Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Searzy Pd 13 6 2011

nointel

Searzy Pd 13 6 2011

Update from Searzy at PD from just a few moments ago Hello everyone. I was fortunate to be able to have a short phone call to get an update, and it is as follows. This whole delay has been from Maliki delaying, implementing the Erbil Agreement and losing two thirds of his power. He did finally sign off on implementing the Erbil Friday, and the RV was signed off on and ready to go for a Sunday Monday RV. The only process that needed to happen was that when parliament came back yesterday, they needed to announce the Strategic council, which gives the new position of Alawi, above both Talabani and Maliki. The fight that happened between blocs stopped the session for Sunday, and they did not have a session today. They come in session, tomorrow

• Upvote 2

How can these bozo's keep making this stuff up, and why do they bother? How can anyone believe a guy that claims to know what M signed off on, in any given day, or who is delaying what, or the status of the erbil agreement if it wasn't reported in any legitimate media report? Give me a break. I mean, some of them can be entertaining, but they're all basically BS. :P