Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All the people trying to run off the Guru's for being wrong should put up or shut up. At least the Guru's are trying to give us what they are hearing. NO ONE said it was absolutely 100% guarenteed. SO if you haven't got better info, and don't like the Guru's info, SHUT UP. Seriously, why get on here and bash everyone, what good is that doing? To be honest I am tired of reading your bashing so now I am bashing you. JUST SHUT UP..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

All the people trying to run off the Guru's for being wrong should put up or shut up. At least the Guru's are trying to give us what they are hearing. NO ONE said it was absolutely 100% guarenteed. SO if you haven't got better info, and don't like the Guru's info, SHUT UP. Seriously, why get on here and bash everyone, what good is that doing? To be honest I am tired of reading your bashing so now I am bashing you. JUST SHUT UP..

Agreed HAJN. There are many people here that are just so frikkin' negative about everything and everyone. I think what some forget to realize that we're all in this for the common good and the hope and want for something better. We're all hoping for the same thing and we can laugh at some "Guru's" and really appreciate others for their time and effort.

I fully understand there is a time and place to question and evalutate what is posted by some but we have to take it for what it's worth. This is not a news channel or a government directed forum, it's a board that allows us all to post opinion, thoughts and information. Personally, I don't like to see those that can only make their point known by bashing another. There's a lot of opinions I may not agree with on here but I don't have the time in my day to choose to bash someone personally. It's not worth the oxygen.

We as Dinar holders are in a bit of a fraternity.. we are not the majority but we are like minded, similarly hopeful and ideally focused on a successful revalue. It's one thing to disagree with an opinion and respectfully opine.. it's quite another to bash, insult and degrade someone you don't know based on a mere posted thought or perspectve.

My thought is to those who enjoy nothing more then to voice their misery... lighten the hell up.

Just sayin'.. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I didn't say I believe the Guru's every Friday as you put it, but I can decide for myself I don't need to hear your BS as well. I said at least the Guru's are trying to offer info, all you offer is BITCHING. All in all I would rather listen to them. You offer NOTHING.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I didn't say I believe the Guru's every Friday as you put it, but I can decide for myself I don't need to hear your BS as well. I said at least the Guru's are trying to offer info, all you offer is BITCHING. All in all I would rather listen to them. You offer NOTHING.

You have that right to listen to them but what right do you have to tell others to JUST SHUT UP? It appears to me that you are new to this and haven't been reading any of the past post in this fourm and if you would have done some checking you might would have seen why so many people down the so called guru's. If you think that these guru's have something to give then read away but please keep your sarcastic feelings to yourself. This is what gives all of the newbie's a hard time people like you telling some of the old timers to JUST SHUT UP. I have a feeling that you to will one day down the guru's and hopefully you won't get some newbie to be sarcastic toward you.

• Upvote 3

If all you want to hear are the so-called "positives" (and I use that term very loosely) then go to the PTR's, and the G.E.T. teams, PD's etc. Do NOT come to a site which attempts to present ALL of the information, good OR bad, opening it up to well-justified analysis and criticism and attempt to shut down rational, intelligent opinion. Shutting Up, as you put it, is exactly what got so many people in trouble in this investment to begin with. New investors would have no way of knowing that many of these individuals are absolutely not to be believed if they weren't continually challenged and called out to expose their constant lies and nonsense.

To believe that any of them actually have your best interests at heart, and that their awesome intel simply "changes" on a daily basis because "This is Iraq" is naive beyond description. Intel like this does not change. This situation, if it is real, is so incredibly complex that there is absolutely no way it could EVER be an on again, off again plan. The timing of an event like this is absolutely critical, and secrecy is imperative. To believe that any of these pumpers actually have "real" intel is quite simply delusional. "Criticizing" them is the LEAST of what should be happening. Nuff said. :angry:

• Upvote 1

You start ( shut up). Maybe others then will follow.