Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What year were your dinar printed??

keepmwlknfny

I'm sure to a point there are some to replace worn out and damaged bills and at the same time, to me it matches seeing the numbers of the amount in circulation going sky high as well so I would say that this could prove that the cbi is not actively trying to remove any bills from circulation at this point cause why else would they still be printing new notes as recently as some of these dates are showing.....

So then the question becomes for the bills that just get replaced, is that counted as a neutral change in amount being circulated? Or does that still add more to circulation even though there wasent really anything added?

To me it makes sense that replaced bills wouldn't add to the money supply that we have been watching rise in large amounts over the years.....

Actually, I recall reading they had a hard-time replacing the bills. And in some-cases, they wouldn't replace damaged bills (as if they didn't have a replacement for it..) Maybe this was because they were awaiting for a previous years printed shipment to arrive. So, we can most definetly consider that bills get soiled up quickly. -- Now, accounting for them? That is interesting... Maybe they have not entirely "Destroyed them..." Maybe they set them aside so they can "claim" a large amount in circulation...

Actually, I recall reading they had a hard-time replacing the bills. And in some-cases, they wouldn't replace damaged bills (as if they didn't have a replacement for it..) Maybe this was because they were awaiting for a previous years printed shipment to arrive. So, we can most definetly consider that bills get soiled up quickly. -- Now, accounting for them? That is interesting... Maybe they have not entirely "Destroyed them..." Maybe they set them aside so they can "claim" a large amount in circulation...

What would be the purpose of keeping worn out bills to the side that have no good use for the marketplace?? And Im not to sure I can believe into them having a hard time replacing bills when its so easy for the dealers to buy massive amounts and give it to us speculators here in the US....what you mentioned would mean that rather then replacing bills for people in country, they are concentrated more on getting it to people outside of the country....I dunno about that to be honest....

I dont see the logic in taking old worn out damaged bills, and just putting them to the side to purposely claim a large amount of currency.......Unless your letting the conspiracy theory side get the best of you of course....then Im sure the argument would be so that they can RV the currency and they did that to throw off speculators into buying dinar.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Right as I said earlier keepm i'd update u on what i got ....... well my girlfriend wasnt too happy that I went straight for my dinar instead of her but anyway lol .... all my 50's, 250's, 500's, 5000's, 10,000's & 25,000's are 2003 except for one 5,000 bill which is 2010 all notes are uncirculated

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

What would be the purpose of keeping worn out bills to the side that have no good use for the marketplace?? And Im not to sure I can believe into them having a hard time replacing bills when its so easy for the dealers to buy massive amounts and give it to us speculators here in the US....what you mentioned would mean that rather then replacing bills for people in country, they are concentrated more on getting it to people outside of the country....I dunno about that to be honest....

I dont see the logic in taking old worn out damaged bills, and just putting them to the side to purposely claim a large amount of currency.......Unless your letting the conspiracy theory side get the best of you of course....then Im sure the argument would be so that they can RV the currency and they did that to throw off speculators into buying dinar.....

I recall reading an article whether it be on here or somewhere else how banks were attempting to exchange worn out bills and were denied. Now, if currency is currency, wouldn't it be wise to hold the currency in case they were more willingly to exchange it at a LATER date? With that said, that is why the banks would hold it to the side. When I made that reference, I was referring to the banks, not the CBI.

So maybe when we hear these trillion #s, we're hearing the total amount printed & they're not accounting for what has been brought in & soiled.

I would search for that article I'm referencing, but, the search-engine on this site is not the best.

But I know I did read it..

It may also be in an article where a lady from another country setup a bank and had bodyguards and lived above the bank for security reasons. There are some legit bank stories out tehre in regards to how they interact in the M.E.

Right as I said earlier keepm i'd update u on what i got ....... well my girlfriend wasnt too happy that I went straight for my dinar instead of her but anyway lol .... all my 50's, 250's, 500's, 5000's, 10,000's & 25,000's are 2003 except for one 5,000 bill which is 2010 all notes are uncirculated

Interesting how u got only 1 2010 note lol....but you said you purchased most of your dinar years ago?

