Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

25k notes will be $25 notes with a lop

Rumorbroozer

I'm not understanding what will happen to my 25k notes if a Rd does happen. People will lose millions like the US government?

TThis is a ? Not a comment can anyone help me to understand this.

relax it is only 1 of the 3 steps that will take place during this process. raising 3 zeros . meaning removing as many large bills from circulation. next will be a r.v. and at the same time they will release lower denoms my friend. just sit back and watch things unfold.there not going to tell us ... hey we are rv,ing the money tomorrow.lol they will mislead you . notice when they mention iraq will soon be pumping 6 to 12 mbd. reason they say this is to justify raising the value of the dinar to us. read as much info as you can u will start to put it together . have a good nite

• Upvote 2

I'm not understanding what will happen to my 25k notes if a Rd does happen. People will lose millions like the US government?

Yes, A lop or (RD) whould mean that your 25k dinar would become the new 25dinar if in fact they do what they say the want to do. it hasnt happened as of yet, All I can say is get educated, and research as much as you can. Most people on this forum are helpful, but also some are not.

• Upvote 1

Yes, A lop or (RD) whould mean that your 25k dinar would become the new 25dinar if in fact they do what they say the want to do. it hasnt happened as of yet, All I can say is get educated, and research as much as you can. Most people on this forum are helpful, but also some are not.

Thanks

If it does then go out and charge up every credit card you have! Because the USA will be on the new Welfare line <_<

THERE IS ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM WHEREIN YOU CAN

MAKE AN INTELLIGENT ASSESSMENT CONCERING YOUR

DINAR INVESTMENT... THE COUNTRY HAS MAJOR BANKS AND COMPANIES

SETTING UP SHOP READY TO DO BUSINESS AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A LOP!!!

DO YOUR RESEARCH AND RELAX :D :D .........GO RV AND STAY THIRSTY MY FRIEND :D :D

I don't want it to happen but how can we be so ignorant not to want to know what all the possibilitys are? Knowledge is power and I want power. I always hear it won't lop don't worry but what if it Rd's then what I just want to know.

Dont listen to the ones with their heads in the sand.....if it happens your 25k note will suddenly have the same purchasing power at a 25 dinar note....the ones who simply tell you to shut up and stop worrying about it because it cant happen, are the same ones who dont fully understand the reality of this investment.....this is a high risk investment, and nothing is guaranteed for us....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont listen to the ones with their heads in the sand.....if it happens your 25k note will suddenly have the same purchasing power at a 25 dinar note....the ones who simply tell you to shut up and stop worrying about it because it cant happen, are the same ones who dont fully understand the reality of this investment.....this is a high risk investment, and nothing is guaranteed for us....

That's what I'm saying how can this many people just run around like lemmings, and not listen to the writing on the wall they are telling us there going to Rd but if a "guru" gets on here and says Tuesday 5.68$ then everyone sits on there computers punching refresh on the cbi website for hours. No logic To me.

Unfortunately history usually repeats itself... There are plenty of examples of countries that have introduced multiple zero currency into their monetary system due hyper inflation, then removed them without any profit during the exchange. This process has nothing to do with the natural resources of the country, it's simply a reset of their monetary system to pre inflationary woes. There is not one example of any country doing what many are claiming Iraq HAS to do, yet many are very unwilling to even consider all possibilities... IMO, that is strange...

Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst is definitely a good view to take on this, as like you said 'nothing is guaranteed for us'.