Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get ready folks, looks as if Israel is ready for a war**

easyrider

protestors are already trying to cut down the fence on the syrian border many more will come. Will GOD intervene? or will he allow them to cross over killing many of his own people time will tell.

Cut down huh? 4 dead is selecting the bigmouths and popping them, situation is under-control. Israel just protecting herself situation seems to be Ok now. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

The question of will God intervene in Isreal situation is this. God has already stated in the Bible that anyone and i do mean anyone who invades the country of his chosen people will not sucede and how much more can be said. Syria has already been defeated once in the 3 day war and they haven't learned yet. If your country was sitting in the middle of all these other countries who hated you would you not be on the defensive all the time.

• Upvote 1

The question of will God intervene in Isreal situation is this. God has already stated in the Bible that anyone and i do mean anyone who invades the country of his chosen people will not sucede and how much more can be said. Syria has already been defeated once in the 3 day war and they haven't learned yet. If your country was sitting in the middle of all these other countries who hated you would you not be on the defensive all the time.

They can't afford to mess around ... it's David and Goliath all over again, but they have divine protection whether they know it or not. Hey Heavy....howdy neighbor... I'm in the north side of Nash! Traffic bound to be a bugger with the CMA's in town! Oh joy!rolleyes.gif

Do you happen to know the chapter and verse? I would love to read that. I love Israel and pray for peace for them. Israel certainly has to defend her borders.

Do you happen to know the chapter and verse? I would love to read that. I love Israel and pray for peace for them. Israel certainly has to defend her borders.

A friend sent me a link from Utube that quotes a book that documents that 9 out of 10 of the largest Insurance disaster claims came within days of America making moves that threatened Israel's security. Here is the link...security

. I have not read the book so I can not vouch for it, but it surely gives us something to think about in light of the recent tornado outbreaks and tragic deaths.