Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OPINION - in plain english how and why a LOP

WesParsons

Wes stop getting people riled up. Bottom line is you are incorrect. I respect your position however I also wholeheartedly disagree with it. The LOP theory is rediculous and was put to rest months ago. I don't understand why people such as yourself are so intent on feeding the fire in regards to this urban legend. if in your heart you believe in the LOP theory then why in the world are you here? That makes no sense.

I suppose like every other walk of life we always need someone to play devils advocate and stir the pot.

I will not go into reasons why because they have been discussed to death and since you are new to this site you probably are not even aware of the proof backing up the fact that there will be no LOP.

End of story.

Peace

Who exactly put the LOP argument to rest? An RV in the 1+ range is impossible without a LOP. Iraq cannot afford an RV without a LOP there is way too much dinar in cirulation

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Remember the world (UN) took there wealth by placing restrictions on them.So now the World has to give it back. Regardless of what the rest of the people in the world want We took it .Now We have to reinstate it. At or above what it was. if We did not .What kind of help did we bring. None

And that is just the fact.

Thats why its not Turkey , or Venezuela They squandered there wealth to the point of RV. Iraq is a reinstatement to the world not a RV.

NO LOP NO LOP NO LOP

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1QMDOAJ9E

You do realize that Saddam was running the country into the ground even with the oil and assets they had......it doesnt mean much when you cant control inflation and you start printing excessive amounts of currency, further diluting and devaluing the currency......

Iraq will get their frozen assets back, but it doesnt answer for the inflated money supply.....they simply cannot just reinstate the currency back to rates from the 80's......its a completely different situation from 20 years ago.....this isent like Kuwait where there was such a short period of time from when the street value dropped to where they could put out a new set of bills and then the street value jumped back up....

• Downvote 3

Who exactly put the LOP argument to rest? An RV in the 1+ range is impossible without a LOP. Iraq cannot afford an RV without a LOP there is way too much dinar in cirulation

Keep reading Tug. You'll get to the golden truth.

You know what......and every should listen because it's something we'll all agree on....

Time will prove one of us right.

And I really hope it's not me.

But if it is, I hope those of you who have been blasting me will man up and apologize.

I bet by Tuesday Parliament will have had the CBI plan presented and voted on at least once.

One of us will be wrong and I agree that I hope you are. Not sure why you need an apology to feel better but if it gets you through the day let me say right now that I offer my deepest heartfelt apology for not agreeing with you.

I hope when you are a millionaire you use some of the money to buy a thicker skin. :)

Peace

• Upvote 1

YOU my friend are wrong. I love how so many think they know the total IQD in circulation and the terms which is required for an RV. The bigger truth is they do not NEED to RD. They can manage this easily with out an RD and RV at a low 1 dollar plus. Yet, as so many say and have said why dont you sit back and watch. You can always listen to those who are very educated on this subject or you can sit here and read all the SO CALLED people who claim they know better. IRAQ would lose out of they do RD as it would be for this current economic situation a shot in their foot. The reason they would lose is based on their GDP, Invested companys, low inflation rate... etc. I could make a very long list on WHY an RD wont happen. In the end it is possable but highly unlikely.

RELAX and WAIT. The end result is near. Yet, if you want to make a claim of an RD please for my sake list viable reasons for an RD. Like how much is in circulation? A big unknown regardless of what you presume. How much money IRAQ has currently is again a big unknown. Etc. I am not motivated enough to explain even trade after an RV but it is something often not considered. Lets keep a bit more optimism for a few more days. Be well.

Peace

You do realize that Saddam was running the country into the ground even with the oil and assets they had......it doesnt mean much when you cant control inflation and you start printing excessive amounts of currency, further diluting and devaluing the currency......

Iraq will get their frozen assets back, but it doesnt answer for the inflated money supply.....they simply cannot just reinstate the currency back to rates from the 80's......its a completely different situation from 20 years ago.....this isent like Kuwait where there was such a short period of time from when the street value dropped to where they could put out a new set of bills and then the street value jumped back up....

Correct this situation is much better than the one in KUWAIT. You know why KEEP so I wont rehash it all. This is a pure golden opportunity and an RD is highly unlikely. Is it possible, YES. Of course anything is possible... A bomb could distroy IRAQ from IRAN tomorrow. It just doesnt seem to be of benefit to IRAQ to do an RD based on their current economic model and the model put in play years ago. Everything is going to the plan layed out and an RD is not part of that plan. So the good ol LOP talk and RD is in my view trying to explain the unknown with a cup half empty mentality. The IRAQI cup runnith over....

Peace my friends. A good week may be unfolding finally.

Here's a question - Does the removal of inflationary problems from an economy make the economy many times more valuable than it was before they had the problem?

We have all seen the statements that when the IQD was valued at $3.22 that there were around 25 billion dinar in circulation. That would mean that Iraq had a physical currency base of around $80 billion dollars. With the amounts of IQD stated in the CBI financials, even if they revalued at $0.10 that would give them a physical currency base valued at $2.85 trillion.

That would mean that Iraq's physical currency base increased in value by about 35 times simply because they resolved the inflationary issues.

People make comparisons to Kuwait and their currency value, yet they don't mention that the entire currency system of Kuwait (physical and 'electronic') is valued just under $100 billion USD. Is Iraq going to have a physical currency base almost thirty times the size of Kuwaits, simply because they dealt with an issue that devalued their currency?

Correct this situation is much better than the one in KUWAIT. You know why KEEP so I wont rehash it all. This is a pure golden opportunity and an RD is highly unlikely. Is it possible, YES. Of course anything is possible... A bomb could distroy IRAQ from IRAN tomorrow. It just doesnt seem to be of benefit to IRAQ to do an RD based on their current economic model and the model put in play years ago. Everything is going to the plan layed out and an RD is not part of that plan. So the good ol LOP talk and RD is in my view trying to explain the unknown with a cup half empty mentality. The IRAQI cup runnith over....

Peace my friends. A good week may be unfolding finally.

This situation is much worse then the one Kuwait was in....their currency technically never devalued, never was inflated, didnt experience high and hyper inflation, didnt have to build their economy from the ground up, should I continue??

This situation is NOT anywhere near better or even close to Kuwait....I sure wish it was though.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2