I recall reading an article whether it be on here or somewhere else how banks were attempting to exchange worn out bills and were denied. Now, if currency is currency, wouldn't it be wise to hold the currency in case they were more willingly to exchange it at a LATER date? With that said, that is why the banks would hold it to the side. When I made that reference, I was referring to the banks, not the CBI.

So maybe when we hear these trillion #s, we're hearing the total amount printed & they're not accounting for what has been brought in & soiled.

I would search for that article I'm referencing, but, the search-engine on this site is not the best.

But I know I did read it..

It may also be in an article where a lady from another country setup a bank and had bodyguards and lived above the bank for security reasons. There are some legit bank stories out tehre in regards to how they interact in the M.E.

If you could find that article that would be cool.....

If the banks were planning on exchanging them at a later date would they not still have to account for those or still be able to back them?

So if the people were denied being able to exchange them, then the people would still circulate them I would assume, or put them aside to be exchanged at some point.....

Interesting how u got only 1 2010 note lol....but you said you purchased most of your dinar years ago?

If you could find that article that would be cool.....

If the banks were planning on exchanging them at a later date would they not still have to account for those or still be able to back them?

So if the people were denied being able to exchange them, then the people would still circulate them I would assume, or put them aside to be exchanged at some point.....

Well, I'm not in a position to successfuly utilize the search function at the moment, but I will try later. I assume I read it here on DV.

I just remember that the CBI was not allowing the exchange of soiled bills at one point for 1 reason or another.

Purposely trying to inflate the entire currency circulation maybe? That is one thought..

I'm sure to a point there are some to replace worn out and damaged bills and at the same time, to me it matches seeing the numbers of the amount in circulation going sky high as well so I would say that this could prove that the cbi is not actively trying to remove any bills from circulation at this point cause why else would they still be printing new notes as recently as some of these dates are showing.....

So then the question becomes for the bills that just get replaced, is that counted as a neutral change in amount being circulated? Or does that still add more to circulation even though there wasent really anything added?

To me it makes sense that replaced bills wouldn't add to the money supply that we have been watching rise in large amounts over the years.....

yeah the majority I picked up nearly 3 years ago .... funny thing is i've been buying small amounts every now and again from different places I bought from bank in Kuwait, bank in Glasgow & ebay and ended up with all 2003 bills except 1 which i probably got from ebay but i have another 99 5,000 bills that are all 2003... weird

• Upvote 1

Well I have 2 posts up now as I was so perplexed that someone would give negatives to keep,for what reason? This thread brought out an interesting concept and had some interesting back and forth comments. Sometimes I wonder about the validity of the plus-minus system we use. This is not a personality contest.Come on people use some common sense, good points were brought forward in this topic!

On my last post I meant to quote keep. Darin I did not mean to imply that you gave the neg. rating. Sorry for the wrong quote.

If you bought then in 2004 then they should be dated 2003. They print the notes one year and release them the next. The bills dated 2010 are the 2011 notes. I don't believe anyone will have any dated 2011 at this time as they wouldn't be released until 2012.

HAD ME SCARED, I THOUGHT I READ 2001 BUT WAS 2010 WHICH I BOUGHT IN 2010 AT THE END OF THE YEAR. SO WITH THAT MAYBE 2011 WILL BE OUT AT THE END OF 2011.

In 1987-1989, the US dollar reigned in Panama, during the Manuel Antonio Noriega days. Most of the daily transactions for the Panamanians were done in US dollars. Most of those street dollars were so old that they were crumbling, missing parts and clear tape was a common additive to make them whole again. However, if you went to a bank or a money changer, the bills were crisp and brand new. Ask yourself this question. How can a new bill be introduced if the old one is not returned or promissed to be destroyed? Corruption was one of the reasons that we took him out of power, not just drugs. Most of these old bills were not destroyed and reentered society just as fast as they were receiving new ones. Thanks for your post and GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 1