Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2-7-10 Sonny1 Chat 1030AM CST

Sunglass

8:07 AM [sonny1] ok, this is the last time i am going to talk about this, if anyone asks what i think, send them to the forum, will someone please post this in chat section,

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

8:08 AM [sonny1] will someone please mod this for me

8:08 AM [sunglass] ok i think we are ready

8:08 AM [sonny1] thanks

8:08 AM [sonny1] ok, wow i am so sick of this l o p chatter, doom and gloom.

8:09 AM [sonny1] first we are all smart, intellegent people on here

8:09 AM [sonny1] ask yourselves some simple questions about this

8:10 AM [sonny1] does iraq want out of chapter 7

8:10 AM [sonny1] does iraq want in the gcc

8:10 AM [sonny1] does iraq want in the wto

8:10 AM [sonny1] does iraq need allies

8:11 AM [sonny1] Sunglass whats the answer to all these questions

8:11 AM [sunglass] Absolutely yes

8:11 AM [sonny1] thank you

8:11 AM [sonny1] iraq will not help there people by lopping

8:12 AM [sonny1] they will still be broke, no-one will trust them, it will set them back to the saddam days, they they are trying to distance themselves from

8:13 AM [sonny1] the imf, world bank, our treasury, and some of our banks have been there helping them

8:14 AM [sonny1] do you think they would be helping iraq screw over all the people that have been helping them

8:14 AM [sonny1] answer is a easy one

8:15 AM [sonny1] no-one and i mean no-one will go over there and help them develop a private sector, if they screw over the very ones who helped free them

8:16 AM [sonny1] iraq has 20 trillion in there reserve, they want that value raised just as much as we do

8:17 AM [sunglass] PAUSE??

8:17 AM [sonny1] the question we should be asking is not if they will l o p, but when are they releasing the lower denoms, because on that day or with-in a few days, we will have a rv

8:18 AM [sonny1] they cant have lower denoms at 1170

8:19 AM [sonny1] a 25 dinar note would be worth 2.5 cents, it would take almost 50 of these notes to by a candy bar

8:20 AM [sonny1] and this article states that they want to basiclly simplify things, and having to take a wheel barrel to the market for all the dinar they will need is not simplifing anything

8:20 AM [sonny1] and this article states that they want to basiclly simplify things, and having to take a wheel barrel to the market for all the dinar they will need is not simplifing anything

UNMOD

continuing a little later...

8:32 AM [sonny1] dinarinterest brought up something that i want to address

8:32 AM [FiremanDave] <------------sorry everyone...not trying to get everyones panties in a twist...just trying to confirm some info I heard...

8:32 AM [Larry] much as I hate bein good, I;ll be good

8:32 AM [scooter] pnut113 -- You are way too funny for Sunday morning!! Keep it up...

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

8:33 AM [sonny1] they said they want to phase out the large notes by the end of year

8:33 AM [sonny1] a rv would have to happen well before then, they would need all those notes back by years end

This room is no longer being moderated.

8:34 AM [scooter] Exactly -- they will retrieve the 25k notes back - the intitial retracement will occur -- tighten the he ll out of the money supply and the lower denoms will naturally get stronger --

8:34 AM [sonny1] so imo, the rv could happen anytime, heres a question to think about, how long will it take iraq to get back the 10-12 trillion that joes like us have

8:34 AM [scooter] This is phenomenal news --- not bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

8:35 AM [sonny1] they said 25 trillion in circulation, but you got to think the big 4 governments have prob 10-12 trill

Edited by Sunglass

There has been so much misinformation dumped into the chat room that I have to believe that it is deliberate. I have said this on other occasions..not everyone on this forum is a "good" guy. Why? Who knows, but people every time we get some news this place goes absolutely looney. I know we can't be this crazy on our own....at least I hope not. Anyway, this is the repeated pattern: someone brings in actual intel...it is presented and we understand as best we can...questions are asked...we are still doing ok..then the confusion begins ..someone that is not a regular drops a pile of crap and it explodes ..doom and gloom falls..the dead horse is brought in and the beating begins. We have got to get past this. That VIP room is starting to look very tempting. Play Nice

You know Sonny I don't think you know for sure either. If so, why do you have to call Medic to get his advice. He ratted you bro..If your calling Medic for advice...Please help us all..To all the new members thats why you don't take anything they say to heart. Make your own decisions on your investment. Do you own research. Learn for yourself. Also, when Iraq keeps talking about re-denomination and lopping zero's. I dont care who you are. Its a possibility.

