Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat Feb/7/2010

pokerplayer

[Adam Montana] what that means for us remains to be seen

[Adam Montana] I think worst case scenario we break even

Real nice, what the heck happened to all the positive posts I've been reading from you Adam?

Well....because a new news story just came out yesterday, that Adam couldn't have known about until yesterday. It takes a little time to digest some types of news for anyone. I'm assuming you got the news also. Why didn't you post until now....after Adam? Just curious.

Adam set up this site for us investors to discuss our investment! He can't help the news if it isn't always positve.

IMO

As far as Lopping the Iraqi Dinar, that has not been the plan. Gradual elimination of the larger notes has been the plan. Unlike Korea (communist country) Iraq has promised to its people a return to currency with the purchasing power of pre-war times. Remember, when the new currency was introduced, Iraqis lost all of their savings and purchasing power. It would only be fair to return the losses back to the people. Iraqis became poor overnight and they just may become wealthy overnight... sounds fair.

bottom line I believe is the dinars have to RV. Political stability being established, military and police force gaining control, upgrades to the infrastructure, safer now and more stable than in years, major oil fields leased out to be developed, ect...The wealth and resources they are sitting on is equity enough for that. The question then isn't "if" but "when". And if the question is not "if", then we are sitting on a solid investment. Be it 6 months or 3 years the dinars will RV at a healthy rate and solid return for those with the stomach to navigate through the emotional roller coaster ride of all the rumors and info and hang tough. I have chosen not to ride the roller coaster ride anymore. When it happens, it happens. I probably need the money now more than ever before but I am not placing all my hopes in this thing happening overnight to be the answer for the financial stress of the moment. My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ. Ravens if necessary...

Is your name Adam? Why would you try and answer a question to someone else? :shakehead:

I didn't "try and answer"...I did answer. As Adam may be busy or didn't want to repeat himself. So I thought I'd spell it out for you.

Because THE ANSWER WAS ALREADY GIVEN by Adam! I was ONLY QUOTING Adam! ONLY REITERATING what you obviously missed in the chat log in the start of this thread post! You should pay attention lancer22.

I don't see this chat as negative, I apologize if it came off that way.

As responsible and informed investors, I believe everyone needs to see ALL the news... not just the stuff that says "RV TOMORROW!"

Stay tuned and keep the faith, everyone. I think there's more coming soon.

Adam, I purchased your original RV Intel book for $29.99. I can see that you are now at Ver 1.3 When will you send out the new Ver 1.3 so I can download for additional updated information concerning the latest intel.

Thanks,

DLewis

(User: tigergorzow)

Tigergorzow, 1.3 only made typographical changes, but send me a PM and I'll get it out to you.

I didn't "try and answer"...I did answer. As Adam may be busy or didn't want to repeat himself. So I thought I'd spell it out for you.

Because THE ANSWER WAS ALREADY GIVEN by Adam! I was ONLY QUOTING Adam! ONLY REITERATING what you obviously missed in the chat log in the start of this thread post! You should pay attention lancer22.

If it was only the simple. I pay more attention than most, thats why I rephrased and asked the question. He researches, you dont thats why I ask him the question, not you. Chill out dude. :wave: