Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Just announced about the revaluation date

stevethecloser

Hmmm, reminds me of when God and a couple of angels spoke with "Abraham." So lets rephrase it to this diddy:

Lord, will you RV the Dinar if only 20 of these guys wont turn into evil mouthed ppl?..... I thought it was cute.

Remember He may see fit to go straight to a one world currency instead of "Blessing" us with dinar. Keep your hearts right guys... PEACE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HEY GENIUS I TALKED TO THESE PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND IF OUR COUNTRY TRUSTED ME DURING THE VIETNAM WAR BY THE WAY GENIUS HAVE YOU EVER SERVED OUR COUNTRY OR ARE YOU ONLY ALL TALK LISTEN TO THE CALL I POSTED I WAS IN COUNTRY FIGHTING THE VC'S

AND WHEN I CAME BACK TO NOTHING SO MY COUNTRY TRUSTED ME HOW ABOUT YOU GENIUS

REMEBER WHAT YOU SAY IAM 6 FOOT 6 400 POUNDS AND MY ARM REACHES ALONG WAY

Drunk Driving on the Internet Super Highway!

Gotta love it! :D

BTW, thank you for your service ;)

MUNSCH & BUMPER are still here and my favorites.

Remember your only as HAPPY as you choose to be.

And as AMERICANS the gift of free speech is not just a gift it your Right.

Respect is earned not expected and Treat others the way you want treated works really well.

GO RV/ RI

• Upvote 2

You are using good common sense my friend..I concur

Not nessarily lets say that dealers will seel even up to the rv as well don't you think when the rv happens lets say .86 it comes out how many millionaires will buy up the currency on forex that will drive up the currency so what qualifies you as an expert just go sit down little children and relax and wait the rv happens

Drunk Driving on the Internet Super Highway!

Gotta love it! :D

BTW, thank you for your service ;)

Gung ho all the way HOORAH US army 1969-1972 combat medic took care of my bros

• Downvote 1

I am sorry,, but I have to call BS. If anybody knew the date and the rate before hand than everybody would be purchasing more dinar and cashing in two days later. All I am saying is I hope nobody goes out and purchases more dinar because of these BS post. NOBODY knows a date and a rate. If they say they do than they are liers

Go Rv

God Bless America

I am sorry,, but I have to call BS. If anybody knew the date and the rate before hand than everybody would be purchasing more dinar and cashing in two days later. All I am saying is I hope nobody goes out and purchases more dinar because of these BS post. NOBODY knows a date and a rate. If they say they do than they are liers

Go Rv

God Bless America

HEY GENIUS WHAT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT BY THE WAY YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE KID SO GO SIT DOWN OR I WILL TELL YOUR MOMMY ON YOU

• Downvote 10

HEY GENIUS WHAT MAKE YOU AN EXPERT BY THE WAY YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE KID SO GO SIT DOWN OR I WILL TELL YOUR MOMMY ON YOU

I am in Iraq right now and I live it and breath dinar everyday. I talk to the Iraqi's everyday about the dinar. I have been in Iraq since 2005, and I just post what I hear from some Generals, and other high ranking officers in the American Army, and from what I hear from the Iraqi's here in Iraq. So if you don't want to believe what I post it's your option. So dumbazz put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Edited by firefighter_218546
  • Upvote 7

Are you still stuck on that. Wow. Maybe if you remember I said pray for wealth till your lips fall off which is a big difference than pray till your lips fall off. Nice try. Maybe you can go put words in someones elses mouth. Trying to paint me as anti- Christian because I believe God doesn't give you money is way low.

Just sayin

PS......... I seriously have no idea who the "closer" is but hearing how he speaks to Frank everyday gives me a good idea.

man are you annoying...nothing but sarcastic rude comments from you.

• Upvote 2

HEY GENIUS I TALKED TO THESE PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND IF OUR COUNTRY TRUSTED ME DURING THE VIETNAM WAR BY THE WAY GENIUS HAVE YOU EVER SERVED OUR COUNTRY OR ARE YOU ONLY ALL TALK LISTEN TO THE CALL I POSTED I WAS IN COUNTRY FIGHTING THE VC'S

So you back up this prediction.......I appreciate your service to this country and you have reason to probably be bitter....

hey guy settle down take a chill pill before you go postal..........

What do you mean acting like your the only one there, i was with the 9th 5th an4th marines an it wasnt the same tour, an as far as trusting they didnt give a **** about us, they just wanted bodies that could bleed, an for you size im 6'4" 280 lbs an can still press 350 at 61 yrs old :angry:

These are just rumors-RV's are not announced on TV in advance - never happens - never will. Also it's already documented that this will be a managed float. The IMF will only allow the rate to vary by 2% every quarter.

Edited by Bigboy0854
  • Downvote 1