Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***CBI Banknotes and coins***

easyrider

I've never seen the coins neither are they legit? could this be a pre cursor for the Rv? They probably would't put these on the page unless they were ready to release the whole currency in its revalued state just my opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I've never seen the coins neither are they legit? could this be a pre cursor for the Rv? They probably would't put these on the page unless they were ready to release the whole currency in its revalued state just my opinion.

Easy I know you want so bad to get excited, but the coins are old news. I know CBI had them on their site years ago. Keep up the good work my friend!

They've had the coins on this page for a little while now. I think the first time I saw them on here was probably about 2-3 months ago and I think it's Tampa Dinar that you can get a few free with a sizable order. Any thoughts from you on why we're not seeing our daily currency auctions? This is what's had me baffled, no real reason for it.

The coins have been on the page for some time.

It is my belief that the small denoms and coins are of no useful value until after a RD and subsequent RV.

That seems to be the only way the will have value.

A much small RV only (well under a dollar) could also trigger their release.

Easy,

Those are all current. The coins are not in circulation.

I have all of the current (except the new coins), as well as all the Saddam era, including the coins.

Isn't it the coins you can get from Tampa Dinar with your order? I got a free 50 note from them but I was thinking the coins were available also. I could totally be wrong.:)

They've had the coins on this page for a little while now. I think the first time I saw them on here was probably about 2-3 months ago and I think it's Tampa Dinar that you can get a few free with a sizable order. Any thoughts from you on why we're not seeing our daily currency auctions? This is what's had me baffled, no real reason for it.

I agree!! Now that is something to get excited about if you ask me!!!!

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 4

I thought that the delay in updating the currency auctions has happened many times before? Is this correct? Haven't been in this investment as long as most of you, so I am not sure.

In the year I've been following CBI I've only seen where the exchange rates on the front page went without being updated but I've never seen the currency auction go two days without being updated unless it was a holiday which it is not.

In the year I've been following CBI I've only seen where the exchange rates on the front page went without being updated but I've never seen the currency auction go two days without being updated unless it was a holiday which it is not.

Oh wow! Ok, thanks Dinarmamma! Trying to stay grounded, but that has me a little excited. :woot:

Just an FYI.... in addition to numerous 3-day no auctions (which of course includes the usual 2-day (friday/saturday), there have been a few 4 - 5 day No Auction periods since June, 2010

July 7 - July 10, 2010 4 Days No Auction

September 9 - September 13, 2010 5 Days No Auction

November 16 - November 20, 2010 5 Days No Auction

Not making a point or correlation to anything - just showing that these extended "No Auction" days have happened more than a couple times in the past year.

Link to auction history:

http://www.cbi.iq/do...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf

it was just posted by another member on here. I wouldnt get too excited about these auctions. Sorry.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Just an FYI.... in addition to numerous 3-day no auctions (which of course includes the usual 2-day (friday/saturday), there have been a few 4 - 5 day No Auction periods since June, 2010

July 7 - July 10, 2010 4 Days No Auction

September 9 - September 13, 2010 5 Days No Auction

November 16 - November 20, 2010 5 Days No Auction

Not making a point or correlation to anything - just showing that these extended "No Auction" days have happened more than a couple times in the past year.

Link to auction history:

http://www.cbi.iq/do...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf

it was just posted by another member on here. I wouldnt get too excited about these auctions. Sorry.

Aw man! Back to being grounded...... :( Thanks anyways Easy.