Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumpers into DUMPERS

Solarcloud

Have you noticed lately!? The usual RV tomorrow crap is not spawning from random newbie accounts on the forums. INSTEAD, we see new accounts posting negative in regards to the investment.

Is this a sign that dealers are now trying to get some IQD back because of a revalue soon??

Just check the rumors forum and you can see there are not many wild predictions out there from accounts with under 10 posts.

• Upvote 6

Totally agree... Our skin is tough and unbreakable... We are here for what ever time it takes. The Newbies and Gurus grow daily. The mass communication is in play to create fear.

Prove who you are and provide links.

I do not sell dinar, I do not work for and agency, or government.

Go RV

My fella Dinar investers!!!

Nice to have a dream. No body want yoour Dinars. There's tons available.

Whenever Banks and Dinar dealers are selling Dinar still we will never see RV.

My prediction is....June 30 will come and go. Before you notice we are talking xmas.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

My prediction is....June 30 will come and go. Before you notice we are talking xmas.

You had to see that one coming......... :D

• Upvote 2

This post fits the topic exactly! I do agree that the dealers still have dinar at rates now more inflated than ever but all of the banks in my area are no longer selling... (Another good sign)

You had to see that one coming......... :D

... from a mile away! Just can't get rid of those "ain't gonna happen" stalkers! They would drown in a glass of water and still tell you that there is no water anywhere in sight! dry.gif

Have you noticed lately!? The usual RV tomorrow crap is not spawning from random newbie accounts on the forums. INSTEAD, we see new accounts posting negative in regards to the investment.

Is this a sign that dealers are now trying to get some IQD back because of a revalue soon??

Just check the rumors forum and you can see there are not many wild predictions out there from accounts with under 10 posts.

I think by now anything is possible. Nothing ever surprises me anymore... I'm slowly turning into ( not that I like it but..) a cynical IQD Holder... Seen too much and heard too much....Frustration claims its toll...Happens....

I think by now anything is possible. Nothing ever surprises me anymore... I'm slowly turning into ( not that I like it but..) a cynical IQD Holder... Seen too much and heard too much....Frustration claims its toll...Happens....

Keep ya head up, even when the road is hard never give up

-2pac

I keep telling myself that in regards to this investment!

• Upvote 1

I either have millions of dollars :twothumbs: or I have some real wild wallpaper for the little home office! Either way I win! :eyebrows: I will cash in what i have for hopefully 3 bucks + or B) i will wall paper one side of the office to remind myself never to get into another sham again!!!! :P

Theres ton of dinar still available online

If these dealers had a feeling it was days away from revaluing in a good way I would think they would hold on to as much as possible themselves?

My thoughts exactly. If I had something I was selling for say 30% profit and had any inkling that I could get a 2000% plus profit, I think I would stop selling. Who wouldn't?

• Upvote 1

no insult or bash intended but...Christmas is about Christ ...not X there is no xmas

Maybe soon friends, maybe soon. Remember all those less fortunate. And stay positive...you negative people need to quit whining, if your diaper is wet...change the damn thing!!! :angry: