Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arizona fire...house is gone!

Bank Guy

well my house is gone! I am now cramped with 15 family members in my tiny rental home until they might get to go home to Eagar...my house...ashes.

Their homes..fine. but they can not go home until the fire is more controlled and smoke dies down.

I think this RV will never happen and this is the universe's way of telling me.

• Upvote 3

well my house is gone! I am now cramped with 15 family members in my tiny rental home until they might get to go home to Eagar...my house...ashes.

Their homes..fine. but they can not go home until the fire is more controlled and smoke dies down.

Well I hope the RV comes for you soon Bank Guy.

• Upvote 1

you are wrong youre just depressed now i am sorry for your loss but you need to remain positive why would the universe not want you to prosper it makes no sense the dinar will RV when i dunno stay POSITIVE this is your only hope now.

• Upvote 3

Bank Guy --- I am so very sorry to hear of your loss -- I know that won't bring your property or your possessions back --- but take some of our strength we're sharing and try to take it day by day. I can't even imagine what you've been going through. Hang on to the little bit of faith you can muster during such a difficult time. So glad that you and your family are safe --- prayers and blessings to you all.

pvS

• Upvote 2

Sorry Bank Guy, My thoughts and Prays are with you and your family. Feel the strenght of others to renew your strenght. Nothing can bring you back to where you were, however this does not mean that you can not be better than you were. It may take months, or years, or decades! Time has a way of putting THINGS in persepective.

Mn im so sorry bank guy,It will get better my friend thank god you and yours are ok.I hope this RV's for you and everyone here and in iraq very soon. Ive watched the wild fores on tv and couldn't imagine being there,im just thankful you made it out could have been worse.my prayers are with you budy

Bankguy, I'm sorry for the loss of your home, but glad for the safety of you and your loved ones. I pray that what we hope and want out of this investment happens soon so you will be able to more than replace all that was lost. Shalom.

After I felt empathy the next thought I had is where is your DINAR?...Thank goodness you and your family are safe. Hang in there. I was thinking today that this will never happen, but I was told, "never say never". Fire insurance I hope? I hope you get to rebuild and prosper.

Prayers and blessings on you and your family BankGuy. I am glad to hear you are all safe! I want you to know the DV family is here for you for prayers, encouragement and you could even get help from those who live close if you just ask! Stay strong and faithful, the RV is inching closer everyday! :):rolleyes:

Very sorry to hear of you loss, but it is well that you and your family are safe. Our prayers are with you all at this testing time. Roll up RV.

I second what Nights was saying. It is always darkest before the dawn. So sorry to hear of your loss, but your right.... your family is safe... every thing else is replaceable! Keep your faith and hope alive and with God's help you will rise from this loss a stronger and bigger family. I have known many who have faced adversity that seemed insurmountable... but somehow they hung in there! They are the ones... with blood and tears on their face... that change the world! The ones who face adversity and win... they are the ones who earn the right to speak hope to those who follow in their footsteps... and people listen because they know you have lived it, and it's not just lip service. Our prayers are with you.

Sorry for your loss, don't give up hope. :(

Very sorry for the loss of property, but glad that you and your loved ones are all safe. I will be praying for your swift recovery.

My daughter and her husband lost their home and possessions in the Nashville flood last year. They were devastated because of the loss of all the memories connected to the property (pictures, memorabilia collected over the years). However, now he has remodeled and rebuilt the house, they have new stuff, and the insurance paid most of the bill!

Keep positive, friend.

By the way, we had tornadoes come thru our area destroyed property and lives in just moments. My wife laughed because just before the storms hit I wrapped my dinar and carried it with me (in my pants). I knew that if something happened to my home, we could recover. But having the dinar certainly made me feel secure financially.

Hang in there. Go RV!