Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

text message

riches

When do we expect to get a Text Message regarding this RV since there are so many articles stating people going to banks etc. Of course I would not cash in at those kind of rates. It has also been stated more than once that this happened June 30th. Anyway, do yall do Test, Text messaging? or do I just keep on waiting for the blessing to come on my phone????? Seems like we should have heard something by now with the new tax laws being imposed, the Senators and their cashing in etc. I guess what I am saying is " What's Up"

When do we expect to get a Text Message regarding this RV since there are so many articles stating people going to banks etc. Of course I would not cash in at those kind of rates. It has also been stated more than once that this happened June 30th. Anyway, do yall do Test, Text messaging? or do I just keep on waiting for the blessing to come on my phone????? Seems like we should have heard something by now with the new tax laws being imposed, the Senators and their cashing in etc. I guess what I am saying is " What's Up"

Why send a message if it hasn't happen

no one is cashing in yet trust me you will know it when it happens. keep checking the cbi site when it changes then you got a change till then keep waiting

• Upvote 1

they sent texts that it did rv? we all need to check this out. we don't want to get left out!

I really hope your joking and your not as dumb as your post sounds..... did you even read the first post ??

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are letting yourself get lock in to RUMORS..

Nobody is standing in line to cash in

No Senators with any proof has cashed in anything.

Plus I wouldn't be waiting on any text "do your homework and watch and listen to CNN, FOX news, CBI website.

Now, what you should be doing if you don't mine me saying is "make plans on what you going to do when it does RV".

Trust me i'm not trying to disrespect you at all.

• Upvote 1

If you are reading all these post where the Rv has happened, than you should have been reading the same post where all of these lies are being debunked.. or are you trying to be funny?

If you are a VIP and have signed up for a text message from Adam when it does RV, then just wait for it to come. He will not text unless he is certain that the RV has happened. Don't be deceived by texts from people you do not trust!

This is a confusing time for everyone. Be patient and relax. It will happen.

• Upvote 1

Do not believe the Rumors, read only for pleasure............ not fact. Relax, take a breath and be patient. I promise you will not miss anything, you will get your text message when the time comes. Not bashing, just offering my opinion. ;)