Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy2 posts since March 2011

Kimberlye

3-25-2011 Guru Poppy2--a board member of the world bank stated on national american tv interview that for iraq to borrow the trillions they need to pay for infrastructure their currency would have to have a minimum value of $1.53

3-31-2011 Guru Poppy2 This source has never wrong...Friday afternoon will be the announcement of the RV...This source has NEVER been wrong...

4-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 Our Friday April 1st is RV Announcement Day...(Our 11am Central==Iraq's after sundown) All is completed, voted on, ratified, appointed, confirmed, finalized, kissed one another and all we are waiting on is the announcement...and for it to show on the Forex and CBI website. I am more confident in this intel that ever before and have had more accurate info that was right than not from great sources...All has been confirmed

4-20-2011 Guru Poppy2 China has now agreed to rv along with the rest of the 100 plus currencies. All this is great news and the large basket could be released at any moment. Keep your smiles on and get your plan together. The baby is coming home.

4-27-2011 Guru Poppy2 the treasury and fed parts will be released tomorrow [today] and the rv should follow within hours.

4-28-2011 Guru Poppy2 Shabibi stated publically according to two reports now that the RV is coming just after ONE more vote from Parliament and they have the information in front of them to do that last vote. Could have been voted on today.

5-5-2011 Guru Poppy2 all our sources are agreed and that has never happened before. The facts still remain at this point all is pointing to the rv happening at any min. Today tomorrow and every day from here forward.

5-9-2011 Guru Poppy2 since last Thursday all intel has stated positively that all requirements have been met. all votes necessary to rv have been completed and all we are waiting on is the announcement....who or where the hold up is coming from is very much in question at this point.

5-10-2011 Guru Poppy2 HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ok just got off the phone again with strong contact, found out reasons for the long meeting today with the USA government officials & why the announcement was not made.... the words are all positive & you should all stay positive & be planning for a huge blessing to come your way at any time now.

5-10-2011 Guru Poppy2 todays advise for all of us get your car washed today you don't want to go to cash in millions or thousands of dollars tomorrow in some dirty old car LOL LOL GET-R-DONE AND GET READY

5-11-2011 Guru Poppy2 My best contact stated...he is expecting the RV to show at any time...it is already locked into the cbi banking system and ready to go. He states nobody but the top 4-5 people of the cbi actually know the actual rate.

5-14-2011 Guru Poppy2 the bank president of the largest bank in Dubaii stated they can announce or it can show up any min of and hour of any day regardless of holiday, holy day etc . He has been told it is in the banking system and they can activate at any time so just be patient when it hits we will know immediately where ever it comes out.

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 Received intel late yesterday... meetings in Iraq & Washington finalized on Friday Afternoon...too late to make banking changes because all banking systems were closed till Monday. Once updated things will get back on track & soon show the RV

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 guys things are dangerous right now for peoples jobs so please understand...I know you want all you can get & so do i...but the crack down is in place, try to understand

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 When the three letter agencies pull into your driveway then you can see for yourself why this is happening...on all sites. Pay attention peeps we are trying to help you...I will not be back until things are clear.

5-17-2011 Poppy2 all intel is good things moving with special session of parliment supposedly making progress on settling all their differences.

5-19-201 Guru Poppy2 I feel we are right on top of this thing...I have no idea what is holding this up...with all of sources no one seems to know....but it's something

5-22-2011 Guru Poppy2 glory glory glory glory getting ready cause here it comes i am so happy and so blessed to be in this thing...i love al of you rich people too. Sorry cant say a word and i am about to burst. Poppy2 bye for now..[his team is under intel blackout]

5-23-2011 Guru Poppy2 I am expecting a very green day with lots of rain & sunshine mixed with lots of money. I am counting on the next 48 hours being wonderful with loads of great news....over 2 years of research & all the indications & intel from all the site & over 15 devout researchers all agree today & tomorrow are the best prospects we have ever had in the 8 years some have been involved.

5-23-2011 Guru Poppy2 (via BGG) I talked to Poppy earlier he told me he was hearing pretty much what we are, Tonight (late), tomorrow maybe Tuesday. He did tell me it was outside of Iraq's hands - at the BIS already. His Treasury contact is still saying all has been done Treasury wise and their IT personel are still in Iraq (been on stand-by to come back any time) waiting to assist with any final activation issues. His guy also says no one will know the rate till it actually goes live - no one.

