Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Second Look at Global Settlements / Dinar

Advisor

A second look at Global Settlements / Dinar ??? http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Did not want this lost in the shuffle. Did you notice who was CC'd on the letter of the attorney. (2nd pg of attorney document) (see link below)

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56983508?access_key=key-yacphdh389hl5n7q7xn

Maybe there is more to this than meets the eye. Food for thought...

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding me? This is unbelievable. What say the naysayers of the conspiracy theorists now? Bush gets a portion of every dinar cashed out? George Bush and **** Cheney need to be in prison.

The revalue of the dinar will not happen till the global settlements are paid.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And we would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling Bushes!

Get real. Conspiracy theorists blaming Bush(es) for everything from 9/11 to the JFK's death is getting kinda old don't ya think? If the Bush family had that much power, you honestly think BHO would have been elected over McLame? Or Clinton would have gotten 2 terms? Seriously?

This is as far out as some of the guru vomit that gets posted over here, and even less believable.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I will be contacting the attorney that wrote the letters on Monday. I refuse to bury my head in the sand every time I hear something that doesn't go along with my expectations. This lawyer, if true, shouldn't have any problem confirming rather he wrote these letters or not. If in fact these letters are being copied to the world leaders listed on the letter, then there may in fact be something to this. I want to know for sure. Don't you?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If the letters are fake....wow that's a shock. Nobody ever posts hoaxes on the interwebz. LOL

If the letters are legit, the lawyer will probably be......um...run over by a garbage truck...tomorrow morning.

Either way, it comes to nothing, IMO.

Did you take the time to read through the other letters written on this subject? Run over by a garbage truck? Conspiracy theories? Say it so steelerfan. You actually believe our government could harm this lawyer for writing these letters? That in itself is telling. Don't you think?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That lawyer, if his accusations are true, is stirring the pot with some very big dogs. I don't think the gov would do anything to him (and thus make him a martyr to tin-foil had wearing overly-medicated paranoid geeks everywhere), but the RV=$$$, and lots of it.

NEWSFLASH....Folks that think there is no room for the POSSIBILITY, REALLY need to do some research before spouting off.

Hodges has been the attorney of record for Michael Cottrell for YEARS. This is NOT new! This is just the most recent correspondence

to the parties involved. It's just new to those who refuse to think that our government can do any wrong. Wake up!

I wish you all the best in the RV. I'm done trying to help people become aware of these things, when they continually want to bash

WITHOUT being the least bit educated on the subject. The Iraq people and the rest of the world need this to happen asap

GoooooooooooRV!!! B):DB)

The thing that concerns me the most is when people go and pull on the chains of other parties to get them to twist the arms of individuals do do what the first party wants done. To me this is nothing more than a game of global mafia. I am not saying this guy doesn't have a legitimate complaint........... It just seems like a lot of posturing to me.....

Start looking at Martindale and Hubble, first. Then look for any VERIFIABE case law referring to him. Please cite case number and jurisdiction. In the style of any case files, it will indicate the case number, whether or not it's civil or criminal AND normally the judge that's handling the case(s). When you have that, I'll

be glad to follow up. Tnx

I will be contacting the attorney that wrote the letters on Monday. I refuse to bury my head in the sand every time I hear something that doesn't go along with my expectations. This lawyer, if true, shouldn't have any problem confirming rather he wrote these letters or not. If in fact these letters are being copied to the world leaders listed on the letter, then there may in fact be something to this. I want to know for sure. Don't you?

Good for you spec, I too won't bury my head in the sand. So what if a conspiracy theory turns out to be false. Fine, I can live with that. But to close my mind off to "this is conspiracy and I'll have nothing to do with it", you're setting yourself up to be a victim. Being aware and prepared for the chance it could be true, you lose nothing if false and you could lose a lot if it turns out to be true. So, as for me, I'll keep my options open and stay on guard. Kinda like, I know the chances of a home invasion in my neighborhood are very slim, but yet, I have access to a gun in just about every room of my house, just in case, because I refuse to be a victim. I would rather be able to say...I was prepared and didn't need it, than, I wasn't prepared and needed it.

I don't see how Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Greenspan and all the other criminals will be able to collect anything. I don't think they will have a P.O. Box at the Hague and that is where they are headed very soon for war crimes and many, many other devious matters.

• Upvote 1