Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat Feb/7/2010

pokerplayer

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

[Adam Montana] morning everyone

[Adam Montana] looks like there's some HUGE news brewing

[Adam Montana] with the article that came out about redenominating

[Adam Montana] http://dinarspeculation.com/2010/02/ ... inar-news-yet/

[Adam Montana] I'll post it at the end of the moderated chat again

[Adam Montana] to clarify what this means

[Adam Montana] an official from the Central Bank has verified that there are plans to issue smaller denominations by the end of the year

[Adam Montana] this official COULD be wrong, keep that in mind

[Adam Montana] but it's pretty solid - this isn't a dodgy translated article we're talking about

[Adam Montana] it's a credible site reporting a legitimate employee of the institution

[Adam Montana] what that means for us remains to be seen

[Adam Montana] I think worst case scenario we break even

[Adam Montana] I DO NOT think anyone stands a big chance of losing their investment

[Adam Montana] so don't freak out and start pawning your dinars

[Adam Montana] on the same note

[Adam Montana] this is only one person saying this, so don't spend your rent check on more dinar

[Adam Montana] I have sent an email to my CBI contact, I'll be updating on that shortly in the VIP

[Adam Montana] he asked me to call him, I am going to try to record the call

[Adam Montana] ok moving on

[Adam Montana] one of our members recently had a horrible loss

[Adam Montana] most of you know who I am referring to

[Adam Montana] her son... I'm not going to go into the details

[Adam Montana] but I want to say one thing

[Adam Montana] I absolutely love this community

[Adam Montana] we have the best group of people on here

[Adam Montana] let me share her message that she sent to me:

[Adam Montana] I just realized someone on this site of strangers sent flowers I don't even know how to send a Thank you card. I don't know if we will ever be dinar rich or if you will continue to advise us if it never happens I do know that in the most horrible moments of my life you had brought together the most amazing group of people. If we never get a penny from dinar you need to know I will always believe that God put you in my life for a reason. Thank you and the entire site and if there is anyway you could send a thank you or even copy this to every member I would truly appreciate. There just are no words to express my thanks.

[Adam Montana] whoever is responsible for those flowers - thank you for your kindness. People like you are the ones that makes DinarVets the best community on the internet

[Adam Montana] thank you

[Adam Montana] unmod

[Adam Montana] I just realized someone on this site of strangers sent flowers I don't even know how to send a Thank you card. I don't know if we will ever be dinar rich or if you will continue to advise us if it never happens I do know that in the most horrible moments of my life you had brought together the most amazing group of people. If we never get a penny from dinar you need to know I will always believe that God put you in my life for a reason. Thank you and the entire site and if there is anyway you could send a thank you or even copy this to every member I would truly appreciate. There just are no words to express my thanks.

So is Adam saying that the Drop off of 000's is not debunked? ([Adam Montana] I think worst case scenario we break even) Changing 250,000 Dinar to 250 Dinar the Dinar would still have to go up in value a little to break even on our investment.

I think Adam is wrong on one thing. Worst case we will not break even. If the exhance is 1170 per 1 and you pay 100 dollars for shipping and fee's. You will pay that much to exchange it in. So if there is no RV you will lose up to 200 dollars for buying and selling your dinar. That could be 20% loss on your investment. Thats not a good rate of exchange for any investment.

I think worst case scenario we break even

[Adam Montana] I DO NOT think anyone stands a big chance of losing their investment

Seems to me Adam went from positive to negative. I have read this article over and over and IMO I see nothing about a lop they are just wanting to get the larger denoms out of circulation. I can not see Iraq devaluing their currency and then revaluing it makes no sense.

Well, it seems I may be right after all.( Adam,)... "worse case scenerio we break even."

Isn't that what I said yesterday. Those that think this will RV very soon are in for a very long wait. It seems Adam is trying to get the possible bad news out gently. Could the RV still happen, perhaps, lets all continue to hope. Remember also, he said NOT to buy anymore dinars! This statement has huge implications. I'm sure Adam is not pumping for his own self worth with this statement. I believe these are his true feelings and right now I think he's feeling skeptical that there is even going to be an RV. Sorry folks, I always feel like I have to play devil's advocate with this thing. Remember always, that I want this to RV as much as anyone else, I just feel that it probably won't right away. 23 years in dealing with Foriegn Currency has made wary. The countries never do what you would expect or even what seems to be the logical course.

By the way, imo, they may only take out the 25,000 note, and then call it the "New Dinar" many countries in the past have done it this way. Argentina, Perue, Zimbabwee, Brazil to name a few.

Now please don't get the gun out, or flush the dinar. I do think it will happen eventually, just not to soon as in days or week. If it happens I predict around July or August. They will give a few months to cash in the large notes,. If you don't cash in the large notes by the end of that period, they will be worthless.

Ok, just me being the devil again. Forgive me oh great ones with a different opinion!..

Hello John1025,

You stated the possibility that they may only take out the 25,000 note, and then call it the "New Dinar". What will this mean if I only have a 25,000 note? Should I cash it in for smaller notes? If I keep it large, will I loose?

you will only lose if you have't cashed in by the alloted time given. Just wait and see. I think they will give at least 3 months and probably more, since the new and the old will be valid for a while.

well..sounds like a lop to me..adam is letting it out gently. Telling us to buy no more and that we might break even...LOP is written all over this!! wake up peeps..we are so into trying to be rich..(myself included) but reality is even adam thinks "break even"..and adam has CBI contacts..so he would not be talking like this if he did not know something..so put the glass down and read the posts carefully,,,LOP or a version of one. which could be a lop the rv..which is the break even adam may be talking of....just think for yourselves for a minute..peeps will tell you no lop because they still need to try and sell dinars..stop and think peeps!!!

nothing to worry about, adam said a week ago to watch out for negative news. i guess all denors china and usa are holding will be worth nothing. And all the civillians in iraq that have been told to keep them and that one day they world be worth alot of money. And M and his party wanting to stay in office this elections, he would have ZERO chance. not going to happen ......

Everyone just needs to chill out. 1 "different" kind of post and everyone is in an uproar. Breathe and relax. This is only 1 "bad" thing, but there are how many good things that we have heard. Think about the different scenerio's. 1.) RV is already done in Sept, they are just waiting for the elections to be over so no candidate could use it as a tool in the election. 2.) they are making new denom's - to prepare for the RV - how can you use a 25000 bill to buy a 1.00 item? Thats a lot of change!!! lol 3.) Iraq has a crap load of oil... pure oil to boot. They are 1 wealthy country because of that, but their currency is worthless... doesnt make sense. 4.) If they go to a 1 to 1 exchange with the USD, then lop of the 0's, that would take us back to the same amount of money we had "basically" invested... do you think the US would allow that? The US has tons of IQD on hand waiting for the RV to happen so they too can cash in to cover the expense of the war effort.. Smart thinking! Again, these are things I have read and my personal opinion.

Thanks for the info Adam!!

PS, don't be ****** at Adam - He is only sharing this opinion and thoughts like the rest of us! :)