Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I believe 100 percents that the dinar will RV, soon....

Meeting today in Jordan to fruition when the Iraq Development Fund to be removed from Iraq today. A statement from the UN Security Council that the Development Fund for Iraq abortion is evidence that Iraq is able to manage their own economic and security through the oil revenue and other income. The World Bank yesterday also admitted that he would continue to carry on efforts to develop Iraq recover from war and managed to become a developed nation in the Middle East in the future. In fact, according to the World Bank's special representative in Iraq, Mrs.. Mary Helen Boknyl that the World Bank will open a temporary office in Baghdad to ensure the economic development agenda in the country run smoothly.

Central Bank of Iraq adviser, Dr Mohammed Saleh in a statement also said that he was optimistic that the UN and international financial representative will help Iraq to develop their economies. This is the press statement after meeting yesterday that made the repeal of Iraq development fund held in Jordan. There is a slight increase in the dinar currency but is still not fully RV. Just Hopin Analysis and another site today is not true. Just Hopin admit in Facebook that the estimate of rv is at any time from now. Whatever we are waiting for RV will occur and the meeting yesterday, is one of progress for the dinar was floated. Yes, the dinar will RV and indeed I believe 100 percent that the dinar will RV. Because it is a mandatory rotation for Iraq. Countries with rich oil reserves, What kind of a lower currency value of the African countries which depend entirely on agriculture. Follow common sense, the Iraqi dinar must be increased and if not an even usd, 010 usd Posted at many. (1 usd but is normal for the oil-producing countries).

This edited excerpt from the jutawan-dinariraq.blogspot.com

dated July 1, 2011

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believed 100% that Taco Bell was serving all beef too. Come to find out, anything on four legs was beef to them. Different strokes for different folks.....what's the real meaning for the word, beef?......I'm Andy Rooney for 61 minutes.....Goodnightlaugh.gif

• Upvote 5

I believed 100% that Taco Bell was serving all beef too. Come to find out, anything on four legs was beef to them. Different strokes for different folks.....what's the real meaning for the word, beef?......I'm Andy Rooney for 61 minutes.....Goodnightlaugh.gif

Fell over and just about died laughing my @ss off. :lol:

You must have been dreaming when you felt that because there is no RV! That is just a scheme cooked up by dinar sellers. Long term investment YES. Quick riches RV is all lies.

There have been people since 2003 who have said the RV is a scam and guess what? They're all 100% right and they become more right every day!

Why are you here?

You must have been dreaming when you felt that because there is no RV! That is just a scheme cooked up by dinar sellers. Long term investment YES. Quick riches RV is all lies.

There have been people since 2003 who have said the RV is a scam and guess what? They're all 100% right and they become more right every day!

What are you doing here? No, really. What are you doing here?

O.K.! I've been watching all of this for quite a while and I have come to a conclusion....THE ONLY PEOPLE MAKING MONEY ON THE DINAR ARE THE PEOPLE SELLING IT!!! (I'll probably get banned for that statement) I have 100k in new Dinar (four 25k notes) that I will sell RIGHT NOW at 50 cents USD:1! That's right $50,000 USD for 100,000 IQD! When the RV happens you'll make at least 600% profit (from what the 'pumpers' are saying anyway) on your investment. My health is bad, I can't work and I need the money NOW!! Send me a certified cashiers check and when it clears I'll overnight them to you FEDX!!! (Yeah, I know but I've been hearing all of this, "It's gonna happen....this morning......this afternoon........tomorrow........after the weekend.......next week.......next month......etc. !" hype for the last six years!!!!)

• Downvote 2

O.K.! I've been watching all of this for quite a while and I have come to a conclusion....THE ONLY PEOPLE MAKING MONEY ON THE DINAR ARE THE PEOPLE SELLING IT!!! (I'll probably get banned for that statement) I have 100k in new Dinar (four 25k notes) that I will sell RIGHT NOW at 50 cents USD:1! That's right $50,000 USD for 100,000 IQD! When the RV happens you'll make at least 600% profit (from what the 'pumpers' are saying anyway) on your investment. My health is bad, I can't work and I need the money NOW!! Send me a certified cashiers check and when it clears I'll overnight them to you FEDX!!! (Yeah, I know but I've been hearing all of this, "It's gonna happen....this morning......this afternoon........tomorrow........after the weekend.......next week.......next month......etc. !" hype for the last six years!!!!)

