Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabs smoke screen

cooked

Could Shabs tv comment about the rate be smoke to keep the public from diving in just before the wire. Tell them a low rate, then hit them with a big($2+) number. Poss?

'Cooked',

Thank you for your post!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do not, I repeat DO NOT get caught up in the "Smoke and Mirrors" which will be in abundance in the next few days and next week. Stay grounded, read, read, and read credible news articles and or review good information forthcoming from Adam and the like.

This is a very challenging, emotional, and trying time for all of us; just remain calm and follow your gut instinct on what to believe and what to debunk.

Thank you,

GG

'Cooked',

Thank you for your post!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do not, I repeat DO NOT get caught up in the "Smoke and Mirrors" which will be in abundance in the next few days and next week. Stay grounded, read, read, and read credible news articles and or review good information forthcoming from Adam and the like.

This is a very challenging, emotional, and trying time for all of us; just remain calm and follow your gut instinct on what to believe and what to debunk.

Thank you,

GG

In your opinion GG do you think this tv interview w Shabs really took place?

I'm laughing my head off. LOW RATE. U think between .86 and 2.00 is a low rate lololololololol hopefully you haven't been drinking get team koolaid thinking that 1million dinar would be enough to make you rich. If we get .86 we will all be very lucky.

One more thing " to keep people from diving in under the wire " who in there right mind wouldn't invest $ 1300.00 to get $860,000 back before taxes. I'm beginning to think there is crazy pills mixed in the koolaid some have been drinking. :lol:

I'm laughing my head off. LOW RATE. U think between .86 and 2.00 is a low rate lololololololol hopefully you haven't been drinking get team koolaid thinking that 1million dinar would be enough to make you rich. If we get .86 we will all be very lucky.

One more thing " to keep people from diving in under the wire " who in there right mind wouldn't invest $ 1300.00 to get $860,000 back before taxes. I'm beginning to think there is crazy pills mixed in the koolaid some have been drinking. :lol:

Well just like the guru's opinions yours is speculative at best. There is absolutely no way you can even back up you opinion. Gurus are always wrong with the forecasted rates and dates they give because there is no way anyone can attain all neccesary intel to make a proclomation of rates. Hell and what intel do we believe? So I'll stay positive that it will in fact rv and maybe over time it will increase to a rate the can produce millions on the return. Maybe it will come out high maybe it won't. But at least I'm not barking negativity out my back door on how it will be a low rate at best.

• Upvote 1

I really want someone to produce a link, or a video, or at the very least a article about this so called tv interview?! PLEASE it has to be somewhere?! :rolleyes:

It amazes me that so few are making this point. Doesn't anyone find it the least bit suspicious that only Delta and Oakie (both with impeccable reputations) saw this alleged TV appearance by Shabibi? Thousands of us have been searching for ANY mention of this in Iraqi and Arab media with no results. Wouldn't there be links to it, not to mention many print articles discussing it if this had actually occurred? If Shabs had actually said "RV by the end of the month, wouldn't it be HUGE news? (and somewhere other than internet forums)

When are we going to stop falling for their nonsense? It's one thing to "want" to believe it. But after years of relentless BS from these guys, when do reasonable people finally say ENOUGH ALREADY? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It amazes me that so few are making this point. Doesn't anyone find it the least bit suspicious that only Delta and Oakie (both with impeccable reputations) saw this alleged TV appearance by Shabibi? Thousands of us have been searching for ANY mention of this in Iraqi and Arab media with no results. Wouldn't there be links to it, not to mention many print articles discussing it if this had actually occurred? If Shabs had actually said "RV by the end of the month, wouldn't it be HUGE news? (and somewhere other than internet forums)

When are we going to stop falling for their nonsense? It's one thing to "want" to believe it. But after years of relentless BS from these guys, when do reasonable people finally say ENOUGH ALREADY? :rolleyes:

Agreed!

EXACTLY!! Trust me I want to believe this as much as the next person....but news this big, and so many of us scouring and bringing our due diligence to this site should be able to find something...

In your opinion GG do you think this tv interview w Shabs really took place?

'DRV1804',

Thank you for your post and question!

