Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gary B. Exchanging With Chase Bank 06/13/11

nointel

Gary B. Exchanging With Chase Bank June 13th, 2011

Hey ya’all got a good one for ya! I have a friend who lives in a very small town. Well its like 2,000 people in that town and he has been an insurance salesman in that town for over 30 years. Therefore he has gotten to know almost ALL the local business owners VERY WELL. This includes the manager of the local Chase Bank branch there. Well he has known her for over 30+ years and went into the bank on Friday to talk to her. He asked her if she knew anything about the Dinar, and she pulled him to the side and said she is NOT supposed to talk about this BUT. She has heard from corporate that they want to have as much of the Dinar cash in business as they can get! Therefore she has been directed by corporate to make sure this is ALL ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER! She is to bend over backwards for anybody who has Dinar they want to cash, and for those who are current long standing customers to cash in with NO SPREAD, give them the best deal the bank is able to do, even if it costs a little to do it, KEEP THE CUSTOMER. Provided of course they keep their Dinar holdings primarily in Chase Bank. Also she was instructed to charge a spread though for NEW customers, and that spread is to commensurate with the amount the new customer is exchanging and to exchange they must become a customer of Chase.

He asked about if she as a small town branch would need to send the Dinar off to a larger branch to be verified before it could be deposited and she said No we have ways to verify it is legit currency even here in this small out of the way branch. You will have your exchange cash in your account before you walk out the door!

Oh yes, also she did NOT say anything about the timing but that he should be ready within the next few days, no specifics on exact time.

I find this very exciting news! I have been a Chase customer for many years now! Whoo Hoo! :o

I forwarded this to my friend at Chase who is invested in the dinar....he forwarded it to the Wealth Management Dept. His contact there said if this were in any way true, she would be the first to know about it.

SpeculatorsRIDE, what an awesome post. Thank you. I agree. We are all in this together, so to speak, so we may as well hang out together and maybe try to help each other out and give the respect that we would expect. I know there are people out there that are pumping, but we can get out points and feelings across without attacking each other. I didn't say it as eloquently, but you know what I mean.

Big thanks to you,

Kimberlye B)

By the way, anyone know who Gary B is, what site? Just curious.

Oops...forgot to say " well said"

• Upvote 1

Hey ya’all got a good one for ya! I have a friend who lives in a very small town. Well its like 2,000 people in that town and he has been an insurance salesman in that town for over 30 years. Therefore he has gotten to know almost ALL the local business owners VERY WELL. This includes the manager of the local Chase Bank branch there. Well he has known her for over 30+ years and went into the bank on Friday to talk to her. He asked her if she knew anything about the Dinar, and she pulled him to the side and said she is NOT supposed to talk about this BUT. She has heard from corporate that they want to have as much of the Dinar cash in business as they can get! Therefore she has been directed by corporate to make sure this is ALL ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER! She is to bend over backwards for anybody who has Dinar they want to cash, and for those who are current long standing customers to cash in with NO SPREAD, give them the best deal the bank is able to do, even if it costs a little to do it, KEEP THE CUSTOMER. Provided of course they keep their Dinar holdings primarily in Chase Bank. Also she was instructed to charge a spread though for NEW customers, and that spread is to commensurate with the amount the new customer is exchanging and to exchange they must become a customer of Chase.

He asked about if she as a small town branch would need to send the Dinar off to a larger branch to be verified before it could be deposited and she said No we have ways to verify it is legit currency even here in this small out of the way branch. You will have your exchange cash in your account before you walk out the door!

Oh yes, also she did NOT say anything about the timing but that he should be ready within the next few days, no specifics on exact time.

I find this very exciting news! I have been a Chase customer for many years now! Whoo Hoo! :o

Sounds like it is time for retirement...after that many years, a branch manager knows better than to give "secret" information that may or may not be true regardless with whom she is talking to. If she has to be told to "make sure this is ALL ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER" then she shouldn't be the manager of any bank. How is a banker going to hold a "customer" to his/her word of keeping their account with the bank just because they waived the "no spread" fees? IMO, Adam is still our best bet!!!

I forwarded this to my friend at Chase who is invested in the dinar....he forwarded it to the Wealth Management Dept. His contact there said if this were in any way true, she would be the first to know about it.

Thanks.Appreciated.

Sounds like it is time for retirement...after that many years, a branch manager knows better than to give "secret" information that may or may not be true regardless with whom she is talking to. If she has to be told to "make sure this is ALL ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMER" then she shouldn't be the manager of any bank. How is a banker going to hold a "customer" to his/her word of keeping their account with the bank just because they waived the "no spread" fees? IMO, Adam is still our best bet!!!

Agreed.

I do have a chase account and i did ask my bank manager she told me they have no intention on selling or buy any dinars, but that was a month ago.

we talked to the president of the BoA branch here and he said he didnt know anything new, but the new tellers and others that, the main branch were training and sending his way knew more about it then him??? just what he told us....

Edited by Firestomper

Yall don't think that it may be possible that the banks might be lying to you?

I mean think it through to the end, if all these banks know absolutely nothing

then if the dinar ever does rv it will be one hell of a cluster ****, to use an old

military term.

I am just not buying it. They sold dinar and they know more that they can

tell, at least at the corporate level.

I was thinking along the same vein. Wasn't there a 'new' Kuwaiti Dinar??? I read something online about it. Wasn't IT undervalued before it's current value - after they were liberated from Sadam??? If the banks have gone through this with the Kuwaiti Dinar then they know what the Iraqi RV will be like, right??? If I were the banks I would be sitting on the Iraqi Dinar just like all you are doing and wait for RV and to cash in. Can't they invest in whatever they want with their own money??? They stand to gain a lot both with their investments and with our investment. I checked with City National bank, Chase, and BofA today and no one is selling the IQD.

If anyone has more details on what happened with the Kuwaiti Dinar RV'd, I'd love to hear about it.

Sharing411