I've got a good one for all you chat room readers . Where would you be if we didn't have Frank or Sonny or SFMedic or Adam or any of the others to keep us informed about whats going on with our investment with the dinar. If it bothers you that much to read what they say each day and get upset enough to leave a rude message then stay out of the chat rooms . just sit at home and wait until you hear on national news that the dinar has RV'D. That way you wont get so upset and we won't have to read your rude comments. sure some of the info might not be completely correct,but where would we be if we didn't get any from those people who spend a lot of time researching to keep us posted on whats happeng with our investment Thank you

The thing I find very questionable is that Adam as well as Sonny and Medic are all supposed to be well connected, so Adam posts the following on his chat today: ------ this official COULD be wrong, keep that in mind

[Adam Montana] but it's pretty solid - this isn't a dodgy translated article we're talking about

[Adam Montana] it's a credible site reporting a legitimate employee of the institution

[Adam Montana] what that means for us remains to be seen

[Adam Montana] I think worst case scenario we break even

[Adam Montana] I DO NOT think anyone stands a big chance of losing their investment

[Adam Montana] so don't freak out and start pawning your dinars

[Adam Montana] on the same note

[Adam Montana] this is only one person saying this, so don't spend your rent check on more dinar

[Adam Montana] I have sent an email to my CBI contact, I'll be updating on that shortly in the VIP

[Adam Montana] he asked me to call him, I am going to try to record the call

It bothers me that Adam stated some time ago on one of his blogs or wherever that he has inside info that he must keep quiet, but we are led to beleive that it is great news, so if this is the case why does Anam have to contact his CBI contact? And the next part to my question is why is Sonny so adamantly sure that a lop is out if the question?

Wouldn't it seem reasonable that they being as well connected as they are, that they would be sharing to some degree, the same inside info?

The thing I find very questionable is that Adam as well as Sonny and Medic are all supposed to be well connected, so Adam posts the following on his chat today: ------ this official COULD be wrong, keep that in mind

[Adam Montana] but it's pretty solid - this isn't a dodgy translated article we're talking about

[Adam Montana] it's a credible site reporting a legitimate employee of the institution

[Adam Montana] what that means for us remains to be seen

[Adam Montana] I think worst case scenario we break even

[Adam Montana] I DO NOT think anyone stands a big chance of losing their investment

[Adam Montana] so don't freak out and start pawning your dinars

[Adam Montana] on the same note

[Adam Montana] this is only one person saying this, so don't spend your rent check on more dinar

[Adam Montana] I have sent an email to my CBI contact, I'll be updating on that shortly in the VIP

[Adam Montana] he asked me to call him, I am going to try to record the call

It bothers me that Adam stated some time ago on one of his blogs or wherever that he has inside info that he must keep quiet, but we are led to beleive that it is great news, so if this is the case why does Anam have to contact his CBI contact? And the next part to my question is why is Sonny so adamantly sure that a lop is out if the question?

Wouldn't it seem reasonable that they being as well connected as they are, that they would be sharing to some degree, the same inside info?

Thank you for this post. I think it's a good sign, that Adam is willing to at least acknowledge the possibility of breaking even on this investment. His credibility just SHOT UP A LOT in my book!

It bothers me that Adam stated some time ago on one of his blogs or wherever that he has inside info that he must keep quiet, but we are led to beleive that it is great news, so if this is the case why does Anam have to contact his CBI contact?

When Adam went to Dubai he had an in depth conversation with this contact. Upon returning he was only able to share portions of information. Contacting someone to verify an interpretation of what is in the press isn't compromising their position. As for the modular verbage "could"-this is vital to a speculation chat. He is stating clearly that he is speculating. The nature of speculation is questionable because it is educated guessing. As for sharing the same info...they may or may not share the info, and if they do share they could interpret it in three different ways. Look at the various ways the people in this chat interpret the information we read. I close this comment by saying welcome to the roller coaster ride known as dinar speculation.

Edited by trishberg
clarity (phrasing)

What evidence does anyone have of a no-lop?? no-one!!!!! So it is a good reason to speculate that there might be one..lop,,hen r/v,,,Why do you think Adam said we might 'break even'...If it was going o do just a straight r/v..then we would be rich..but break even means lop then r/v...So imo..we can talk of a lop if we wish..it is still discussion until evidence comes out differently...Sonny1 can say what he wants..dinar sites still need to sell dinar..if lop was proven or talked about ..sales go down..so..lop is still up for discussion..like it or not! read adam's post..he says"BREAK EVEN" even with all his CBI contact info....if it was good news from his contact..adam would not say this..think for yourselves peeps

Sonny thanks for the info, I certainly hope you are right but anything is possible. I not so sure the political leaders of Iraq care about the common people of their country. Their pockets are already filled with a lifetime of wealth. I still believe it is going to take pressure from another country to make an RV happen.

You know Sonny I don't think you know for sure either. If so, why do you have to call Medic to get his advice. He ratted you bro..If your calling Medic for advice...Please help us all..To all the new members thats why you don't take anything they say to heart. Make your own decisions on your investment. Do you own research. Learn for yourself. Also, when Iraq keeps talking about re-denomination and lopping zero's. I dont care who you are. Its a possibility.

actually i gave him my opinion!! and yes i do know for sure