Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

For us to be able to hold on to dinar after a RD, to hold on until the value rises, we will need to find a way to exchange for the new lower denoms.....if the normal RD occurs, the bills we hold now will be deemed "not legal tender" before the value rises.....

Haha. Ok gotcha now. Was cornfused. :blink:

You all know when they say next they mean this summer right? That's how they word it. Keep you should know that.

LOL actually Ill be honest, I wasent really aware of that...... laugh.gif Learn something new everyday!! Can we get an english teacher to go over there and teach them proper english then?? geeze......

LOL actually Ill be honest, I wasent really aware of that...... laugh.gif Learn something new everyday!! Can we get an english teacher to go over there and teach them proper english then?? geeze......

Are you sure about that Sonny?? Cause there is another article I just saw that mentioned the same exact thing as this one but had a date of 2012 added into it.....

• Upvote 2

Are you sure about that Sonny?? Cause there is another article I just saw that mentioned the same exact thing as this one but had a date of 2012 added into it.....

Actually keepm; sonny is correct! Now we just gotta figure out when does summer start in Iraq?

I can only find this on one forum. No news agency's have this. Only one forum and every dinar site.

To me that speaks volumes. I'm still positive it's close.

You all know when they say next they mean this summer right? That's how they word it. Keep you should know that.

True dat!

I called Currency Exchange International in Orlando and two people there told me that when the RV happens our dinars that we have will be worth the value of each dinar. As reported the CBI on video this is not "A lop" it is just to free up zeros to help the citizens spend more.

For example if you have 3 million dinars and the dinar is RV to 1.00 USD you will receive 3 miliion USD for your 3 million dinars.

If you want to get the truth talk to companies like currency ex international that have the facts.

• Upvote 1

Actually keepm; sonny is correct! Now we just gotta figure out when does summer start in Iraq?

Well this was a bad example to show me with....hahaha Two different articles saying the same thing about middle of next year but one has 2012 thrown in with it laugh.giflaugh.gif

I knew it. I knew there is not such thing as RV. They will keep telling you when they it could happen. With this announcement clearly, it's clearly that when it does happen, it won't be the big money making dream that everyone wants otherwise, we should buy Dinar like mad because they just told you when they will RV. I smell a LOP middle next year.

i love how people will read between the lines for any hope. desperate hope.

I called Currency Exchange International in Orlando and two people there told me that when the RV happens our dinars that we have will be worth the value of each dinar. As reported the CBI on video this not "A lop" it is just to free up zeros to help the citizens spend more.

For example if you have 3 million dinars and the dinar is RV to 1.00 USD you will receive 3 miliion USD for your 3 million dinars.

If you want to get the truth talk to companies like currency ex international that have the facts.

• Upvote 2

I called Currency Exchange International in Orlando and two people there told me that when the RV happens our dinars that we have will be worth the value of each dinar. As reported the CBI on video this is not "A lop" it is just to free up zeros to help the citizens spend more.

laugh.giflaugh.gif You have posted this like 5 times today....I think we all understand how the RV part of it works hahahaha.....thats not the difficult part to figure out......next time your there ask them about how a redenomination works and you will learn something else as well!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep a redonom has many possibilities RV redonom smaller notes. Its an RV.they have to redonom it's called smaller notes. Unless it rvs at 1.00 and they want locals carrying 25000 in cash

Well for all intensive purposes you know what I mean when I say RD..... LOL....the one we dont want.....

Well if it's true that we have to wait til next summer, it will save me hundreds of thousands in taxes cuz I have had my Dinars only 7 months and would have to pay 35% -vs- the 15% on capital gains.

There is no exchange during RD. The zeros are gone, nada, zilch, history, deleted, no longer existing. How are you going to get 25,000 worth of lower denoms when your 25,000 becomes 25? Again this is just pumper material to keep the hype going. Warka accounts wont save you either. RD effects all currency including electronic. They will not introduce lowers until the zeros have been removed so there will be no exchange. Sorry

Boy, your a Gloomy Gus.....

For us to be able to hold on to dinar after a RD, to hold on until the value rises, we will need to find a way to exchange for the new lower denoms.....if the normal RD occurs, the bills we hold now will be deemed "not legal tender" before the value rises.....

They'll have to create a mode of exchange for all expat currency to be changed or allow it to continue as legal tender for a while. If they don't there are going to be a LOT of companies and individuals that will be highly P*ssed Off.

Central Bank announces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

This means sometime between TODAY and middle of next year. So keep yer shirt on.......

By: Abu Al-Hasan

on: Saturday, 02/07/2011 15:41

that is what the date says on the link so yes that would be february 7th 2011 hmmmmm

the same article has 2 different dates very interesting find

Sorry, it could mean that but a lot of countries transpose the day and month in the date. Can't think American, gotta think like them. LOL!

• Upvote 1

That very might be. That gives them a year to pull in the 3 zero currency, very hard sometimes to get translation right.

I agree with this idea of thought, it could mean they are giving the collection of all three 000 money a year to complete, I thought they just printed up small bills hmmmm

Have you been balancing their checkbook down the penny? Explain that to everyone.

Iraq doesnt have the reserves to back a rise in value to anywhere close to a dollar......and its because of the inflated money supply......can they raise the value right now? Its possible....but would probly only get around 250 dinar to 1 USD......or lets just say they magically just start following fractional banking, then they could MAYBE get to about 4 cents......but there is no sign of that even happening right now...

• Upvote 2

Yea but China had the means to do it.....Iraq does not at this point in time.....unfortunately

If I remember correctly China didn't really do a revaluation like what everyone is looking for in the dinar (one off revaluation), but rather eased the daily restrictions on appreciation in value.

If I remember correctly China didn't really do a revaluation like what everyone is looking for in the dinar (one off revaluation), but rather eased the daily restrictions on appreciation in value.

Oh of course....it did rise just a tad, but yes the restrictions were alot less....but they had and have the means to back that sort of move up.....

Iraq doesnt have the reserves to back a rise in value to anywhere close to a dollar......and its because of the inflated money supply......can they raise the value right now? Its possible....but would probly only get around 250 dinar to 1 USD......or lets just say they magically just start following fractional banking, then they could MAYBE get to about 4 cents......but there is no sign of that even happening right now...

I will Gladly take 4 cents !! And go from there. B)

If when they say "next," they mean "immediately following," (which I didnt know), and they're still going by the ancient Iraqi new year, which starts march 21st, then that would put us somewhere around august or September? :blink:

forgive me if I'm wrong here, this is just me thinking too much at almost 3am. :wacko:

heres an interesting page I found about the various Iraqi new years.

hope you guys are having a more productive holiday than I am lol

stay safe

-karina