Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Palin person might be your next President?

Candinar

Not on my watch. She has STUPID written across her forehead. We need people in the White House that are capable of interacting with foreign governments without embarrassing themselves. Palin manages to do that every time she opens her mouth.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 11

Navy Corpse-man?

Not on my watch. She has STUPID written across her forehead. We need people in the White House that are capable of interacting with foreign governments without embarrassing themselves. Palin manages to do that every time she opens her mouth.

My bet is she has accomplished way more than you have, so what does that say for you?

Yea, we need people in the White House that are capable of interacting with foreign governments without embarrassing the UNITED STATES!

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

I'm not claiming Sarah Palin is going to be our next president, but I defy anyone to have the right answer when the press is your face 24/7. Bush and Barry have already failed dozens of times when put to the knowledge test, be it the english language or geography. Hell, I can't remember my own kids names half the time. I certainly wouldn't use Sarah's knowledge of Paul Revere to determine whether she is worthy of the presidency, any more than I would hold the fact that Barry thinks there are 57 states in the United States against him.

• Upvote 11

Hmmm... mistake, gaff? Or perhaps she simply meant that Revere's warning was putting the British on notice. Listen again. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt... she's doesn't need to impress me beyond what she's already accomplished, which is much more than anyone on here. Read her book Going Rogue... then comment further. She may not fit your ideal for a President... but she is an awesome person.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

It truly amazes me how people will attack Palin's experience. When we all know she has way more than Obama, because he had ZERO executive experience, so why attack Palin? I think a lot of the reason a woman attacks her is shear jealousy. The woman is gorgeous and very accomplished. Oh, and unlike Obama, she loves AMERICA!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

It truly amazes me how people will attack Palin's experience. When we all know she has way more than Obama, because he had ZERO executive experience, so why attack Palin? I think a lot of the reason a woman attacks her is shear jealousy. The woman is gorgeous and very accomplished. Oh, and unlike Obama, she loves AMERICA!

If she really did then she would run as an Independent and not for one of the 2 parties which are one in the same when the cameras go off. What you really need is an "election" but we know that doesn't happen, only a "selection". When you fix that, then the rest will fall into place. We are many, they are few.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Politics are vicious in the US........... lol as one can see by the Negative ratings flying back and forth. choosing a political leader is so difficult here as they all promise the same and deliver the same NOTHING....lol. The power is in the Congress and Senate, we really need to focus on their doings as well IMO. Peace.

• Upvote 4

If she really did then she would run as an Independent and not for one of the 2 parties which are one in the same when the cameras go off. What you really need is an "election" but we know that doesn't happen, only a "selection". When you fix that, then the rest will fall into place. We are many, they are few.

An interesting and common perspective, neighbor! Firstly, she might not even run. Secondly... a third-party candidate, at this juncture, cannot win... as desireable as it may seem. It's kind of understood that a third-party vote becomes a vote for Obama. Therefore, impressing Tea Party values to the next closest party is the smartest decision for her, perhaps for many of us... that's dedication to her country. And, it is working. Should her "tour" bus turn into a "campaign" bus??? We shall see. I enjoy, and agree with many of your posts here... but not on this one. Keep up the good work! :)

• Upvote 7

Kinda funny you should mention that. Our current President seems to do the same same thing, more often than not. Ask Queen Elizabeth.

• Upvote 2

People, people, people.............haven't you figured this whole president thing out????? Come on, I know someone on here knows! Well, I'll go ahead and fill you in a little bit........(OH! And please do give me your comments I'm all eyes and love others opinions) Now then, It doesn't matter who is elected, it's how they are told to play the game. Once elected the first big meeting is with "THE POWERS THAT BE" the rules change for the brand new President......You know, it was once said that Kennedy was our last great President......We will never know.......Some believe........He did not want to play the game.................Now, we all know what happens when you don't want to be a team player, don't we? YES, that's right, you get kicked off the team.............very good............

PEACE B)!

Politics are vicious in the US........... lol as one can see by the Negative ratings flying back and forth. choosing a political leader is so difficult here as they all promise the same and deliver the same NOTHING....lol. The power is in the Congress and Senate, we really need to focus on their doings as well IMO. Peace.

"Vicious" are kind words to say the least BanG. People, the President is a Puppet, unworthy of any President in all of US history. Keep that in mind when you knock him to knees because you don't agree with his Politics. He's not alone, most advisors and Congress lead him along the way. Coached properly, he would have never embarrassed our nation in England a second time. You can make a difference! Vote in 2012. Not just for the President, but those who guide him. Slay.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Vicious" are kind words to say the least BanG. People, the President is a Puppet, unworthy of any President in all of US history. Keep that in mind when you knock him to knees because you don't agree with his Politics. He's not alone, most advisors and Congress lead him along the way. Coached properly, he would have never embarrassed our nation in England a second time. You can make a difference! Vote in 2012. Not just for the President, but those who guide him. Slay.

Absolutely Slay! How about term limits AND salary reductions to temper the motives and ambitions of career politicians?

• Upvote 3

JAX, I think term limits would be a great start for congress. Lets see....who can we get to vote this solution in? lmao. It's a great idea. I just don't think the people in congress would ever pass such a great idea.

I know its not fair to bash people when they get busted mispeaking like this, and really I think Palin was trying to say Revere was warning the British through the overall actions of rallying the colonials...saying that they can't just come over here and not expect a fight...why she goes into the "taking their guns" thing was kinda odd, like she got lost in her own thought and was like, "oh crap, gotta mention guns before my time runs out!" Lord knows Obama does it too. 57 states, teleprompters and all.

But Obama is genuinely a smart guy. Even if you hate him, you have to admit it takes some mental fortitidue to...what do you guys say? Take over and destroy our country out from under our noses?

Palin seems intentionally dense. I kinda feel like she just tries to say what she thinks people want to hear so she'll gain support from people who just want to hear someone talk about the topics they like...and then isn't really aware of what that support means or has any idea what she's going to do with it once she has it. I get the feeling she thinks "it would be neato" to be President without any real understanding of what the job is really like.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As a student of psychology I have found one truth to be true. You attack that which threatens you. I sit and watch the liberals attack Palin without mercy. They call her dumb, stupid, and inexperienced. Yet they are relentless. All I know is that they are terrified of her for some reason. You only attack that which threatens you.

• Upvote 7

I know its not fair to bash people when they get busted mispeaking like this, and really I think Palin was trying to say Revere was warning the British through the overall actions of rallying the colonials...saying that they can't just come over here and not expect a fight...why she goes into the "taking their guns" thing was kinda odd, like she got lost in her own thought and was like, "oh crap, gotta mention guns before my time runs out!" Lord knows Obama does it too. 57 states, teleprompters and all.

But Obama is genuinely a smart guy. Even if you hate him, you have to admit it takes some mental fortitidue to...what do you guys say? Take over and destroy our country out from under our noses?

Palin seems intentionally dense. I kinda feel like she just tries to say what she thinks people want to hear so she'll gain support from people who just want to hear someone talk about the topics they like...and then isn't really aware of what that support means or has any idea what she's going to do with it once she has it. I get the feeling she thinks "it would be neato" to be President without any real understanding of what the job is really like.

This is my last post on this topic, getting into politics is a very, very touchy subject among all Americans. Take a look at your Country. If you have never seen our Country at face value, I suggest you go see it. I'f you have ever lived in a Foreign Country for any length of time, no matter how happy you are where you are or how much money you have, America is home. What would it be like if you couldn't come home. Palin, Obama, anybody that is elected is subjected to the same criteria. Don't think for a moment that any one person controls the destiny of all the people in the US. All the people look to this person for leadership, it's obscene. Obviously, we have a leadership issue. Remember, we are modeling Iraq after our Government. Guns, Global equality, whatever the issue! There are no correct answers, unless "We the people" stand up, you will be in the same condition you are today, maybe worse. Forget us, what about the kids?

As a student of psychology I have found one truth to be true. You attack that which threatens you. I sit and watch the liberals attack Palin without mercy. They call her dumb, stupid, and inexperienced. Yet they are relentless. All I know is that they are terrified of her for some reason. You only attack that which threatens you.

although not my profession like you desimo, I am also a student ;) I agree with your assessment, but would take it just one wee step further and say that there are those who are basically afraid of her simply because she is a woman! The idea of a woman at the helm of this country puts some people in a state of near cardiac arrest lol

now if indeed there is a "committee of presidential teachers" who guide the president's every move ---- they might have a small problem on their hands with Mrs Palin ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good post. I've seen, heard, and been subject to enough intellectual, cerebral nonsense in my life to know when there is no substance to what comes out of them. Many haven't witnessed much smartness from our President yet. Booksmart and saavy goes only so far, before it can actually be embarassing. We all know people like that. Conversely, I've also met real producers and successful people who have difficulty with, or even aversion to public speaking. I'm not saying Sarah Palin is one of them, and I've heard better speaking voices, but I'm smart enough to know how to judge them, objectively. I will say it again, to all... read her books, and know her better. Hmmm, "intentionally dense" could be... intellectually honest and genuine. That is beyond "neato", that's awesome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

although not my profession like you desimo, I am also a student ;) I agree with your assessment, but would take it just one wee step further and say that there are those who are basically afraid of her simply because she is a woman! The idea of a woman at the helm of this country puts some people in a state of near cardiac arrest lol

now if indeed there is a "committee of presidential teachers" who guide the president's every move ---- they might have a small problem on their hands with Mrs Palin ;)

Ya know PVS? Maybe a woman is just "The Right Man For The Job"! What else is to lose?, and it's never been done before.

Ya know PVS? Maybe a woman is just "The Right Man For The Job"! What else is to lose?, and it's never been done before.

I liked it in the show "24"... and Jack Bauer didn't object much! :D

• Upvote 2