Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq seeks to regulate the financial sector in order to avoid the financing of terrorism and money laundering

Do the math...After they LOP off 3 zeros, your million ID become 1,000 ID, then multiplied by 1.3. You just made $1.300 off of your $1.100 original investment or $200 per million ID.

(>{Quote}<)

Your Silly.....tongue.gif

({End Quote})

There will be no Lop.!

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 2

Is it possible? I don't know... but look at the bottom! Doesn't seem to matter which you believe, lop or no lop. This seems pretty clear!!!

I also recall some folks saying that it would be VERY possible that IF the rate was agreed upon, that it was

very likely to eventually be leaked, either intentionally or accidentally. Here's a bit more to consider.

Sooooo...In the interest of remaining grounded, does anybody remember aprox how long it took Kuwait to get out lower denom bills, or did they stay with the larger bills, I can't remember? Is it possible, this is the agreed rate, when officialy announced, and they can implement the plan quickly in distributing smaller denoms within a few days (seems it's been said that the smaller denoms ARE ALREADY PRINTED and waiting on pallets?) Don't know if that's fact or not. As I recall, the RV occurred in Kuwait but it took about 10 days for it to show up worldwide. Would that not give them enough time to distribute the lower denoms.

All that being said, this would improve Iraq's lifestyle AND accomplish what the US and other countries desperately need.

Just asking, makes sense to me IMHO

GoooooooooooRV!!! B):DB)

There were some sellers on ebay that had the lower denoms and they had a photo of them as well. I didn't purchase any or anything like that, but a while back there was a post on here about it and I believe several people from here checked it out as well. This whole thing about 1.30 just seems way to quiet to me. There is no way that something this huge wouldn't be plastered all over the place. Also the fact that many think that 1.30 is low, is shocking to me. Think about what you paid for it and then tell me what other investment you have made earned you that kind of return?

There were some sellers on ebay that had the lower denoms and they had a photo of them as well. I didn't purchase any or anything like that, but a while back there was a post on here about it and I believe several people from here checked it out as well. This whole thing about 1.30 just seems way to quiet to me. There is no way that something this huge wouldn't be plastered all over the place. Also the fact that many think that 1.30 is low, is shocking to me. Think about what you paid for it and then tell me what other investment you have made earned you that kind of return?

In the interest of balance...the lower denoms we're speaking of for day to day use in Iraq upon a RV are 1, 5, 10 etc, NOT the "lower denoms" of 1000 or 500.

We should also remember that to US (you and I) this is a BIG deal because we're invested. That being said, we are only a very small percentage of the dinar

holders. So, while everyone will have an opinion, all we can do is study the best we can, and WAIT. It will be what it will be.

Either way, it's going to be better for us! GooooooooooooRV!!! B):DB)

If this were an actual rate backed up by other factual information, would'nt you have heard from Adam???? Just saying that while interesting reading, it must not amount to much at this point IMO.

Is ADAM the one with the RV trigger? Is ADAM the one that is in Iraq this min? Is ADAM sitting in on the meetings with Milaki and Shabibi?

Don't get me wrong Adam is a good guy that created this site to shed light to people that don't quiet understand the full situation and want more information before investing. HOWEVER Adam cannot and would never claim to know anything about the rate/date of this RV and NO one can claim it.

Adam has nothing to do right now either as in terms of helping the Dinar RV. He is sitting back relaxing with his family and or at work - Still waiting on this just like each and everyone of you. Though I think it would be wise to recieve the VIP membership from him to recieve a text/call in the event that maybe your not THERE when it happens, or maybe your on VACATION when it happens, So in that sense his VIP would be nice to have, but those of you like me that do your own research and check the rates yourself you shouldn't need any "Advanced warning system" lol the whole world will know when this happens you won't be left out of the loop!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The problem I have with this article is you find it ONLY on that ONE site and nowhere else. I spent the majority of the afternoon searching for evidence of this story on other Iraqi and ME news sites... there was nothing. You know as I do that even when a story is reported by a plethora of Iraqi news websites, it can and sometimes does include complete fabrications, wild over-exaggerations, and unbelievable speculations, lol. Still... I'll be happy to take a buck thirty any day of the week. :lol:

Is ADAM the one with the RV trigger? Is ADAM the one that is in Iraq this min? Is ADAM sitting in on the meetings with Milaki and Shabibi?

Don't get me wrong Adam is a good guy that created this site to shed light to people that don't quiet understand the full situation and want more information before investing. HOWEVER Adam cannot and would never claim to know anything about the rate/date of this RV and NO one can claim it.

Adam has nothing to do right now either as in terms of helping the Dinar RV. He is sitting back relaxing with his family and or at work - Still waiting on this just like each and everyone of you. Though I think it would be wise to recieve the VIP membership from him to recieve a text/call in the event that maybe your not THERE when it happens, or maybe your on VACATION when it happens, So in that sense his VIP would be nice to have, but those of you like me that do your own research and check the rates yourself you shouldn't need any "Advanced warning system" lol the whole world will know when this happens you won't be left out of the loop!

Seriously? This is your response to my post? First, your condescending tone is completely out of line. Second, may I point out that Adam has made a commitment to his members who have paid him for the service of providing timely and up to date information along with his analysis. That includes his immediate CONFIRMATION of verified intel regarding an RV. This is not a favor he is doing, it is a service which he has agreed to provide and has personally commited to do. If you don't think he is in the right place to accomplish this, that is what you should state as your opinion.

As to whom you believe may or may not posess the inteligence to "understand the full situation" with regard to the Dinar and related world events, I say - nothing about my post suggested a lack of understanding. Furthermore, the greater benefit to Adam's VIP membership is post RV as opposed to pre-investment as you suggest. I hope that in fact your post was simply too hastily conceived to have been more polite or well thought out and that you actually meant no dis-respect to either myself or anyone else. I assure you, my opinion is as valid as anyone elses including yours.

Do the math...After they LOP off 3 zeros, your million ID become 1,000 ID, then multiplied by 1.3. You just made $1.300 off of your $1.100 original investment or $200 per million ID.

Well, this does not agree with the text saying also that IQD being one of the strongest currencies in the region...so your comment is not according to the article...overruled!

Seriously? This is your response to my post? First, your condescending tone is completely out of line. Second, may I point out that Adam has made a commitment to his members who have paid him for the service of providing timely and up to date information along with his analysis. That includes his immediate CONFIRMATION of verified intel regarding an RV. This is not a favor he is doing, it is a service which he has agreed to provide and has personally commited to do. If you don't think he is in the right place to accomplish this, that is what you should state as your opinion.

As to whom you believe may or may not posess the inteligence to "understand the full situation" with regard to the Dinar and related world events, I say - nothing about my post suggested a lack of understanding. Furthermore, the greater benefit to Adam's VIP membership is post RV as opposed to pre-investment as you suggest. I hope that in fact your post was simply too hastily conceived to have been more polite or well thought out and that you actually meant no dis-respect to either myself or anyone else. I assure you, my opinion is as valid as anyone elses including yours.

I think you may have read to far into my post DinarBam, I never was targeting you nor adam. I believe that adam will inform you in a timely fashion. Please read my post the way it was ment to be read and i'm sure you will have a different outlook on what I was trying to relay to you.

Super Short Virsion of my last post:

DinarBam, I think you have to much trust in Adam, Although he is well educated in this type of situation and answering dinar questions. He is not the man that is holding the trigger, nor is he claiming to be. I have not seen a single post from adam claiming outragous posts. The reasoning for that IMO is hes in the same boat that we are in waiting and watching.