Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence?

cooked

Hmmm, I had a dream about Adam one night and I woke up twice, once at 00:10, and then at 00:25. I then had a dream about Frank26, and woke up at 3:22. I went back to sleep and had a dream about Tony TNT, and woke up at 4:40. I got back to sleep and had a dream about OKIE, and woke up at 7:32. Finally I decided the heck about work and went back to sleep, and lo and behold I had a dream about TerryK, and woke up at 10:00 as my phone was ringing

It was work, and my boss said "Your time card says 0:00, which is exactly how much you will be paid from this company from here on out. Now I really need an RV!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Naw -- you've all got it wrong! His mind is focused on (and hoping for) two issues: 1) a sign that the RV will happen soon, and 2) an RV of $3.22. Hence, his subconcious woke him at 3:22 as a sign. :P

Crystal-clear.

Ok ok. I woke up at 6:10, which I never do. Daughter always wakes up around 9:00. 6.10 could it be!? = P

Ok then. I usually go to sleep around 5:00 am and wake up at around 10:00 but sometimes at 12:00 or even 13:00.....Analyze this......No. Forget about it.....

Edited by umbertino

No wonder the posts have gone down. If all of you are so smart then cough up you're rate/date. Can't anyone have a little kindness here anymore and if it is just a BS post then leave it alone. This process of making comments about others posts, whether real or not, is getting way out of hand for some of us adults. But, then children will be children and always want to have one upmanship. Get a life!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Last month I woke up three nights (mornings) in a row at exactly 3:33...that was really strange! I believe in signs, miracles, and positive thinking. I think if the Dinar was revalued around that amount they would be sending a loud message to the world that they are back in business. : )

No wonder the posts have gone down. If all of you are so smart then cough up you're rate/date. Can't anyone have a little kindness here anymore and if it is just a BS post then leave it alone. This process of making comments about others posts, whether real or not, is getting way out of hand for some of us adults. But, then children will be children and always want to have one upmanship. Get a life!!!!!!

Relax, will ya

• Upvote 1

Best not to over analyze things. No different then going into a store and the total comes to 9.11 which I have had happen to me a few times and seen it at least a half dozen from other people ahead of me (gas stations, convenience stores)

Wow. I was just gonna say that after 911 I started seeing 911 everywhere. Guess I saw it everywhere before 911 and just didn't notice. Weird. :blink:

Wow! That is a coincidence... I woke up last night too... at 3.81!

:P

I get up at eleventeen o clock sharp every night, hope that means something.. :P but then fall back asleep at .0002 that would be a nightmare..... :(