Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's chat from wendsday 6/29/11

hurricanewayne

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that ADam has changed a little in how he addresses the chats he does and how he answers his peoples questions. Don't know what it is as to why the tempo has changed.

Yes, IMHO he's not as laid back as he used to be. He has an certain edge now. I think he went on way too much about being able to ban someone from the chat than what was needed. Again, IMHO, I didn't come away learning anything new or of substance except that Adam has a button that he can push at will to ban someone. There were too many good questions that were skipped over that were never answered. And everyone needed to slow down with the questions so it would have been easier for Adam to answer them.

Apparently you have to be a VIP member to get any good info or anything of substance from Adam, outside his books that is. And I suppose that's ok as well, I just wish he would throw the rest of us a bone once in a while.

But to be fair it is his site and he did say that today (june 30th) did look very good for the RV to happen so... :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been known as alice or sweet alice for some time... since my name was involved in this exchange I will chime in one time on this issue as I don't like to muck things up:

I've read all the guides, been a VIP , been on this site for a long time have many other contacts that don't require the world wide web for their etification on this topic. However I am a simple small time holder if a few dinar. I started the question to Adam (whom I respect) in regard to any remaining amicability between the two business men meaning Adam and Ali (whom I also respect). I think Adam did indeed answer my question and he did happen use the word "fool" when he answered it.

I did not love seeing the word "fool" but I took it in the context it was given and feel no offense.

I suggest that everyone know all the potential avenues for cashing out and rate them based on your own holdings, period.

I do understand how hurricane wayne may have felt. However having had some correspondence with Adam I do not believe he intended to call him a fool in particular. Emails ,chats and texts are never a way to gauge human affection.

Stay positive people. Let's get this done

alice (sweet alice)

• Upvote 4

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that ADam has changed a little in how he addresses the chats he does and how he answers his peoples questions. Don't know what it is as to why the tempo has changed.

He is answering like a politician, lots of words with little or no substance!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

yes you did read it again he said a fool would cash with Ali that to me is calling me a fool since I was planning to cash my first 500k with Ali.

Notice that Adam said you were a fool "or" you had not read the cash in guide. Don't be so sensitive. He is not calling you a fool, just uninformed.

Jay-Z said it best "A Wise man once told me dont argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Actually... it was a wise man who said it. Not Jay Z.

that's like me saying:

DinarCowboy12 said it best: one time Jay-Z said "A Wise man once told me dont argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Then someone else can say:

Adam Montana said it best. He said DinarCowboy12 said it best: one time Jay-Z said "A Wise man once told me dont argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

:lol:

Just saying ;)

Hurricanewayne, I think you would be EXTREMELY wise to take Adam's advice to heart and do it QUICKLY. The man has spent MUCH time and effort and $ to educate people like you and I and he is FRUSTRATED with you be cause you will NOT make this investment you claim to be so important to you your # 1 priority , especially SINCE WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE.

My advice to you is to quit whining and picking at Adam and do what he says. You are a novice.

• Downvote 1

Actually... it was a wise man who said it. Not Jay Z.

that's like me saying:

DinarCowboy12 said it best: one time Jay-Z said "A Wise man once told me dont argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

Then someone else can say:

Adam Montana said it best. He said DinarCowboy12 said it best: one time Jay-Z said "A Wise man once told me dont argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who."

:lol:

Just saying ;)

Mr Montana with all due respect sir...it was JZ - Blue Print Album - Takeover last verse 4:27 here is the link.

just saying. haha.

Link -

Seriously, guys? Please read the EXACT words I used:

Notice the separation there: or has not read the Cash In Guide

By your own admission, you fall in the latter category, which means I did NOT call you a fool.

On the other hand, if you have read the Cash In Guide and you still plan on cashing in with Ali... yes, I'll call you a fool. The guide is free and takes less time to read than it does to complain about being called a fool!

For the love of Pete, it's free... stop being stubborn and just read the darn thing.

Well let's look at the other side of your statement. I'm sure there are some members here, including myself, who might use Ali's services. You have absolutely no right to insinuate that those who do are fools. Sure there is "freedom of speech" that allows you to speak your mind but one should never forget to use "tact" [a word that was pounded in my head when I was in the Air Force] when doing so. Making a statement like that whether you'll offer information about financial institutes with the best exchange rate(s) post-RV, have the best post-RV investments to make members money go father than what others offer or whatever the case may be, in my opinion, shows a poor judge of character. Everyone in this investment has a right to cash-in in any manner they choose and should not have to deal with someone insinuating that they're a fool simply because the route they chose to cash-in was different from someone else's. If your statement was made because you have a personal issue with Ali then you should keep it personal and not make it public. I'm sure Ali has followers as I'm sure you do as well and if he had a site which I was a [neutral] member of and he made the same comment about you to members as you did about him, then I'd post this exact reply to him.

If this seems like a slam, dis- or bashing towards you... well it's not. I respect and appreciate what you provide to this site that you've created for us but I just think that your comment is out of line and truly uncalled for. Even if you would have said, "Anyone who hasn't read the Cash In Guide is a fool" it still would have been out of line. Even though "fool" wasn't directed towards anyone one in particular, the context in which it was used was unnecessary.

That's the point I feel the OP was making which I fully understand.

• Upvote 5

Seriously, guys? Please read the EXACT words I used:

Notice the separation there: or has not read the Cash In Guide

By your own admission, you fall in the latter category, which means I did NOT call you a fool.

On the other hand, if you have read the Cash In Guide and you still plan on cashing in with Ali... yes, I'll call you a fool. The guide is free and takes less time to read than it does to complain about being called a fool!

For the love of Pete, it's free... stop being stubborn and just read the darn thing.

well...in my opinion the best way to restore the country economy with using it to buy all the gold like China does and make it as foreign reserve to back-up their currency..then rv the currency back-up with the gold NOT usd...then they can and enable pay all the debts lump-sum in IQD not other foreign reserve....we can exchange the money maybe at rates that "guru-guru" said.

when you add with the fractional banking plus surplus in crude oil in it, iraq will be the richest country in the world...US can pay all the debts.. and the most important thing is we don't have wait too long to bank-in IQD.

isn't it nice solution for all people? why Shabibi can't see this? it's too weird...

• Upvote 1

Well let's look at the other side of your statement. I'm sure there are some members here, including myself, who might use Ali's services. You have absolutely no right to insinuate that those who do are fools. Sure there is "freedom of speech" that allows you to speak your mind but one should never forget to use "tact" [a word that was pounded in my head when I was in the Air Force] when doing so. Making a statement like that whether you'll offer information about financial institutes with the best exchange rate(s) post-RV, have the best post-RV investments to make members money go father than what others offer or whatever the case may be, in my opinion, shows a poor judge of character. Everyone in this investment has a right to cash-in in any manner they choose and should not have to deal with someone insinuating that they're a fool simply because the route they chose to cash-in was different from someone else's. If your statement was made because you have a personal issue with Ali then you should keep it personal and not make it public. I'm sure Ali has followers as I'm sure you do as well and if he had a site which I was a [neutral] member of and he made the same comment about you to members as you did about him, then I'd post this exact reply to him.

If this seems like a slam, dis- or bashing towards you... well it's not. I respect and appreciate what you provide to this site that you've created for us but I just think that your comment is out of line and truly uncalled for. Even if you would have said, "Anyone who hasn't read the Cash In Guide is a fool" it still would have been out of line. Even though "fool" wasn't directed towards anyone one in particular, the context in which it was used was unnecessary.

"FINALLY" Someone with a voice of reason!!! Thank You... and I couldn't agree more!!biggrin.gif Respecting people's opinions and using tact is a key to any business. You want to offend people... start calling them names, demeaning them, insulting them... and soon you won't have a business. Again, as only a few have said ... what right does someone have to tell another adult what way they should cash out? Again.. "Yes, I have read the cash out guide" ... so what??? Even some of the coveted VIP's don't understand the benefits that service is supposed to offer them, so why bash someone who makes a personal choice to do something else? I would say "with all due respect " to Adam for maybe making a rash comment in the heat of the moment... until he came and reiterated his comment, and note, he didn't say "that's being foolish" (denoting an action)... he said "fool" ... denoting a character trait.

I am sorry, but I am old school here.... you call someone a fool and you are just asking for trouble.. and then you shoot yourself in the foot and confirm it again... now who is being foolish??? I would recommend a much longer read for you, and anyone in business for that matter ... "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE" by Dale Carnegie. If you have read it, you need to reread it again and get the point... you won't win friends by offending them. And it wouldn't hurt if you would acknowledge that you "may have crossed a line that you shouldn't have"... we all do at one time or another. The real test of maturity is taking responsibility for our actions... and if we mess up, admitting it and moving on. By ignoring it and bashing others for pointing out an obvious mistake won't make it go away.. but it will make members go away if they aren't treated with dignity and respect, especially from the leader. I do appreciate the concept of learning here but this format has become increasingly more hostile, with less and less respect. Maybe it is time to make an attitude adjustment and set an example for everyone, beginning at the top.

Edited by Adam Montana
changed font size
  • Upvote 1

I'll restate it:

If you read the cash in guide, you will see that you will not get the best deal from Ali.

If you still cash in with Ali, even though you get less money...

Well, if the word "fool" doesnt' describe that, I don't know what does.

It's simple math: MORE vs LESS. If you are in this investment to get LESS, I am indeed mistaken and you are a wise person to cash in with Ali.

That's my :twocents: - which I prefer to keep after the RV, not give away foolishly.

Best regards, all.

• Downvote 3

I was in for Adam's chat and asked a question, what I got back was not a dignified reply. I don't think this is right calling some one a fool just because they have not gotten arround to reading some thing as of yet. You tell me if you would put up with some one calling you a fool, here read it for yourself. Doesn't seem that someone should be talking about other in such a bad way.

8:40 PM [hurricanewayne] mr montana have you heard anything on if Ali from dt is reopening

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] wait

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] sorry

8:40 PM [ONOCHE] Adam Montana can u answer our question about leaving the country for one month?

8:40 PM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana thanks!

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] I missed the "latest" part

8:40 PM [double_duce_duce] Adam Montana i had to change my email..i bought your book,how can i get an update? change my email..i bought your book,how can i get an update?

8:40 PM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana oh ok

8:40 PM [Adam Montana] ONOCHE if I didn't answer it I missed it, you'll have to repost it

8:41 PM [hurricanewayne] Adam Montana have you heard if ali is opening back up

8:41 PM [bodeen] Adam Montana You and Sonny1 spoke??? Yes, Im bugging you about it..

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] double_duce_duce email bookclub@rvintel.com with the name on the credit card

8:41 PM [alice] Adam Montana of course ...and I loved VIP and when I can get back in I will. Just hoped your relationship with Ali was still amicable?

8:41 PM [docmonday] Doug_W I happen to know that the 10's do have the metal strip...just fyi

8:41 PM [R Veyron] evening follks

8:41 PM [ONOCHE] leaving country for one month will u advise us to take our dinar with us

8:41 PM [Adam Montana] bodeen YES! He is excited and I don't blame him, plus his 3 week prediction is not up yet!

8:41 PM [Doug_W] crap

8:41 PM [Doug_W] TY

8:41 PM [double_duce_duce] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [bodeen] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] alice, I'm sorry - anyone who plans on cashing in with ali is a fool or has not read the Cash In Guide

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] it's free, after all

8:42 PM [Russell M] ADAM did you answer my question...no

disrespect, i am simple 8:42 PM [docmonday] Doug_W sorry..but hopefully Adam can get that link to you sometime too

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:42 PM [scootter] There is no scootter only Zuel

8:41 PM [Doug_W] crap

8:41 PM [Doug_W] TY

8:41 PM [double_duce_duce] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [bodeen] Adam Montana ty

8:42 PM [Russell M] ADAM did

you answer my question...no disrespect, i am simple 8:42 PM [docmonday] Doug_W sorry..but hopefully Adam can get that link to you sometime too

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:42 PM [scootter] There is no scootter only Zuel

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] scootter banned

8:42 PM [Adam Montana] that username doesn't belong here

8:42 PM [swamprat] Adam Montana thanks!

8:42 PM [hurricanewayne] I am no fool but I do paln to try a cashin with ali

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne why?

8:43 PM [alice] Adam Montana ....Thanks . Just curious about it. No worries. Thanks for your hard work!

8:43 PM [bumper64]

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] alice np!

8:43 PM [hurricanewayne] the 150 per mill

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne you haven't read the guide, have you?

8:43 PM [shunshine] Just got here will chat be posted.

8:43 PM [alice] Adam Montana you got it

8:43 PM [Doug_W] docmonday TYVM

8:43 PM [hurricanewayne] I read the giuld from Ali

8:43 PM [gakman] hurricanewayne Spread + 150 per Mill!!

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne that's not what I'm talking about

8:43 PM [Adam Montana] hang on

8:43 PM [R Veyron] anone have insight on meeting tomorrow ?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] click this:

8:44 PM [docmonday] Doug_W yw glad to help... as we can see Adam is swamped

8:44 PM [jeepguy] gakman hey buddy

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] ohh you mean your guild

8:44 PM [Fred A] docmonday do your 10s hav ethe strip?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne yes

8:44 PM [MrDarkCloud] Adam Montana If not tomorrow... what is the next date to look forward to?

8:44 PM [bobbidoll] Shoot - just got here too.

8:44 PM [gakman] jeepguy just got on 3 minutes ago buddy

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] no I haven't had the time sorry

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] MrDarkCloud my birthday, hopefully!

8:44 PM [littlesam] bobbidoll

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] but I'm not telling you when that is

read the guide, have you?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] click this:

8:44 PM [docmonday] Doug_W yw glad to help... as we can see Adam is swamped

8:44 PM [jeepguy] gakman hey buddy

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php ••• uide.php

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] ohh you mean your guild

8:44 PM [Fred A] docmonday do your 10s hav ethe strip?

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne yes

8:44 PM [MrDarkCloud] Adam Montana If not tomorrow... what is the next date to look forward to?

8:44 PM [bobbidoll] Shoot - just got here too.

8:44 PM [gakman] jeepguy just got on 3 minutes ago buddy

8:44 PM [hurricanewayne] no I haven't had the time sorry

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] MrDarkCloud my birthday, hopefully!

8:44 PM [littlesam] bobbidoll

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] but I'm not telling you when that is

8:44 PM [bumper64] Adam Montana

8:44 PM [jeepguy] gakman not a prroblem it is usually posted

8:44 PM [jon29]

8:44 PM [jon29] good one

8:44 PM [mightywarrior] Adam Montana

8:44 PM [linda56] bobbidoll , you late woman...lol

8:44 PM [Adam Montana] hurricanewayne are you kidding?! It's 9 pages that could save you THOUSANDS

8:44 PM [Cosmicndn] jon29 cats...

8:44 PM [MrDarkCloud] Adam Montana I promise ill send balloons

8:45 PM [glo] Adam Montana when it's?

8:45 PM [hurricanewayne] why would it be a baqd thing to do with cashing in with ali

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] do you only have one 25k note or something?!

8:45 PM [glo] Adam Montana when it's?

8:45 PM [hurricanewayne] why would it be a baqd thing to do with cashing in with ali

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] do you only have one 25k note or something?!

8:45 PM [double_duce_duce] MrDarkCloud adam dosn't do rates or dates

8:45 PM [littlesam] linda56

8:45 PM [gakman] jeepguy you been on whole time?

8:45 PM [jon29] cats. :*)

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] anyone that has ANY amount of dinar needs to read this!!!!!

8:45 PM [bobbidoll] linda56 I did 5 over the speed limit coming home from class too!

8:45 PM [jeepguy] gakman yep

8:45 PM [bubbie] Adam Montana people say that chapter 7 is the hold up ..if thats true why is iran on the list for a rate change with all there sacntions

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] oy vey

8:45 PM [ONOCHE] Adam Montana Adam Montana will u advise us of taking our dinar out of the country for one month

8:45 PM [jon29] Adam

8:45 PM [bodeen] shunshine Adam said cash in tomorrow no time to post chat.... JK

8:45 PM [linda56] littlesam

8:45 PM [docmonday] To whoever asked about my 10k's having the metal stripl....yes they do..

8:45 PM [hurricanewayne] I have 10 mill but only cashing 500k at frist

having the metal stripl....yes they do..

8:45 PM [linda56] bobbidoll

8:45 PM [bumper64] bodeen

8:45 PM [MrDarkCloud] double_duce_duce I know I wasn't asking for that but thanks for answering for him;)

8:45 PM [gakman] jeepguy Anything good?

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] if someone won't read a large print, double spaced 9 page guide to cashing in their Dinar... I don't think they should be allowed to ask questions

8:45 PM [Fred A] docmonday ok thats interedsting.

aid cash in tomorrow no time to post chat.... JK

8:45 PM [linda56] littlesam

8:45 PM [docmonday] To whoever asked about my 10k's having the metal stripl....yes they do..

8:45 PM [linda56] bobbidoll

8:45 PM [bumper64] bodeen

8:45 PM [MrDarkCloud] double_duce_duce I know I wasn't asking for that but thanks for answering for him;)

8:45 PM [gakman] jeepguy Anything good?

8:45 PM [Adam Montana] if someone won't read a large print, double spaced 9 page guide to cashing in their Dinar... I don't think they should be allowed to ask questions

8:45 PM [Fred A] docmonday ok thats interedsting.

8:45 PM [keepmwlknfny] bodeen bodeen

8:45 PM [Russell M] amen

8:46 PM [behaviorkat] Hope for RV tomorrow - for everyone's sake

8:46 PM [shunshine] bodeen are you kidding

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] behaviorkat me too bud!!!!

8:46 PM [bodeen] keepmwlknfny keepmwlknfny keepmwlknfny keepmwlknfny

8:46 PM [Russell M] Ive been defending you in my short time here

8:46 PM [jeepguy] gakman lot of news from higher up looks good tomorrow for iaqis nad r v soon'

8:46 PM [behaviorkat] Hope for RV tomorrow - for everyone's sake

8:46 PM [shunshine] bodeen are you kidding

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] behaviorkat me too bud!!!!

8:46 PM [fishing] Adam Montana are the 25k notes as good as the 5000k notes

8:46 PM [littlesam] behaviorkat me too

8:46 PM [bumper64] shunshine yes

8:46 PM [bodeen] shunshine Yes, sorry for that

8:46 PM [glo] Adam Montana you're right !!! at this time and

don't know yet !!!! 8:46 PM [Adam Montana] fishing yes at this time

8:46 PM [hurricanewayne] Adam Montana I never said I won't read said I didn't have time to yet

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] and I don't think that will change

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] if it does

8:46 PM [linda56] behaviorkat , you know it girl

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] we will have a chance to cash in

8:46 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana Adam Montana what you think of the banks rebooting tommorow??

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] so they will ALL be the same at least for a little window

8:46 PM [gakman] jeepguy

8:46 PM [Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny is that a rumor?

8:46 PM [behaviorkat] Adam Montana littlesam linda56

8:47 PM [jon29] will the release of Dfi funds take the heat off of the Goi to do an Rv or does it matter?

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] I missed it

8:47 PM [glo] keepmwlknfny hello boy !!!!!!!!! howdy !

8:47 PM [Deposit Detective] Russell M: your question was never answered about the Warka Accounts

8:47 PM [littlesam] behaviorkat

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] ok I want to answer 2 more questions

8:47 PM [jon29] or is this question irrelevant.

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] Doug_W yours is first

8:47 PM [keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana nope....both state banks are rebooting....what they were supposed to have done in october of last year....part of the bank reform

8:47 PM [Adam Montana] hang tight:

8:47 PM [docmonday] Fred A I went to verify for sure... I knew I had checked this before but didn't want to say wrong.

8:48 PM [Adam Montana] Doug_W you here?

8:48 PM [Fred A] yea me too. mine dont hav eit

8:48 PM [Doug_W] ty nadam

8:48 PM [linda56] behaviorkat , you know , me, little sam and bobbidoll are with ya sweetie

8:48 PM [ONOCHE] good night adam u didint answer my question i posted it 3x ty

8:48 PM [Doug_W] Adam Yes

8:48 PM [hurricanewayne] I would but I was called a fool and was told I had no reason to be asking questions

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1Qjd8P9cf

there it is he said FOOL and A fool should not be aloud to ask question here. the question was to see if he knew if DT was coming back and I am the fool, Adam should think about how many member here could have bought from Ali from DT and not call some else a thief wich is the impression I got from it.

Wayne, you are way too old and mature for this kind of behavior! I read it when it happened and have since. At no time did it sound as if he was pointing at you and saying fool. He said that anyone who would invest their money and time into this or any other investment and not read the prospectus or other material associated with it is being a fool! And as a licensed financial counselor with 6, 63, and 26 securities licenses plus other licenses and certifications I can tell you he was right in saying it. You asked the same question a number of times while everyone olse is throwing a million questions at him and then get offended when he simply asked you if you had read the material? And then you admit you took time to read other peoples material but had not bothered to read his. Come on! Again I say you are too old to act this way and to keep throwing the same stuff up. Then you go to xxxxxxxxx and post it up in a "look what I told Adam" letter. Are you wanting everyone to just say screw it and follow you? If this is your normal way of acting I for one wouldn't follow you across the street. You might get your feelings hurt and take off somewhere and get us all blown up. You might have said the same thing if you were in his shoes. I've chatted with you before and know you are a bigger man than this. Go enjoy a great holiday with your family and cool off. If you are a vet I thank you for your service and sincerely hope you put this behind you and realize that life rerquires us to be tough. Later!

Come on heavy...the man is being roasted every day on this site and xxxxxxxx. Did he make mistakes? Probably. Will he again? Probably. Have all of us? Yes. However, has he made a lot of stuff available to us now and in the future that will help us? Yes and yes again. My attitude would have changed too. As would yours. Our investment will not be good or bad because of Adam. Keep the main thing the main thing!

• Upvote 1

Then you go to xxxxxxxxxx and post it up in a "look what I told Adam" letter. xxxxxxxx

I wasn't aware of that until now... that puts a whole different light on this thread, which was borderline disrespectful in the first place.

I am all for free speech, and I try to protect it at all times, even when people try to insult me...

But I will NOT protect someone's right to be two-faced and duplicitous.

Hurricaynewayne, I believe you have found a new home - enjoy your time there.

I'll (regretfully) close this thread now.

• Upvote 1