You really are a dumb jack ass aren't you?

With a reputation of -147, do you really think that anyone want to read more of your useless comments? Seriously!

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 2

MovieMaker...That's a big Ditto from me! When is the new movie going to be released.."Trials and Tribulations of the IRAQ Dinar"..

We hope to have our funding by Sept. Still working on getting investors involved. The latest is, we have put the feelers out to Dakota Fanning & Jaden Smith's agents to make it a sweeter deal for investors return. We already have my son Bug Hall & Gemini Barnett (go to IMDB.COM) to see their credits. That kind of box office return would be awsome! We've got interest from Dakota & her sister Elli's agent and now we wait to hear back from Will Smiths son. Cross your eyes or Fingers! Thanks for asking because Kids Matter smile.gifThe Long Run film

MovieMaker...That's a big Ditto from me! When is the new movie going to be released.."Trials and Tribulations of the IRAQ Dinar"..

hahahahahaha just realized you were talking about THE NEXT BIG MOVIE! RV movie, hahaha!

Sorry, I have been so caught up in pre-production for our film, I thought you meant "The Long Run" film I am doing now. laugh.gif

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

We hope to have our funding by Sept. Still working on getting investors involved. The latest is, we have put the feelers out to Dakota Fanning & Jaden Smith's agents to make it a sweeter deal for investors return. We already have my son Bug Hall & Gemini Barnett (go to IMDB.COM) to see their credits. That kind of box office return would be awsome! We've got interest from Dakota & her sister Elli's agent and now we wait to hear back from Will Smiths son. Cross your eyes or Fingers! Thanks for asking because Kids Matter smile.gifThe Long Run film

hahahahahaha just realized you were talking about THE NEXT BIG MOVIE! RV movie, hahaha!

Sorry, I have been so caught up in pre-production for our film, I thought you meant "The Long Run" film I am doing now. laugh.gif

Good luck with your movie. I hope it's a huge success. :)

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif

Moviemaker, I know you will make it happen and with someone like you behind it, well, it's going to be great.

• Upvote 1

Moviemaker, I know you will make it happen and with someone like you behind it, well, it's going to be great.

Thanks for the encouragement. I have worked in this business for years in so many departments of the industry and at 50 years old I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up! I am now working in ALL the departments!

I love bringing it all together and giving opportunity to people that deserve a break. This film has so many fantastic messages, it will be something EVERYONE involved will be proud of. I am blessed to be part of it. smile.gif love you my DV friend.

• Upvote 1

Moviemaker, what's the estimated release date? Am interested in seeing it! :)

We don't have that yet.

Probably next year some time.

A short Education for you.

1. We do what we can without funding. See Website ad -->The Long Run this builds interest.

2. Investors start inquiring about how much they get back for what $ they want to invest. We also get donations.

3. Pre-production (organizing, scheduling, contracts, locations, etc..) while waiting for funding.<-- this is where we are now.

4. Start filming in Sept. if everything, including funding is in place. Wrap all Filming by DEC. 2011

5. Start post production (after filming is complete) that means editing, sound, music placement etc... DEC thru MAY

6. Distribution campaign - That means making deals (this is when we will be closer to knowing release date) for Film festivals & theatrical (theater) release. Next year some time.

7. After the movie plays in theater for a while, we will be on cable starting with parables network. It has been launched since FEB. 2011

PARABLES; New Christian Movie Network coming soon! | Christian Filmmakers <-- WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN PICKED UP BY THEM.

8. DVD RELEASE--> We also have a DVD deal in place!

If you know anyone interested in being an EXECUTIVE PRODUCER on our film (that means invest $ for profit of box office, Dvd, Cable etc..) let me know.... Pass it on! smile.gif

Hope this gave you a little education on how things work wink.gif

• Upvote 1