Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

would it be ok to meet with tax advisor after cashing in?

cashman54

You should meet with a tax adviser now. Better to have your ducks in a row. Avoiding the scramble after the rate is announced would be preferable to getting caught up in it. Believe me these tax advisers are going to be busy once it goes. There are things you want to have in place before you cash in or you might just cost yourself a bunch of money. My best advise would be to pay your taxes immediately. No need to be watching over your shoulder the rest of your life. When the rate is announced you will be surprised at just how much money you will have even after paying everything due to Uncle Sam.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Cashman,

I personally talked with a tax advisor who is renowned throughout the southeast. He told me to wait until the RV and then come talk to him before cashing in. Hope this helps- of course, I would say that if you have a friend who is a tax attorney or such, then getting all the arrangements made as soon as possible is the best case. Good luck.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cashman,

I personally talked with a tax advisor who is renowned throughout the southeast. He told me to wait until the RV and then come talk to him before cashing in. Hope this helps- of course, I would say that if you have a friend who is a tax attorney or such, then getting all the arrangements made as soon as possible is the best case. Good luck.

I too have talked with a tax attorney who advises to wait until an RV...the amount of the RV will give him a better idea as to what kind of money we will be dealing with. It is a like "counting your chickens before they hatch"...do however make a list of questions you would like to ask. If you have the money, I have heard that the VIP membership addresses all kinds of issues. Let's hope for an RV soon...good luck!

• Upvote 1

3 neg for this, now that is amazing.

most of these peeps will be flat broke in side of 2yrs

Sad thing is they are registered on this site "free", can post and reply to threads, and it never occurs to them that someone (Adam) is paying for the hosting, bandwidth, and maintenance of the site. :confused:

Common courtesy would be to make no comment ("-") or join the VIP group to support the site. There is no additional charge for the information in the VIP section, you do not have to "sign up" for Adam's other offers. The information available to VIP members is worth much more than $50 for 3 months. :twothumbs:

I have been doing business on the internet since 1993 and it never ceases to amaze me the number of people that want everything for free! If you like DV, then support it so it can remain online (even if that means being silent when someone promotes the VIP offer). :twocents:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sad thing is they are registered on this site "free", can post and reply to threads, and it never occurs to them that someone (Adam) is paying for the hosting, bandwidth, and maintenance of the site. :confused:

Common courtesy would be to make no comment ("-") or join the VIP group to support the site. There is no additional charge for the information in the VIP section, you do not have to "sign up" for Adam's other offers. The information available to VIP members is worth much more than $50 for 3 months. :twothumbs:

I have been doing business on the internet since 1993 and it never ceases to amaze me the number of people that want everything for free! If you like DV, then support it so it can remain online (even if that means being silent when someone promotes the VIP offer). :twocents:

JMO

Granny, I believe the negs are not for the idea of joining VIP, but rather for the idea of getting financial advice from unknown internet sources.

While this is OK as far as gaining some "food for thought" and having some discussion, it is a rather bad idea IF we see a large RV.

Everyone should seek professional advice prior to cashing in so you can reduce your tax exposure, and most importantly, so you can make sure your new found wealth is protected from things like frivolous lawsuits, etc. Setting up things like corporations and trusts will insure you sustain your wealth.

Good luck to all.

• Upvote 1

JMO

Granny, I believe the negs are not for the idea of joining VIP, but rather for the idea of getting financial advice from unknown internet sources.

While this is OK as far as gaining some "food for thought" and having some discussion, it is a rather bad idea IF we see a large RV.

Everyone should seek professional advice prior to cashing in so you can reduce your tax exposure, and most importantly, so you can make sure your new found wealth is protected from things like frivolous lawsuits, etc. Setting up things like corporations and trusts will insure you sustain your wealth.

Good luck to all.

I quite agree - hence the reason for spending a mere $50 to protect your future wealth. :)

The VIP forum is full of useful and well documented information including sound advise on reducing your tax exposure (NOT avoidance). Information on things like setting up corporation and trusts that will protect your new found wealth, as well as assistance in seeking the advise of a corporate tax attorney in your area. If you have not joined and seen the information for yourself, don't pre-judge the content. VIP contains no "hype" just factual information. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

You should meet with a tax adviser now. Better to have your ducks in a row. Avoiding the scramble after the rate is announced would be preferable to getting caught up in it. Believe me these tax advisers are going to be busy once it goes. There are things you want to have in place before you cash in or you might just cost yourself a bunch of money. My best advise would be to pay your taxes immediately. No need to be watching over your shoulder the rest of your life. When the rate is announced you will be surprised at just how much money you will have even after paying everything due to Uncle Sam.

Any suggEstions on how to find a taX adviser that is knowledageble about this investment and its implications?

