Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What or Should I say WHO is for Entertainment Value ONLY

Brisco

If INFO,INTEL,DROP DEAD DATE,or any DERIVATIVE of comes from any of these Kookballs stand clear.

Or just Remember what they say is for ENTERTAINMENT Value ONLY.

Amadden,Blaino,zzzzzzzzz,Dusty,Frank,Gankans,The whole Get Team,& Associates,Med,Okie,Poppy2,TerryK & TONY who logic said SEE YA a long time ago to good old TONY

These guys take no responsability for the way they influence the Newbies.

I just hope Dinar Banker or who ever they Pump for gets a bad case of Bed Bugs if you know what I mean.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just remember people....

Do NOT invest more than you can lose. This is an investment. Set your limit and stick to it. I am holding mine until the end. This may still be some time until it happens. I really wish the "guru's" were right.

<_<

If INFO,INTEL,DROP DEAD DATE,or any DERIVATIVE of comes from any of these Kookballs stand clear.

Or just Remember what they say is for ENTERTAINMENT Value ONLY.

Amadden,Blaino,zzzzzzzzz,Dusty,Frank,Gankans,The whole Get Team,& Associates,Med,Okie,Poppy2,TerryK & TONY who logic said SEE YA a long time ago to good old TONY

These guys take no responsability for the way they influence the Newbies.

I just hope Dinar Banker or who ever they Pump for gets a bad case of Bed Bugs if you know what I mean.

Starring cast of "One Flew Over the Coockoo's Nest" lololo

:P:P:P

ReRun's Daily! :D

• Upvote 1