Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The disclosure of drug cultivation within the Directorate of Police

Ali Al-Jabouri -01/06/2011 ad-8: 06 | readers number: 31

1306948724.jpg

Special sources revealed on the cultivation of drugs in the special police in Waset governorate.

The source said, one of the police members Wasit, told a special independent news "that the Directorate of Police opened an investigation in this regard to the official in charge of drug cultivation in the garden," " It was to send a sample of the plant, a strange to the Directorate of the fight against drugs, after examination confirmed that it is on the list of drugs (hashish)."

The source said that the Directorate of Police kept secret on the news till the completion of the investigation.

Has the drug market demand is unprecedented in Iraq after the year 2003, has some تجاره to the cultivation of this article in the centre and south of the country. ended

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_126543.html

• Upvote 2

Folks,

I have to comment of this one. This article shows the double-speak BS that we're dealing with in the Iraqi government. Quote :"It was to send a sample of the plant, a strange to the Directorate of the fight against drugs, after examination confirmed that it is on the list of drugs (hashish)."

Hashish is a concentrated form of THC...i.e., pot ,reefer......This photo shows the bulb on poppy plants. Poppy's produce heroin, morphine and a plethora of opiates....You can see the sticky substance on the outside of the bulb of these poppy plants.

This white sticky resin would not have been on the outside of the plant had it not been for the owner taking a sharp knife and and cutting slits. This milky substance is further processed into Schedule II narcotics.....Man, these people never cease to amaze me.........

• Upvote 4

Folks,

I have to comment of this one. This article shows the double-speak BS that we're dealing with in the Iraqi government. Quote :"It was to send a sample of the plant, a strange to the Directorate of the fight against drugs, after examination confirmed that it is on the list of drugs (hashish)."

Hashish is a concentrated form of THC...i.e., pot ,reefer......This photo shows the bulb on poppy plants. Poppy's produce heroin, morphine and a plethora of opiates....You can see the sticky substance on the outside of the bulb of these poppy plants.

This white sticky resin would not have been on the outside of the plant had it not been for the owner taking a sharp knife and and cutting slits. This milky substance is further processed into Schedule II narcotics.....Man, these people never cease to amaze me.........

that is some pretty extensive knowledge you have there.....just saying

• Upvote 1

Folks,

YOU COP OR PERSON WHO IS IN DRUG TASK FORCE---YOU SEEM TO BE KNOWING ALOT ABOUT IT

Hey Hydrant,

"Seem to know".??......Just because someone takes the time to look up photographic evidence? This makes me a cop or a DTF agent ??? I have two college degrees but never have been in any type of law enforcement. Assumptions cause a lot of problems. When you plant a seed of doubt in other folks minds it can spawn all types of disinformation. I see a whole helluva lot of this going on here on a vast array of subject matters. What has happened to this forum ?

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 2

Hey Hydrant,

"Seem to know".??......Just because someone takes the time to look up photographic evidence? This makes me a cop or a DTF agent ??? I have two college degrees but never have been in any type of law enforcement. Assumptions cause a lot of problems. When you plant a seed of doubt in other folks minds it can spawn all types of disinformation. I see a whole helluva lot of this going on here on a vast array of subject matters. What has happened to this forum ?

It's simple. There's just not enough people on this forum doing drugs.

No worries, Tennessee. We all know that ignorance is bliss, and the open minded will survive -vs- the closed that simply falls in line. I forget who's quote it is on DV, but something to the effect of blaze a new trail where others haven't. Chao, ciao, tchau. Bye...

• Upvote 1

No worries, Tennessee. We all know that ignorance is bliss, and the open minded will survive -vs- the closed that simply falls in line. I forget who's quote it is on DV, but something to the effect of blaze a new trail where others haven't. Chao, ciao, tchau. Bye...

............I appreciate your kindness and support. Seems to me that suspicion, negativity and outright malice have seethed into Dinar Vets in the past 4 weeks or so. We've had an influx of a different breed here lately.

• Upvote 3

I get what you're saying, Cherokee...ignore the fools. Most likely the newspaper doesn't have any photographs or video clips of hashish, so the image of Poppy plants is subbing. I believe the simple image of one illicit substance is supposed to somehow invoke another. Typical Iraqi way of doing things...but I see it done in this country quite a bit, also.

Consider that in that particular part of the world, both plants flourish...along with many others I'm sure we are not familiar with. I would think anyone with a high school education would know what Opium Poppies and Marijuana look like, but maybe we aren't dealing with educated people. Ya Think?

• Upvote 2

I get what you're saying, Cherokee...ignore the fools. Most likely the newspaper doesn't have any photographs or video clips of hashish, so the image of Poppy plants is subbing. I believe the simple image of one illicit substance is supposed to somehow invoke another. Typical Iraqi way of doing things...but I see it done in this country quite a bit, also.

Consider that in that particular part of the world, both plants flourish...along with many others I'm sure we are not familiar with. I would think anyone with a high school education would know what Opium Poppies and Marijuana look like, but maybe we aren't dealing with educated people. Ya Think?

................Most Iraqi citizens have the equivalent IQ of a fourth grader. Even fourth grade students here in the U.S. know what marijuana plants look like and a poppy sure does not even resemble a pot plant.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

Cherokee, I just saw the post and I picked up on that, too.

No, I'm not a Narc (do folks even use that word anymore?) and no, I don't smoke dope. Well at least not in the last 30 years.

Good call.

• Upvote 1

Hey Wassaap, you mean you have already forgotten about that "crazy weed" that is taking over Iraq kinda like the kudzu of the south? :lol::lol::P

• Upvote 1

............I appreciate your kindness and support. Seems to me that suspicion, negativity and outright malice have seethed into Dinar Vets in the past 4 weeks or so. We've had an influx of a different breed here lately.

I agree TennesseeCherokee, many newbies who still need to read, read and read again. I have refrained from posting so much as of late because of the new crowd takes the rumors to much to heart. I really like the "I've been in this investment for years and just joined 2 months ago. Now there may be some who have as I didn't join DV until I had my first bunch of Dinar for about 3 months. I really like the statement that your a policeman or a Fed because you can tell the difference of two different plants. Heck I knew what that picture was soon as I saw it. I got my education from the History channel. :blink:

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

First of all watch television. It shows you how to cultivate any drug of choice. Duh!!! And this is regulated by the FCC that tax payers pay for. Get a grip people we are here to be discussing our investment, not some BS article on drugs. The people of Iraq have been using drugs in their area for Thousands of years. Same as we do here in the good old USA.There is always going to be info on that I'm interested in info on the IQD.rolleyes.gif

Begging your pardon DarkStarrdinar,

We were discussing an article that was brought here about an Iraqi law official who was caught "growing their own". Now, the good lady that brought this to us labeled this article plainly and described it as an article about drugs,( i.e. hashish),....not dinar. That being said, you and anyone else have the choice of passing this by, or reading it. You CHOSE to read it and then you CHOSE to make your comment that you did not approve of anything here but talk of dinar. That is your prerogative .It is also OUR preference to discuss what others bring. If you can't bring something positive..........Keep your negativity to yourself !

• Upvote 4