Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

Central Bank announces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year

By: Abu Al-Hasan

02-07-2011 03:41

On: Saturday 07/02/2011 15:41

Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

By: Abu Al-Hasan

02-07-2011 03:41

Central Bank of Iraq that ended designs, the basic form of the new Iraqi currency, which will be added when the Kurdish language to the language the ancient Arabic and English, in addition to deleting three zeros from the currency, said Mhaaft Central Bank: The draft of the new currency will be put to a vote in the House of Representatives in the event of approval of the Council House of Representatives, the project will be implemented by mid next year

Maybe they mean fully implemented (completed collecting all the old currency) by the middle of next year? Hard to know exactly their meaning with the interpretation breakdowns.....

On: Saturday 07/02/2011 15:41

-

Very true. Trying to understand the meaning of what they say is very difficult at times. Interpretation of foreign languages can be a b*tch...........................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The next question I have is...are the guys with Warka Accounts better off because they went that route or the guys with hard currency still safe from this fiasco?

Lets hope its for the best my friends.! Go RV

What about this excertt from scooters chat,

[4:07:57 AM] Scooter: the other good thing

[4:08:08 AM] Scooter: the MRI booklet was released to the banks

[4:08:24 AM] Scooter: one minute -- because you will dig this part

[4:08:40 AM] Scooter: http://www.mriguide.com/updates.htm'>http://www.mriguide.com/updates.htm

[4:09:01 AM] Scooter: http://www.mriguide.com/

[4:09:04 AM] Scooter: now

[4:09:14 AM] Scooter: first thing

[4:09:33 AM] Scooter: How can the banks have the 100,000 note information

[4:09:38 AM] Scooter: if the parliament

[4:09:56 AM] Scooter: hasn't voted on it

[4:10:03 AM] Scooter: or for that matter

[4:10:12 AM] Scooter: the lower denoms

[4:10:25 AM] Scooter: Essentially, these bastards have been lying to us

[4:10:29 AM] Scooter: hahahahaha

[4:10:31 AM] Scooter: it means

[4:10:41 AM] Scooter: they've already voted on the lower denoms and the larger notes

[4:10:43 AM] Scooter: hahahahahhahha

[4:10:50 AM] Scooter: this just kills me

[4:10:51 AM]Scooby Doo: that's what Highlander told us

[4:10:58 AM] Scooter: exactly

[4:11:12 AM] Scooter: she's the one that showed me today

[4:11:14 AM] Scooter: hahahah

[4:11:23 AM] Scooter: and she rubbed it in my face

[4:11:23 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:11:26 AM] Scooter: lol

[4:11:37 AM] BanG: lol

[4:11:40 AM] Scooby Doo:

[4:11:54 AM] Scooter: Precisely

[4:12:01 AM] Scooter: also

Read more:

seems like its either a smoke screen or they mean it will be fully completed by next summer meaning they will have all the currency back in that havent got the kurdish writting on, in other words the currency we hold now will be obsolete, that wold give them 1 year to complete the change over, i my be wrong but i wouldnt worry to much

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 7

hhmmmmm...let's see, if I wanted to ensure that there was no more speculation, no more people "investing" into the dinar prior to RV, what would I do...I'd probably toss out some absurd date that would put off most people, get them to wait until next year, and them, "BAM!" hit them unexpectedly with an RV a few days later... just a though...I wouldn't put it past them. I'm banking on my Birthday...why? Why not? B)

Edited by F-16Pilot
  • Upvote 8

Were f- d!!!!

God I needed that!! I am still laughing..............deep breath my friend were not fu*****!! :lol::lol:

That very might be. That gives them a year to pull in the 3 zero currency, very hard sometimes to get translation right.

That's what I think....this doesnt mean were screwed, this might actually mean they will do a window to cash in the higher denoms. 30,60,90 day..maybe longer if they are looking at the middle of next year !!

Edited by Bumper64
Took out bad language
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hhmmmmm...let's see, if I wanted to ensure that there was no more speculation, no more people "investing" into the dinar prior to RV, what would I do...I'd probably toss out some absurd date that would put off most people, get them to wait until next year, and them, "BAM!" hit them unexpectedly with an RV a few days later... just a though...I wouldn't put it past them. I'm banking on my Birthday...why? Why not? B)

True...today is my birthday and still no RV so I hope it's will hit on yours if not before :P we can only hope my friend.

The next question I have is...are the guys with Warka Accounts better off because they went that route or the guys with hard currency still safe from this fiasco?

Lets hope its for the best my friends.! Go RV

Everyone will be affected the same whether you have hard currency or electronic....

From the article it seems as if maybe they already have this figured out and that they will start the RD process next year with a passing vote from the house....

Does give them time to print new notes as well....

Edited by keepmwlknfny

God I needed that!! I am still laughing..............deep breath my friend were not fu*****!! :lol::lol:

That's what I think....this doesnt mean were screwed, this might actually mean they will do a window to cash in the higher denoms. 30,60,90 day..maybe longer if they are looking at the middle of next year !!

WE are not totally BONKED but just teased and then BONKED.

SMOKE & MIRRORS my FRIENDS SMOKE & MIRRORS

Look at what we say over here why we do this over there.

IT'S ALL GOOD

Kurdish language was already added to the small denoms and stored in the green zone.

and has been there for years this has been proven & with LINKs many times.

RABBIT IS GOOD RABBIT IS WISE

More importantly RABBIT is PATIENT

I have the PATIENCE of a clam and it has served me very well for the 7 1/2 years that I have been on this Journey

( by the way Great band)

Look at all the Companys wanting to do projects for them!

And they do not want paid 1170

And with the realse of chapter7 to 8 they have to funtion in the WTO under their own currency.

THAT MY FRIENDS equals RV BABY

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1