I know Adam will send a list to VIPS after it RV's but would like to speak to someone before as well. I think that if I just call a bunch in my area, they will say that they are aware of the iqd, but really will not be that educated on it. Saying yes, just to get the bs, you know.. I live in GA so if you now a good CPA Tax guy here, plesae pass the name along,. Thanks!

I too have talked with a tax attorney who advises to wait until an RV...the amount of the RV will give him a better idea as to what kind of money we will be dealing with. It is a like "counting your chickens before they hatch"...do however make a list of questions you would like to ask. If you have the money, I have heard that the VIP membership addresses all kinds of issues. Let's hope for an RV soon...good luck!

Hay Mr. high priced tax attorney, I just bought a million dinar’s for a bit over a thousand dollars. My question is what should I do when this small investment becomes worth millions of dollars when it RV’s. Mr. Okie says it’s already done. Boots on the ground have already cashed out. Not sure just how many millions or if it’s today or tomorrow or whatever. So what should I do to avoid paying too many taxes?

NO I’m not drinking anything???

Should I?

Kool-Aid?

What flavor flav

post-31696-130800259167_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 4

I am sorry you feel that way...there are some of us that have no "extra" money and are extremely grateful that Adam has gratiously opened a site where all is welcome. If I had the "extra" money, I would sign up to join the VIP section without hesitation. I personally am offended at your "thinking process"... many of us have lost jobs or have become disabled and are not able to work. Families are suffering because of this. so before you "assume" that "the number or people that want everything for free", show a little more compassion. The next person needing a "free handout" might just be you. I am thankful for people like Adam and his staff.

• Upvote 1

3 neg for this, now that is amazing.

most of these peeps will be flat broke in side of 2yrs

said the person spending 50 every 3 months when nobody knows when a RV will happen LOL

For you with alot of questions a VIP is a good idea for others its not....no big deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cashman,

do you have any names in florida

YorkiePower,

No, sorry I'm in Tennessee. However, I do have a home in Daytona Beach and know a very good attorney in that area. If you want to go to my profile and email me a contact method, I'll ask her for her recommendations and get back to you. Good luck and Go RV

YorkiePower,

Oops... sorry, I just tried to send myself a test email using the profile link and it states that's not allowed. Googling 'tax attorney with currency experience in Florida' might provide a name for you- if not, let me know and we'll work out some way to connect so I can at least talk to my friend and get you a name or two. Sorry but don't know how else to do it without posting my email address and I don't think we're supposed to do that. Seems like I read that somewhere :(

I am sorry you feel that way...there are some of us that have no "extra" money and are extremely grateful that Adam has gratiously opened a site where all is welcome. If I had the "extra" money, I would sign up to join the VIP section without hesitation. I personally am offended at your "thinking process"... many of us have lost jobs or have become disabled and are not able to work. Families are suffering because of this. so before you "assume" that "the number or people that want everything for free", show a little more compassion. The next person needing a "free handout" might just be you. I am thankful for people like Adam and his staff.

My comment was not intended for people who are in dire straits but for those that are takers and never seem to consider the cost to someone else. If others took my statement that way, then I am sorry and apologize if it offended you. :( As I stated, I have been on the internet since 1993 and have had many sites that were free to join. Getting people to support a site by paying a small fee is almost impossible because everyone seems to think someone else will pay so why should I have to contribute my money. <_<

I am not some rich who's who. I am a widow living on a low fixed income and do not have excess money either. I also know about being disabled and unable to work. At 69, I have experienced many hard times and have a hands-on knowledge of being in dire straits.

My comment was meant for the ones that complain about promotion for the VIP offer. As I stated, common courtesy would be to make "no comment" instead of bashing the post. :)

• Upvote 1

At this point, the wait is a much better choice. Wait for the Rv to happen first, you will plenty of time to exchange your funds after the Rv. So what do you need to do now? Plan. You need to find an tax attorney, family attorney for wills, trusts, and foundation planning. A financial advisor, and a good banker. No need to open any bank accounts yet if your keeping your money in the states. Your attorneys will advise you what kind of accounts to open and where to start that.

Walking into a bank or and attorneys office right now will not get you much progress. What I mean by that is what funds do you have available to you now to work with. Amounts of cash on hand determine the kind of investments to invest in. What would an attorney advise you on now other than structure process like the kinds of wills and trusts, and shoulda woulda couldas. Waste of everyones time and money when you can research all that on the internet in your own time. Google is a great tool, and its free to use.

Maybe its better to tell you what Im going to do and then you can decide for yourself if its for you or a direction you want to go. Heres what I plan on doing..... going on 2 yrs with my dinar so I had alot of time to think.

