Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President on FOX news between 7:00pm through 7:30 to discuss budget

Dinar Buddy

It's almost comical now. ALMOST

Obama wants to add on a 1 trillion tax hike on businesses and wealthy people.

He has rejected a 2.5 trillion spending cut and reform bill.

So if I have this right, he wants to add taxes to the people who create jobs and employ others in the midst of a recession

and doesn't want to cut the spending of the government who are the folks over spending and putting us in this hole.

Damn Fine Plan!! rolleyes.gifhuh.gif

That is his game plan. He has hired 97,000 more IRS agent to audit companies. I know this because I have been aduited 3 times in the last 1.5 years. The agents walk in, and start busting balls. I asked the last one why they keep coming by my office and auditing, she said "that the government is broke and they are to collect as much as they can". So there ya go, before long we will all be working for "Barry" and standing in soup lines.

• Upvote 1

Sorry ill have to miss it, listened to him blow smoke up Americas kazoo today on CNN. He really need to take a long vacation and never come back. :o The man is really out of touch with our country's needs or he just don't give a darn. :angry:

Deposed - you mean Clinton? Bush served his 2 terms. Still waiting for proof that Bush ever lied about anything.

If I remember right President Clinton served two terms as well. As for the Bush lies, how about his talk of mushroom clouds, yellow cake and the WMD's that weren't there as a reason to invade Iraq and start a war?

• Downvote 1