Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is a Currency Question I just pondered

FatMan

I've been thinking about the Taxing when it comes time to Cash in. If someone JUST came to this country, Let's say their wealthy, And they want to trade their money for ours, Cause they just moved here, Do you think Uncle Sam is gonna hit them with Crazy Taxes? How would that be fair? "Welcome to th US, We're taking most of your money in taxes, Enjoy your stay). That doesn't seem right...

What do you think?

Krem

Ps I wasn't sure where to post this :-/ Sorry if it's in the wrong spot

I've been thinking about the Taxing when it comes time to Cash in. If someone JUST came to this country, Let's say their wealthy, And they want to trade their money for ours, Cause they just moved here, Do you think Uncle Sam is gonna hit them with Crazy Taxes? How would that be fair? "Welcome to th US, We're taking most of your money in taxes, Enjoy your stay). That doesn't seem right...

What do you think?

Krem

They would be exempt from the taxes, they don't reside here

• Upvote 1

So, If it Hits Big, And I move to another country for a little while, until I'm concidered a resident, And then move back.... Would that work? Or just say The hell with it, And move to Europe! I would get more there anyway, Right? Would I be Exempt? Cause I would move to another country for A Mili! Haha But really...

Krem

But what if they came her to reside.? Would they get hit with taxes on money they already have if they changed currencies?

That wouldn't be right... Right? I know they take taxes from us without asking.... But someone who has been saving all their life to live their dream of moving to the USA, And then they get here and Our government takes most of it?

Idk... I'm to hungover to think this deep. Uhg... Makn my head ache.

Krem

What do you think?

Krem

Why try and evade taxes. Just join VIP and get your legal tax strategy in-line.

• Upvote 2

I'm NOT Trying to Evade... I don't think anyway... It just doesn't seem right to me. I'll Pay what I have to When I Have to Because I HAVE TO. I'm not a crook, Just don't see why they would take SO Much... ? I'm not Playing/Winning Lotto.... Just exchanging Currency.

I Know the first thing I'm going to do after the RV is Get a Lawyer And a Tax Person to help me. Just stuff to think about while Waiting for RV...

Krem

And Honestly, If I HAD $300 to join, I would. $h!t man, I go fishing so I can Eat! Haha I Really would join though... Got $300 I can borrow till RV? :D Haha

Krem

listen just face it you can't hide from the IRS if you do you are playing with your life and major jail time you better be young in case you get caught because if your old youll die in prison most likely pay your taxes and be done with it. They are money grubbing A@#holes. The american way i guess right?

It's no so much your residence as it is your citizenship. You are a US citizen. It does not matter that you live here or in another country, you are still a US citizen and even if you make money in another country, you still have to pay taxes on the money earned here (there are some exceptions to this statement).

So, you would have to denounce your citizenship to do what you are suggesting and that is just a little far to go to save a few dollars in taxes.

Now, don't think for a minute there are not options at your disposal to have a minimal tax burden. For this, you must consult a tax attorney trust attorney or CPA.

Good Luck.

• Upvote 2

I Hear that. Can you imagine though? Someone moves here thinking the USA is the Greatest Country on Earth, And the First thing that happens when the arive, Is they Get JACKED by who? The USA. Haha I'd be alittle Disappointed...

Krem

DO NOT CONSTRUE THIS AS LEGAL ADVISE IN ANY WAY.

THis is simply an opinion.

I was reading about the St Kitts Islands, (google it), if i read it correctly , once you buy property in st Kitts island you are granted dual citizenship

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT , do your own research

I was reading about the St Kitts Islands, (google it), if i read it correctly , once you buy property in st Kitts island you are granted dual citizenship

here is one such site to look at

http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/st~-kitts-and-nevis#registering-property

if link doesn't work just google doing business in St kitts islands

good luck

Here ya go: DUAL CITIZENSHIP

http://www.stkittscitizenshiponline.com/

it requires a cash investment and some paperwork... But it sounds very sweet...

Hope this helps!

Benefits of Dual Citizenship in St Kitts Island...

When you acquire citizenship under the St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship program, you and your family enjoy full citizenship. As citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis, you and your family are issued with passports which allow visa-free travel to more than 60 countries worldwide.

Of course you have the right to take up residence in St. Kitts & Nevis at any time and for any length of time. You are not liable for taxation, even if you decide to reside in St. Kitts & Nevis, as there are no direct taxes whatsoever.

As a Commonwealth citizen, you receive certain preferential treatment in the United Kingdom. For example, your children may enter the United Kingdom to study without first having to apply for student visas. After studying, they may work in the United Kingdom for two years without needing a work permit.

:rolleyes:

What do you think?

Krem

If your wealthy friend is not a citizen then he has no tax liability. Now any profit he makes while he's here that's another story.

Food for thought....people cross borders everyday..Canada and Mexico, Europe...as such..they exchange currency when they do business or enjoy the amenities of those countries...do they pay taxes on those exchanges? What if the exchange rates change before cashing back into usd's....do you pay taxes on the gains, or get a tax break on the loss? Currency exchange....strange animal if you dont know anything about it!:blink:

...and pay taxes in both places...

I'm NOT Trying to Evade... I don't think anyway... It just doesn't seem right to me. I'll Pay what I have to When I Have to Because I HAVE TO. I'm not a crook, Just don't see why they would take SO Much... ? I'm not Playing/Winning Lotto.... Just exchanging Currency.

I Know the first thing I'm going to do after the RV is Get a Lawyer And a Tax Person to help me. Just stuff to think about while Waiting for RV...

Krem

And Honestly, If I HAD $300 to join, I would. $h!t man, I go fishing so I can Eat! Haha I Really would join though... Got $300 I can borrow till RV? :D Haha

Krem

Joining VIP isn't 300, and there's a code to enter that allows you to get a discount off of any VIP package.

It'll give you access to the legal strategies and planning that's already been researched as well as Adam's preferred cash in rates.

Not sure where you got 300 from...

• Upvote 1

...and pay taxes in both places...

Joining VIP isn't 300, and there's a code to enter that allows you to get a discount off of any VIP package.

It'll give you access to the legal strategies and planning that's already been researched as well as Adam's preferred cash in rates.

Not sure where you got 300 from...

I was just thinking of the $397.99 Lifetime membership... I thought I remembered it being $297.99 and rounded. Just now clicked on Upgrade membership and it's $397.99 for that package. I didn't realize there was a 3 month and six month package as well... So This is my bad. I could probably afford a 3 month/49.99 Package... I just thought there was a Lifetime Package only.

I apologize for not Reserching before posting "$300". I was Pretty hungover this Morning... Haha

My Bad, Krem

• Upvote 1