I do not have an opinion until I actually view the TV interview, if one exists, from a link or a credible source, such as a news agency, or other form of medium. The only speech on camera and not necessarily made for a news agency, was in April at the US Commerce Department.

I wanted to thank that person for their post, but more specifically, I wanted to offer my opinion on a possible rate of the RV/RI based upon the totality of information thus far, that's all.

Thank you,

GG

Go to bondlady's chat. She provided a link. And it worked for some.

wow! you people are unbeleivable!!! I personally saw this meeting with my own eyes yesterday! I even made a post about it b/c soo many people were even doubting that it happened! IT DID HAPPEN! YESTERDAY SHABIBI, MALIKI AND OTHER IRAQI OFFICIALS WERE ON TV YESTERDAY HAVING A VERY CALM CONVERSATION!!! IT DID HAPPEN!

• Upvote 3

wow! you people are unbeleivable!!! I personally saw this meeting with my own eyes yesterday! I even made a post about it b/c soo many people were even doubting that it happened! IT DID HAPPEN! YESTERDAY SHABIBI, MALIKI AND OTHER IRAQI OFFICIALS WERE ON TV YESTERDAY HAVING A VERY CALM CONVERSATION!!! IT DID HAPPEN!

I am not doubting what was stated, just asking for a link. There must be an article or a "youtube" clip or something along those lines.... Please share if possible, thank you.

Maliki's meeting of independent bodies

Tuesday 21 حزيران 2011 16:02 GMT

To meet with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki heads of independent bodies focused on talking about corruption and ways to fight it as He made ​​it clear that the campaign launched by Iraq against corruption has not seen like the rest of the world, stressing the success of the campaign to reduce levels of corruption in it. the Prime Minister / Nuri al-Maliki: MACON country can be mounted where crackdown on corruption, such as Iraq and the good thing of course is to show fear society has become a pariah is the supplements and an accountant all standards for that campaign succeeded when Holnaha to popular demand governmental request a procedural requirement. and between al-Maliki at the meeting continued two days ago that the numbers that refer to files stakeholders Kalnsahh and financial control over corruption cases do not represent the true number of cases or defendants in these issues. the Prime Minister / Nuri al-Maliki: We and necessary citizen to know that these figures that declare not indicate that corruption is real and it is a concern may prove to have been not proven, although No. 77 Director-General may be 10 general managers, each one has 10 cases or otherwise. Notes attendees about the corruption and ways to combat it took the space wider than the time the meeting and despite the confirmation of the heads of independent bodies rise in the number of complaints received by their organization on corruption, they argue that the problem of discrimination between cases malicious lawsuits The real remains the most prominent obstacles to fighting corruption within state institutions. Secretary of the DC / Sabir al-Issawi: Tens of thousands of complaints, particularly the Internet up Annie Avatar My question is the subject of one if the complaint was true of how we protect brought this complaint .. If the malicious and ill citizens how to protect the dignity of the employee and punish the abused and exploited the conditions written on the employee .. Algesh also seen comments about the work of the rest of the bodies that have reviewed the submitted within a percent on most notably the issue of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency, which the central bank said it will not affect all the conditions on the Iraqi economy or the exchange rate of the dinar. General Manager of the Central Bank / Shabibi: any process of change suggested becomes omitted Chi in a week or 10 days until you get used to people on every change in any doubt, but in fact is a calculation to facilitate the issue of circulation of cash, one of the foundations of monetary reform, and many passed out. session saw presentations by the heads of independent bodies which had not been completed for the rest of the bodies Offers defer to a future session complemented the presentations according to the schedule specified in the Council of Ministers for this purpose.

http://alsumaria.com/ar/Iraq-News/1-65566-.html

'Beachdreaming',

Good evening and thank you for your post!

I personally am happy you viewed something we wish we all could have viewed and I do not have any reason to discount what you are saying until is proven to be true based on fact or discredited.

I don't think people are questioning you personally on this matter; however, you indicated you observed with your own eyes and as you know individuals here at DV are educated and fact finding people and I do not think you can blame anyone asking for 'sources'. As, I am very sure if someone else were to post an important tid-bit of information that you were interested in without a 'source', you may question the validity as well.

Thank you,

GG