Rv happens

After absoute confirmation, I will contact an overseas attorney to set up my offshore business and accounts. Set up passports for my family and duel citizenship.( You will have to read up on this one yourself ) I have preselected the firm and contacted them already.

Meet with my attorneys, private banker, and financial advisor to see what the current options are for tax planning, wills, trusts, foundations, investments. i will investigate this in, and outside of the country. Bank accounts outside the country yield better interest rates varying by country, affiliations, and memberships like the G20. These things need to happen before i cash in. When the exchange happens, and the funds are wired into the USA.... I owe taxes. So the money needs to be wired into specific trusts and so on to minimize these taxes I will owe. Be aware that Uncle Sam has bent the tax rules recently to collect from us dinar holders and anyone holding currency for exchange. Remember that! They are counting on big tax revenues from this. Are you going to just give it to them?

So I will not be first to cash in but, I know that with all that oil in the ground in Iraq, I am now holding their cash in my hand, and it will be king. If it rvs low, I will re-exchange into the new dinar bills and hold that until I am finished and happy with my decisions. And on the upside, the currency may have appreaciated by then.

I have decided not to invest into Iraq yet, the ISx requires a Warka account, and right now, Warka is a question mark of serious reliability and stability. Iraq is still very unstable even though commitments have been made from the US businesses to expand there. Until Iraq proves that the corruption is gone, and they have a firm capability of protecting its own people and businesses from bombers, investing there is futile. As of now, Allawi and Maliki are undermining Iraq with behavior problems and Maliki turned his head again after the 100 days to remove corrupt ministers. Why not, he put them there!

Lastly, I plan on using the funds wisely. I dont need a castle, flashy cars or the best of anything. I need to survive during the US economic crisis. Even after the Rv, it will not ever go away. We will still be in debt, just not as much, and you can bet your bottem dollar we will be there again. The economical problem will eventually resurface itself only there will be no rv to save the day. Also, after the Rv, Bernanke will have to shore up the QE 2 and will create a massive rise in interest rates to cool down our inflation. So the economy will still be slow even after the Rv. No ones thinking about that yet! So I will use that time to help other to see how close to financial implosion we really came. And how propped the banking system, stock market, and real debt we are in. Some 80 trillion if you factor in Social security, Medicaid, Fanny Mae, Feddy Mac and the 14.2 trillion in the check book . Maybe now, people will listen to what I have been saying for the last year and a half and prepare for some rough road ahead. After all, according to my entire family, I have been swindled by the biggest scam in history and I am an idiot. No bother, none of them keep up on the current events and are slaves to Uncle Sam, therefore, it will be a vindicating day for me when it Rvs and the master plan of Iraq and the US are made public. Good luck with your proceeds and your decisions, I hope this helpedwink.gif

• Upvote 4

For about $50 bucks you can join VIP for 3months and you will find a wealth of info

That would be nice to have access to info. But at this time I am sitting at the hospital with my husband who had a stroke this morning... he just sat down to read dinar forums... that $50 goes elsewhere at this time. I will continue to rely on those of you who let little tips come out on the forum.

yes i have a computer and am reading news- he wants to know whats going on so he can quit his mind numbing job.....

And BTW - am not bashing the poster,,, Im just frustrated, worried, and wanting this done so he can quit...today would be a good day to RV. Now its personal- not just for Iraqis in need, but selfishly for my husband as well.

Edited by msmarry5
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

That would be nice to have access to info. But at this time I am sitting at the hospital with my husband who had a stroke this morning... he just sat down to read dinar forums... that $50 goes elsewhere at this time. I will continue to rely on those of you who let little tips come out on the forum.

yes i have a computer and am reading news- he wants to know whats going on so he can quit his mind numbing job.....

And BTW - am not bashing the poster,,, Im just frustrated, worried, and wanting this done so he can quit...today would be a good day to RV. Now its personal- not just for Iraqis in need, but selfishly for my husband as well.

msmarry5..prayers for your hubbys speedy recovery...I can sympathize...my wife has had several mini strokes due to orthodox medicine doctors unable to determine cause of extreme BP which averages 225/110 spikeing as high as 300/160...fror 5 years. Even had her to Mayo Clinic twice...now Term stage 4. Money has small value under these circumstances and thats why I enjoy the wacky humor on these sites. Blessings to you and yours :) maybe RV soon

• Upvote 2

msmarry5..prayers for your hubby i truely hope he has a speedy recovery

For others that didn't know? There is Tax Discussion Board and there is a

Gentleman there by the name of ExecConsult that is an Estate Planing Attorney

He has some very insightful posts, that may help many peoples questions?

check him out , he is very nice and very helpful

God Bless you all

Bob

Now lets get this RV Going!!!

• Upvote 1