Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM & Sonny1 "Question we all would like to know your view just for Clarification"

cashman

pop..are you really taking in all options..can you go read your own comments earlier?? listen,,i am not for a lop..never have been , never will be..but you (people in general) have to be open minded about everything..EVERYTHING!!!! And to dismiss anything because somebody says so without factual data from a reputable source..ignorant.( and no pop i am not directing this toward you) But think outside the box..find facts..and have a civil debate until proof shows. Who knows what is going to happen..NOBODY..they might pull a venezuelan on us..THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY SPECULATIVE RUMOR..Can you debunk anything with factual data?? or do you wait till you are told your info??

09/02/2010 09:02

Arbil, February 9 (AKnews) – U.S. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi economy, the ministry’s intention to delete the zeroes from the national currency of Iraq, adding that the Iraqi economy, do not complain about inflation, there is no need for the implementation of this strategy.

The Prophet told Fadel Kurdistan News (AKnews) that “the process of deleting the zeroes of the Iraqi currency has no economic gain, and any positive impact on the purchasing power of the process of Iraq, but will also create other problems, to issue coins of small denominations such as” 10 money “and “50″ penny quarter of a dinar and a half dinars. ”

. He explained that “did not issue a formal decision on this matter, was not talking officially start work this fiscal policy to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency.”

He noted that “the only win for the deletion of zeros from the currency is issued in small groups only, either in terms of their purchasing power will remain the same as dollar against foreign currencies and the euro, and there will be any increase or improvement.”

“. For his part, said the economist is capable Rizgar that “if the replacement of the Iraqi currency, Nabgy we work to maintain the stability of buying and selling rates of the Iraqi currency against foreign currency, for a limited period, so the process does not cause loss of citizens who deal in buying and selling foreign currency, often What is this period of six months. ”

“. He said “the deletion of zeros does not help to increase the value of local currency, because the high value of the currency is linked to the security situation of the country, as well as the ability of local production and commercial activity and reduction of inflation rates in the country.”

It is worth mentioning that the Central Bank of Iraq said in a statement issued on February 6 this year, announced a plan to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency before the end of the year 2010, and has completed 50% of the preparations for the work according to this strategy. It is hoped to be completed this fiscal policy later this year.

pop..are you really taking in all options..can you go read your own comments earlier?? listen,,i am not for a lop..never have been , never will be..but you (people in general) have to be open minded about everything..EVERYTHING!!!! And to dismiss anything because somebody says so without factual data from a reputable source..ignorant.( and no pop i am not directing this toward you) But think outside the box..find facts..and have a civil debate until proof shows. Who knows what is going to happen..NOBODY..they might pull a venezuelan on us..THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY SPECULATIVE RUMOR..Can you debunk anything with factual data?? or do you wait till you are told your info??

I am open minded towards all possibilities, however that won't affect the outcome, whatever it may be. I've seen factual data support a lop, lop/rv, and an rv. With the way I understand Iraq's amount of circulated currency, an rv just doesn't make economic sense to me. Of course, I don't know everything and I know there's a lot of factors nobody knows about concerning that. I am also not for a lop, but a lop/rv makes more sense to me, but, again, in the end what you or I think won't matter and hopefully we will all be happy.

Torey, I couldn't help stepping in here. I will re-paste a portion of what you just posted for ease of access:

U.S. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and the Iraqi economy, the ministry’s intention to delete the zeroes from the national currency of Iraq, adding that the Iraqi economy, do not complain about inflation, there is no need for the implementation of this strategy.

The Prophet told Fadel Kurdistan News (AKnews) that “the process of deleting the zeroes of the Iraqi currency has no economic gain, and any positive impact on the purchasing power of the process of Iraq, but will also create other problems, to issue coins of small denominations such as” 10 money “and “50″ penny quarter of a dinar and a half dinars. ”

Now, as you can see I am not the only person who says that a Lop is not appropriate. Apparently this undersecretary has looked into the matter and agrees that a lop is not appropriate as well.

I'm actually surprised that you posted this article from today, since it runs counter to what you have been arguing in this thread.

Steve

What I paid for my dinar back in 04 will never compare to what I will be making when the RV comes. If it comes in at 1-1 I am still a millionaire, if it rv' at .50 I will still be a millionaire. Basically what I am saying is that there is no way anyone can make a return on this type of investment without being investigated by the Feds. Let's all just relax and wait for this thing to happen and enjoy the blessing that for sure will cometh!

Torey, Current value at 5 trillion multiplied by the current exchange rate would be roughly 5.5 billion. You did your math at 3 billion instead of 5. Using your math 5 billion would be 7.45 billion not 4.47. So it works out as a plus for us, just not as large as some would want.

I've seen this over and over and still don't get why (after the RV) it's said that your money should go into a non-interest bearing account. Can anyone explain this to me please? I'm new at this but have read some. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If Iraqi Dinar they'd want to lop,

They will soon face an economic flop.

Call what we may like, loss, exploit or rob,

But certainly, their credibility will definitely drop.

With more negative repercussions they'll surely sob,

Such as buying power is weak they must all eat the slop!

LOL, Muhammad.....Your a poet that didn't even know it...:lol: