Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq - The Weathiest Nation On Earth = NO LOP!

BBalls

I always hear how wealthy Iraq is.....What about the United States? We have massive oil available, should we decide to use our own! We have massive mineral reserves! We have massive Agriculture! We have it all!!! We just need to focus on our country, cut spending, and sending money to every country in the world, who says we need something. Take care of our own!!! While I think Iraq is going to be a wealthy country, we are the greatest country in the world. Our interest in Iraq, is mostly financial! Thanks for letting me vent!! I am a proud american, and hearing about these simple, backwards, people, and country, going to be the wealthiest country in the world, irritates me, when everyone should be saying that about the United States!!! I am ready for this RV....get the their money for a change!!! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I always hear how wealthy Iraq is.....What about the United States? We have massive oil available, should we decide to use our own! We have massive mineral reserves! We have massive Agriculture! We have it all!!! We just need to focus on our country, cut spending, and sending money to every country in the world, who says we need something. Take care of our own!!! While I think Iraq is going to be a wealthy country, we are the greatest country in the world. Our interest in Iraq, is mostly financial! Thanks for letting me vent!! I am a proud american, and hearing about these simple, backwards, people, and country, going to be the wealthiest country in the world, irritates me, when everyone should be saying that about the United States!!! I am ready for this RV....get the their money for a change!!! GO RV!!!

Problem is, we are supporting FAR TOO LARGE a privileged class.

Edited by OhmEye
  • Upvote 1

Iraq is basing their IQD on hard assets. The dollar has been a fiat currency since the late 60's (thanks to FDR and Nixon) all gold backing has been removed to put us on the fast track to hyperinflation. THe only reason we get by is people believe the dollar is worth something. Unfortunately, after the backing was removed, this is all just an illusion. Before, the FED was limited on how much it could print by the amount of gold reserves on hand. Now, they print money freely out of thin air. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where that is heading (why im going from IQD to silver). The Constitution states that only gold and silver can be used for payment of debts (wonder why they put that in there?) Most of the politicians and folks running this corporate machine, look at it as a get rich quick scheme- could care less about the country or people and are content to make their millions, skip the country, and leave all of us holding the bill. If we want prosperity and the ability to keep what we earn, we need to return to the Republic that was created for us. This for-profit corporation is a joke and nothing even close to a government. Our government is still there waiting for us, empty after the civil war, all we have to do is peacefully take it back. Ok ill get off my soap box now :) GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Dont apologise be PROUD!! Im gonna invest big in england only! After this and employ only english workers.

Cheap foreign labour makes me :angry: do my little bit to try and restore a bit of pride in our country.

• Upvote 1