5-23-2011 Guru Poppy2 (via 1969L88) Checking with banking contact in OLD CANADA. Reports saying green on their bank screens...

5-24-2011 Guru Poppy2 Great news...things are about to bust wide open...confirmed today Canadian banks showing green on Iraq dinar...can't cash in until RV goes worldwide...then it will be activated. Iraq asked today & was accepted into the WTO all they need to become a permanent member now is a tradable currency...

5-26-2011 Guru Poppy2 i have talked with several new people at major positions and many that have always been negative and laughed, today said this thing is happening and all these are bank presidents at some major banks...many major corporations announced they where getting invested in iraq today.

5-27-2011 Guru Poppy2 Had to leave the call early last night & wasn't there when the text came in, ...spoke with blaino & I would have made that same call. Blaino is standing by the information...it is from a solid source....lets pray the source feeding the source is accurate.

5-31-2011 Guru Poppy2 Lol,lol i get a kick out of all the rate predictions when i know for fact that zero, zilch, no one, no time , no how has any rate that is possible based on all their details they are basing their opinions on . Guys i love all of you but please dont even listen to some one who tries to give you the rate of what we will see. I have the highest , highest source from the ust and he has stated the rate will never be known until it is released to the world.

6-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 the best contacts possible with the us treasury and they have gotten very excited themself so that has triped my trigger . they where so excited this evening the where talking so fast it was hard to understand him. LOL,LOL he has ony been this way one time before and he didnt give any details as you can imagine why but i know him very very well and I know his personality and I can tell you he was fred astaire this evening and he dont dance.

6-4-2011 Guru Poppy2 too many positive actions taking place for us not to be at the very end of our wait..in the last days...stay grounded & positive...my take is positive but cautious in nature.

6-5-2011 Guru Poppy I expect us to see...not hear when this blessing flows our way, it will be in black & white...in print, not rumor, but fact. You must not start counting on the rates being stated...we must wait for more confirmation...I have people working to get more verification, stay tuned & then we can smile all the way to the bank

6-6-2011 Guru Poppy2 The RV I still feel is within the next 48 hours.

6-6-2011 Guru Poppy2 This is crunch time of the week...remember all the intel...has been very positive...iraq contracts with their people, war retribution, & oil companies doing development, all expire on the 7th, also M's 100 days are up...same day & faces possible no confidence vote...don't think these will go by without our blessings happening...get happy and excited...highest possible person who sat in on the BIS negotiations...told me...absolutely no one will have the RV rate for the USA until it shows in black & white on the forex, date is the importance, period.

6-7-2011 Guru Poppy2 Guess all of you heard all the great rumors or facts stated by many of our leading researchers...they are very excited...I assure you, I know they have awesome contacts...OK, here is what I am basing my decision on & why I think they could be very true...the 7th of June, 3 major events happen...Maliki faces a no confidence vote, his 100 days ends, next Exxon & Haliburton companies...if not paid by the 7th...will start shutting down & head home by the 10th, next the war reparation contracts are set to be paid... I think they have run their limit.

6-8-2011 Guru Poppy2 WHAT I AM GETTING. VOUCHERS ARE REAL, ALL REQUIREMENT COMPLETED, IMF HAS RELEASED, STALL HAS TWO FACTORS INVOLVING THE PENTAGON POSITION ON SECURITY AND POWER DISTRIBUTION WITHIN IRAQ. NO MINISTERS NEEDED ALL IN PLACE SINCE FEB 2ND. If it doesnt happen within the next 24 hours I am going to say it will not happen till between june 15 and the 30... We are in great position ... every gov around the globe are now pushing ... for completion. IT is all positive zero negative...

6-9-2011 Guru BGG & Poppy2(poppy was not on the call) Poppy2 is a highly respected elected official in his town...he has access to other politicians and political documents...2 weeks ago there was a briefing to congress...last Wednesday US Treasury sent a memorandum to the 4 big banks outlining the RV--each bank had 24hour to agree or not agree to participate...if agreed they were given a go live date--last Wednesday was that date...Contact with 5 congressional offices--there was a high influx of IQD holders asking when it would RV...DC area contact is saying calls are coming in from bankers upset that the memorandum didn't come to fruition...they are not happy about spending money on this and it not coming true...my opinion we are close, but who knows what last minute wrangling is going on....spoke with 4 or 5 service members who have vouchers...they take custody of their IQD and will be made whole later when in US...

