Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats this

Biker

Going Global Headline News and Events for June 19th thru July 4th ...

Coming down the home stretch ...

The world's new "global economy" is about to reveal itself. As mentioned before, this is not just about Iraq, But .. Iraq holds the key and Iraq is the lynchpin. So far, it appears that Iraq will revalue their currency first. Countries holding large amounts of Iraqi Dinar will follow suit, but only after benefiting greatly from the revaluation. They will have time to put their "accounting" affairs in order before a total rebalancing of most economies takes place. It seems like it has taken forever .. What it takes to rebalance the global economy ... and yesterday and today's articles The World Needs a Second Reserve Currency and Revaluation is a “win-win” scenario for the global economy ...

So, what are we waiting for:

We need Iraq to finish forming the government.

Maybe on Monday we will see progress .. Link ~ Maliki, Allawi, Talabani will meet Monday, June 20th, at President Talibani's Residence in Baghdad ...

Also, Link ~ Maliki, Sadr, Allawi and Talibani - Meeting Within the Next Two weeks, a Sign that it (the meeting), Will Consider All Outstanding Issues ...

:D

• Upvote 4

Going Global Headline News and Events for June 19th thru July 4th ...

Coming down the home stretch ...

The world's new "global economy" is about to reveal itself. As mentioned before, this is not just about Iraq, But .. Iraq holds the key and Iraq is the lynchpin. So far, it appears that Iraq will revalue their currency first. Countries holding large amounts of Iraqi Dinar will follow suit, but only after benefiting greatly from the revaluation. They will have time to put their "accounting" affairs in order before a total rebalancing of most economies takes place. It seems like it has taken forever .. What it takes to rebalance the global economy ... and yesterday and today's articles The World Needs a Second Reserve Currency and Revaluation is a “win-win” scenario for the global economy ...

So, what are we waiting for:

We need Iraq to finish forming the government.

Maybe on Monday we will see progress .. Link ~ Maliki, Allawi, Talabani will meet Monday, June 20th, at President Talibani's Residence in Baghdad ...

Also, Link ~ Maliki, Sadr, Allawi and Talibani - Meeting Within the Next Two weeks, a Sign that it (the meeting), Will Consider All Outstanding Issues ...

:D

Looking good. I hate to ask as this is a common request, but do you have a link? Not questioning your post, but would like to delve a little more into this.

pp

Two things I dont like.... sadr being involved and anything that makes Obama look good and helps him get re-elected!! Just IMO...two freakin idiots I can do without... We all could do without!!

Outside that very positive.. Thanks for post!!

Edited by Crow

I been reading several sites. Many countries, not just Iraq are also up for RV. This is the first step. Getting all currencies at or near the same exchange rates will pave the way for the NWO one world curency called the Bankor Note. Soros & his Bulderberg NWO bosses have been working on this for decades.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=193741

• Upvote 2

I been reading several sites. Many countries, not just Iraq are also up for RV. This is the first step. Getting all currencies at or near the same exchange rates will pave the way for the NWO one world curency called the Bankor Note. Soros & his Bulderberg NWO bosses have been working on this for decades.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=193741

not real sure that --world order currency will fly,,,a fine example the hit the euro is taking with the lop-sided currencies that are riding on that money,,the worl too bail out monatary structures that are failing so badly that they risk toppleing the foundation of that currency { greece} the one in the news most now two bails outs ? if i remember right 1.6 billion bail out ---interest so high they can not afford too pay ---> might be a topic all it`s own