Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They're all out of the woodwork folks, Delta, SteveI, Okie, Frank, etc. They've all predicted yet again that something is imminent so....I'm going to keep checking into this post and adding updates that show the time in Eastern US Time zone, the time in Iraq and the currenty forex exchange rate (which is all that really matters cause the rest is just bull crap about not showing up or buttons to push or balls to drop or in country /out of country or bank back office system or whatever, it's either there or it isn't)

Let's see what happens:

A few folks (Delta for one) said it could happen as early as Tuesday...that's today so here's the first update>

EST - 1:55pm Tuesday June 28th

Iraq time = 8:55PM Tuesday June 28h

The US Forex market is the only one open

and the netdania exchange rate is .000857

Not quite yet there Delta, check back in with ya later.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

They're all out of the woodwork folks, Delta, SteveI, Okie, Frank, etc. They've all predicted yet again that something is imminent so....I'm going to keep checking into this post and adding updates that show the time in Eastern US Time zone, the time in Iraq and the currenty forex exchange rate (which is all that really matters cause the rest is just bull crap about not showing up or buttons to push or balls to drop or in country /out of country or bank back office system or whatever, it's either there or it isn't)

Let's see what happens:

A few folks (Delta for one) said it could happen as early as Tuesday...that's today so here's the first update>

EST - 1:55pm Tuesday June 28th

Iraq time = 8:55PM Tuesday June 28h

The US Forex market is the only one open

and the netdania exchange rate is .000857

If it weren't for the aire of negativity this would be greatly appreciated

Not quite yet there Delta, check back in with ya later.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

easy...one of your plus 1's came from me, lol. You're so right!

checkin update

EST - 11:04pm Tuesday June 28th

Iraq time = 6:04AM wednesday June 29h

The New Zealand, Australia and Japan Forex market are open

and the netdania exchange rate is .000858

So far, no change.....no surprise either

• Upvote 2

Checkin #3

Any other news or guru predictions we can check off the list?

I think it'll be fun to start seeing the 'date slip' game ....."uhmmm I meant july 11th, yeah that's what I said all along !" those should start coming out any minute from these guys

EST - 10:24am Wednesday June 29th

Iraq time = 5:24PM wednesday June 29h

The London and US Forex market are open

and the netdania exchange rate is .000856

June 28th is done, June 29th is damn near out the door...there's a bunch of folks predicting June 30th.....I guess we'll see soon enough.

Edited by WesParsons

Great Idea FOUNDIT.

I could pay the $14.95 to get the real RV date, and then charge each person on the forum $5 per person to have access to my inside intel with a genuine RV date.

What a deal!

Who needs dinar to be rich????

Of course I would gladly give you free access to this info since you were the original source for the idea.

Also with the $5 subscription to the guaranteed RV date info I will generously include one free Shabibi bobblehead for car dashboard.

please call before midnight tonight.

• Upvote 1

So far, no change.....no surprise either

nd Quote

Won't happen in the dates predicted. Period. If it happens it will all of a sudden and kinda out of the blue just like when love blossoms strongly and intensely between 2 individuals with no pre-warning signs whatsoever.... That's the beauty of it.

• Upvote 1

Well here we are, knee deep into the 'expected window' not much happening as far as real change, lots of info, lots of opinions, lots of forum activity...very little actual difference in my bank account....

EST - 10:04am Thursday June 30th

Iraq time = 5:04PM Thursday June 30h

The London and US Forex market are open

and the netdania exchange rate is .000859

This knocks the following predictors out of the running

George Robinson - June 29th....sorry george

Frank - June 29th (of course he tried to cover his ass with adding 6 other potential dates as well

On the fence about to fall are

Bond Lady

SteveI

Delta

Okie

All have June 30th pegged as their date

We'll see!

• Upvote 1

Time for another update, since we're really into the weekend now...

EST - 11:18am Thursday June 30th

Iraq time = 6:18AM Friday July 1rst

The New Zealand and Japan markets are open

and the netdania exchange rate is still .000858

And now, jumping onto the top of the list of "I'm Wrong Again!"

Okie

Frank

walks on water _SteveI

BondLady

Delta

Randy

I'm willing to stretch it out and give them all till Tuesday at noon.

(These idiots have no clue at all. The only thing more stupid then some random guy on the internet saying he knows when this is going to happen and how much it's going to RV for , is the 10,000 idiots who hang on his every word)

• Upvote 2

Time for another update, since we're really into the weekend now...

EST - 11:18am Thursday June 30th

Iraq time = 6:18AM Friday July 1rst

The New Zealand and Japan markets are open

and the netdania exchange rate is still .000858

And now, jumping onto the top of the list of "I'm Wrong Again!"

Okie

Frank

walks on water _SteveI

BondLady

Delta

Randy

I'm willing to stretch it out and give them all till Tuesday at noon.

(These idiots have no clue at all. The only thing more stupid then some random guy on the internet saying he knows when this is going to happen and how much it's going to RV for , is the 10,000 idiots who hang on his every word)

TICK TICK ...tick tick tick

.yup., , time is ticking away guru's

lets also add,

Athena to the list,

her statement was 1000% done,,

.lol :)

• Upvote 1

All Guru predictions are officially overdue at this point.

Many are coming out with secondary dates of:

Monday Iraq time

Tuesday Morning US time

July 11th.

Currently that's the furthest one out but those are now the fall back dates for all 11 guru's I've been tracking who all said it would happen by July 1rst.

Anyone who says 'it's happened you just don't see it yet" is a lying sack of sh*t.

It's currently 1pm EST

8pm Iraq time

all forex markets are closed

we're still sitting at .00859

Nothing has changed over this weekend and now Iraq has a few more bucks from their DFI funds to operate with...

Actually, I'm the only one right so far. It's going exactly as I said it would go, maybe I'm a guru and didn't know it, lol.

I said everyone else would be wrong and they are (but that's too easy, they're always wrong so that one can't really count)

I said Iraq could continue to operate without and RV and they are

I said this influx of cash would keep them going without having to RV and it is...

oh I know.....I'm not a guru....all i have to say is I got a whisper during my prayer time and I'm elevated from guru to prophet. ...sweet..I'm going to go make some business cards up.

right after I have some pints by the pool it's too nice of a day to be inside.

• Upvote 7

Or perhaps someone keeping track and posting the results

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Looks like I've upset some of the ostrich club

For those of you who like to travel through life with your head up your ass believing everything anyone ever tells you, don't read my posts. I like to call people on their BS, but if you'd rather believe everything that's spoon fed to you and then kiss the ass of those who continually lie to you, you should just hit 'ignore' or 'block' or do whatever you have to do to avoid my posts.

Most people who avoid reality do so for a reason, if you don't want to face the truth, you might want to do some soul searching and ask yourself why.

Good luck.

Wes

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I said I'd give it till noon on tuesday EST, can't help myself I had to check but so far, no change.

I'm getting e-mails from my buddies over seas that repeat the same stuff I'm seeing posted on all the forums. Big big push by the guru's to convince folks it's happening tomorrow at a rate of 3.41usd....today is going to be a very long day....it's already 6:30pm on monday in Iraq.....looking forward to what might happen tonight....but I'm not holding my breath.

well at first this was fun and cynical...now it's just sad and depressing...

sad because as obvious as it is that none of these people 'in the know' actually know anything and yet folks are still hanging on their everyword

depressing because it looks more and more likely that the iraqi currency can handle itself quite nicely at 8/10ths of a cent

• Upvote 2