Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Qbama calls for security appointment 6-7-11

Obama worried about deterioration of security in Iraq; Calling for the appointment of security ministersPosted: June 7, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Arbil, Baghdad, Barack Obama, Iraq, Iraqi Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, United States, United States Ambassador to Iraq 0

Pres. Obama

BAGHDAD (Agencies): President Barack Obama’s concern about the deteriorating security situation in Iraq, stressing the need to resolve the security ministries in accordance with the maturity that has been agreed upon. And the concern of the U.S. president moved the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffrey to the President of Iraq’s Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, during a briefing to bring them together in the resort of Salahuddin in Irbil on Monday.

According to a release from the presidency of the province said Tuesday that Jeffrey concern President Barack Obama and Vice President of situations from deteriorating security in Iraq, and its emphasis on the need to fill in the ministries of security and in accordance with the maturity that has been agreed upon.

He stressed on the role of Ambassralamirki Barzani in bringing closer the views Nzeroumouaagaf Iraqi political parties, to reach a political solution and compromise.

The statement said that “the two sides discussed during the meeting Ajaralmostagdat security in Iraq and the issue of complete security ministries and the fate of the Supreme Council for the strategic policies and the process of withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq and relations between the two sides in Atarhma withdrawal by relying on the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States.”

On the other hand, the two sides discussed relations between the KRG and the federal government in Baghdad and the problems still outstanding between them.

The statement quoted Barzani invited to the need to resolve these and other problems within the federal government.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-8tF

8 Report

Promote to Article

Back to top of the page up there ^#2 dinars4us

• Upvote 3

In the linked article it states: "

The statement said that “the two sides discussed during the meeting Ajaralmostagdat security in Iraq and the issue of complete security ministries and the fate of the Supreme Council for the strategic policies and the process of withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq and relations between the two sides in Atarhma withdrawal by relying on the strategic agreement between Iraq and the United States.”

Sounds like filling the Security seat is part of a larger US/Iraqi agreement determining troop withdrawal.

Don't Bash Me, but if Obama can get this handled and RV'd, I will vote for him!!! It is all about me now!!! Go RV!!! :D:D:D

Actually my vote is up for bid....Obama, Hillarious, Biden, etc,......Oakie.....whoever can get it handled!!! lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Don't Bash Me, but if Obama can get this handled and RV'd, I will vote for him!!! It is all about me now!!! Go RV!!! :D:D:D

Actually my vote is up for bid....Obama, Hillarious, Biden, etc,......Oakie.....whoever can get it handled!!! lol

Are you saying you can be bought?

I do think that is what the Republican party is afraid of.

I'm a procrastinator, and I get it honestly but this GOI really takes the cake. And the man that is occupying the W.H. is going to push the GOI into an getting things done? :lol: :lol: :lol: I could only hope that the the United States itself would push the GOI to move in getting things done. So I'll be saying prayer after prayer that this RV happens soon.

"Don't Bash Me, but if Obama can get this handled and RV'd, I will vote for him!!! It is all about me now!!! Go RV!!!

Actually my vote is up for bid....Obama, Hillarious, Biden, etc,......Oakie.....whoever can get it handled!!! lol"

NWGUY I'm not going to bash you but just to ask that please do not use the outcome of this RV coming to reality the reason to vote for this guy, just use your common sense and think about the repercussion's of having him in office for another term.

• Upvote 2

Obama was not the one who started this, Shame he will be the one to get glory from it. People need to start standing up to their rights. If we get anything out of this we deserve it. Not Obama! If he gets back in we can Kiss everything good-bye cause it will cost everything to just survive.

• Upvote 2