Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unexplained Feeling

jo-jack

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can get the camaro or the shelby, but i'll be running you over with my big honking ready to rock climb jeep with a big ole sticker on it that says Jeeps are for girls

Does your Jeep go fast?

Just Enough Engine Power

Is your Jeep reliable?

Just Everyday Endless Problems.

Need to fix your Jeep again?

Just Empty Every Pocket

The word says to come to him with all kinds of supplication and prayer. Also he is "Wonderful Counselor", meaning he is our psychiatrist and since we are mere men, we come to him with things that are on a mans mind......Trivial things, petty(in the eyes of GOD)things, anything. That includes dinar.

I think we can all agree that there are some things we just can't explain, last night i was praying and asking God if he will allow the Iraqi Dinar to RV this month, a couple seconds after praying that it felt like something hit my spirit, i felt this unexplainable peace. After it happened my mind was trying to reason out what just happened, but from this experience i believe God was kind enough to let me know the month of release. So please take this as you will, just thought i would share, maybe it will encourage some of you, but all i know is i have never gotten a response like that before when i've asked God about the dinar. :) ha so we shall see, i believe this crazy train is about to end. :) and i can finally get my 2010 camaro or shelby, i dont know which one to choose ;)

I would suggest that if anyone who knows some well-known psychics in America, why not ask them for advice on dinar matters? Perhaps, if more than one psychic may spill out the truth and each tallies with one another, this is it! However, please do not trust any well-known fortune-teller. Because I always wondered in my younger days why could they not predict their our own destination to enrich themselves but they would rather exploit others to enrich themselves through fortune-telling all their life. Such opportunists I hate most!

...last night i was praying and asking God if he will allow the Iraqi Dinar to RV this month, a couple seconds after praying that it felt like something hit my spirit, i felt this unexplainable peace.

I don't know which 'flavor' of God you were praying to, but the Christian variety says this:

Matthew 19:24 -- "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." I'm never one to discount or criticize other people's religious experiences. This is just food for thought to do with as you will.

I think we can all agree that there are some things we just can't explain, last night i was praying and asking God if he will allow the Iraqi Dinar to RV this month, a couple seconds after praying that it felt like something hit my spirit, i felt this unexplainable peace. After it happened my mind was trying to reason out what just happened, but from this experience i believe God was kind enough to let me know the month of release. So please take this as you will, just thought i would share, maybe it will encourage some of you, but all i know is i have never gotten a response like that before when i've asked God about the dinar. :) ha so we shall see, i believe this crazy train is about to end. :) and i can finally get my 2010 camaro or shelby, i dont know which one to choose ;)

twisted,,very twisted

oh youll get an answer

selfish prayers rarely end up with a yes though

Maybe it just me but if there is one thing I dont pray to God about and that is money. Never figured that he was to concerned if I was Rich with money or not. Doesnt really seem like, hey Lord would you mind RV'ing the Iraqi Dinar so I can get Rich & Our Father who died on the cross for all our sins........ Then the usual prayer of show me the way, give me the strenght, I'm putting all my trust in you, thanking how blessed we are, remembering some love one's in times of need. It just doesnt seem right, some of the 7 deadly sins come to mind. But I'm sure that the solution of some prayers if God see's the need could be money. Anything is possible. Its just not one of my main topics that we talk about. I am by no means wealthy. I'm a pipefitter in Houston texas & am very greatful for him giving me the strength to get up and make to work and amongst other things. I do have Dinar but my gut and my heart tells me that God doesnt care about that. j

Its alittle ridiculous to think that materialistic things are as important to god as they are to you. Not to sound rude but the example that Jesus showed people when on earth had nothing to do with having the nicest or newest of things.

Its like mixing religion and politics, He did not even get close to that either . Again , not to be rude, but this attitude that God wants only certain people in this crazy world to have the newest or best of things because they are somehow more deserving , seems to be a little self-centered, especially compared to the economics and oppression that seem to be EVERYWHERE else.

But after all this sight is for discussion of the Dinar anyway,,,right??

I would suggest that if anyone who knows some well-known psychics in America, why not ask them for advice on dinar matters? Perhaps, if more than one psychic may spill out the truth and each tallies with one another, this is it! However, please do not trust any well-known fortune-teller. Because I always wondered in my younger days why could they not predict their our own destination to enrich themselves but they would rather exploit others to enrich themselves through fortune-telling all their life. Such opportunists I hate most!

hate, wow,,way to tell on yourself

we will get along fine,,i am prophetically gifted and God wont allow His gifts to be used for selfish gain whether motive is good or bad, hence the psychics you mentioned

folks that doubt and judge are what holds back a blessing

I for one believe that God does answer our prayers and sometimes it's by that peaceful feeling that fills our hearts and spirits. I think this is great and gives me another sign that this roller coaster ride is about to end. It has been fun, but I think we're all done with the twists, turns, and bumps. Thanks for sharing your experience.