Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frustrated Investment Professional

:lol:

Honestly, the license doesn't matter... I only took the exam and passed it so I could present post RV opportunities to the VIP members. Without a Series 65 (Registered Investment Adviser), I couldn't present many of our LUCRATIVE opportunities to the VIP members.

But to say the test is easy is a complete fallacy, lie, and borders on nonsense.

As a matter of fact, I'll make an offer here to the VIP members.

ANY VIP MEMBER that passes the Series 65 exam in the next 2 months will get a check from me to cover the exam fee.

YES, I mean that.

Why would I do that?

Because the more educated VIPs I have, the better off I am.

The better off we ALL are.

I am going to make a post about this in the VIP section.

See you VIPs in there, and see the rest of you... well, all over the place. I'm not leaving :lol:

Way to go Adam. I'll add $1.00 just to shut them up....

Really Psycho??

I have a Masters Degree so I know something about studying. I went online and checked out a "practice test" and I kind of decided that I don't have the time to study for that test! Yikes it looked terrible!

Anybody else check it out? I would say it would be at least a 4 credit class here in Idaho and I know how much work that would be. :unsure:

Way to go Adam

• Upvote 1