6-9-2011 Guru Poppy2 news has not changed and we are still on track...all information lines up that all is complete...Security issues solved, banks ready, vouchers are real, new tax request denighted [denied?].

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I think that he is really Okie in disguise..... or are they parrots in the same cage...... welcome to the short bus guru tour.... sometimes I feel like I am on a Disney ride.... fun while you are on it and when you get it you realize it is all made up....... Go Okie Go Poppy Go Blaino and most just want you to go away......

Thanks for the compilation!! I started to second guess guys like Okie, when I found him on a Vietnamese Dong site stating the same kind of stuff he was on Dinar sites...just a bunch of "pump." Now with Poppy2, at first he seemed okay. But then the "imminent/soon" started coming off his posts too...

It makes you wonder doesn't it?blink.gif The only way they will stop(or move on) is when the Dinar finally Rv's!

JUST COME ON RV!!

-lionfish

Kimberlye what a wonderful and enlightening summary. Especially for newbies like myself who dont follow other sites. Gives me real perspective to see summaries of these thieves in action going on for so long and so frequently. I would love to see your post in their forums/chats and see their response. Its simply amazing! Thanks for the education! :D

Kimberlye what a wonderful and enlightening summary. Especially for newbies like myself who dont follow other sites. Gives me real perspective to see summaries of these thieves in action going on for so long and so frequently. I would love to see your post in their forums/chats and see their response. Its simply amazing! Thanks for the education! :D

Pro1,

You're very welcome. You, and newbies like you, are the reason I did this. I wish that I would have seen something like this when I first got involved in this investment. Fortunately I didn't go out and purchase more dinar, but I did have my millions spent in my head -- all because of a few rumors that were going around at the time. My education came from reading the posts from the investors who had been around before me, and I am very grateful for them.

I'm not saying that no one has a contact or two because I have no idea if they do; I'm just saying these types of posts need to be pointed out so that each person can decide for themselves who and what they want to believe.

I believe in this investment 100 percent; I just think we all need to use our good-ole common sense sometimes and educate ourselves and each other.

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

6-11-2011 Guru Poppy2 nothing would show till after business hours Friday...we should see the RV by Monday evening...no delay at this time...all is still looking well

6-11-2011 Guru Poppy2ALL and I mean ALL information for the last 8 days has stated it is in process and moving to rv ASAP...they want it just like we do all around the GLOBE. I am excited about the next few days, we will all be doing our celebrations. I can say some very high dignitaries in WASHINGTON have already had parties in anticipation of the coming event.

6-11-2011 Guru Poppy2 nothing would show till after business hours Friday...we should see the RV by Monday evening...no delay at this time...all is still looking well

6-11-2011 Guru Poppy2ALL and I mean ALL information for the last 8 days has stated it is in process and moving to rv ASAP...they want it just like we do all around the GLOBE. I am excited about the next few days, we will all be doing our celebrations. I can say some very high dignitaries in WASHINGTON have already had parties in anticipation of the coming event.

Its just sickening to know people like this are looking for every angle possible to seperate you from your money. I propose we all institute a Ban on all of these Idiots from The Board.

• Tony the turd
  • Okie Smokie
  • Poopy 2
  • Athena
  • Med
  • Nightkv?
  • Steve (im Mental) Irwin
  • Fraud26 (The riddler)
  • Delta (Franks Baboon)
  • Chicken Slayer

Im sure I missed about half dozen or so..........tongue.gif Until I made the list I did,nt realize how many there were. Ani,ve only been invested for 18mo. Eeeks........

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 2

Its just sickening to know people like this are looking for every angle possible to seperate you from your money. I propose we all institute a Ban on all of these Idiots from The Board.

• Tony the turd
  • Okie Smokie
  • Poopy 2
  • Athena
  • Med
  • Nightkv?
  • Steve (im Mental) Irwin
  • Fraud26 (The riddler)
  • Delta (Franks Baboon)
  • Chicken Slayer

Im sure I missed about half dozen or so..........tongue.gif Until I made the list I did,nt realize how many there were. Ani,ve only been invested for 18mo. Eeeks........

Great. How about (false) Prophets like GR ( but not only)?

Edited by umbertino