Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally Obama's real Birth certificate or is it?

rtrusty

TO THINK THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA FOOLED THE GREATEST

POLICE AND INTELIGENCE AGENCIES THAT EVER EXISTED

IN THE WORLD,NAMELY THE FBI AND CIA,AND BECAME THE

FIRST FOREIGNER TO BE ELECTED AS PRESIDENT!

WOW!!! NOW THAT TAKES SOME SUPERIOR BRAIN POWER TO

PULL THAT OFF, DON'T YOU THINK!! :rolleyes::D :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

its not hard to fool us when the majority of the politicians are communists we ned to not be so open when it comes to whoi runs for office in the us, like i dont thinnk even govenors should be non american we need to wake up especially during voting season too many bad people are running our affairs regardlewss of where he was born we need to get rid of him, and all proggresives they are for the ultra rich n unfortunatly we are not all ultra rich .this is not a scenario what good for the goose ois good for the gander its time for a change in america we need to wake up n vote for people who have our interests in mind...

• Upvote 3

heres a case where the democrats beleive they are ABOVE the law (again) and will do anything they can to take America down a notch or 2....dont beleive the main stream media ...they are a partner in this destuction of America....it is a conspiracy that I TOTALLY believe...please bash away ...i will not respond....some poeple are less than smart

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You sir are a racist................just saying

No kidding?????

You best be looking in a mirror when you say that.

I am sick and tired of the stinking libs resorting to nasty name calling when they don't have anything else to say.

Can't you get past 3 years old PLEASE!!!!!!

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2

First of all, I am sick and tired of anyone who opposes Obama to be tauted as a racist! I believe those who scream racism the loudest are the ones greatest invested in keeping racism alive. If you did not keep calling everyone a racist perhaps racism would die out. Secondly, if you do not think that it is possible for someone to scam the system you are a fool and have never lived around organized crime. Why do you think they have elite units to deal with OC? It is because people are able to out smart the elite units with paying off officials and politicians. Thirdly, removing Obama from the equation, I you do not think that people would want the top office of the land to the point that they would kill or cover up for it you are a fool. With the office of President comes intense power and influence. International influence means wealth. Power is money and money is power. Anyone who is President can travel the world on the US dime. He is also set for life. After the office the international power and position still remains. I cannot believe how many stupid people and neive people believe that politics are clean. Give me a stinking break! With a properly organized unit it is possible to scam your way into the highest office of the land. All you would really need is a strong organized base, aka, unions, and a large money source, aka international investors and unions, and it can be done. If you do not think so ask yourself why ACORN is being investigated for voter fraud in numerous states for having dead people on the roster. People, pull your heads out of your butts and look at reality. Our political system is the best money can buy.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You know what a real racist is ...it's someone who's see's racism in everyone but themselves. It took your racist thoughts to contrive what you think another person is thinking. Like the hit the Lame Stream Media tried to give Newt Gingrich when he said Obama is the Food Stamp President. Immediately the idiot commentator said it was racist comment, while in fact Food Stamp distribution has gone way up under Obama and another fact, NOT ONLY BLACKS receive Food Stamps, all other races do too, HELLO. But because of the racism in the commentators mind which must have been "only Blacks receive Food Stamps it must be a racist statement. But keep pulling the race card, because it only diminishes the term each time you people pull it. It is becoming a word that means "I don't agree with you and don't have the intelligence to debate you on the issue.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 4

There is no doubt that I can't stand what this guy is doing to our country.

And will spread everything I can about this president and almost always

will provide links to back up what I've read.

As for those of you who don't like what I post then don't read it or reply to

my post.

And for those of you who're not sure what to believe then I suggest you

goggle everything you read and make your own conclusions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is no doubt that I can't stand what this guy is doing to our country.

And will spread everything I can about this president and almost always

will provide links to back up what I've read.

As for those of you who don't like what I post then don't read it or reply to

my post.

And for those of you who're not sure what to believe then I suggest you

goggle everything you read and make your own conclusions.

Good idea....you might try GOOGLING something yourself...and not relying on your right wing websites that LIED to you about the name of the hospital and he name of the country.:D

Not liking someone is one thing....spreading LIES about him is another.

Edited by ajskj
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Good idea....you might try GOOGLING something yourself...and not relying on your right wing websites that LIED to you about the name of the hospital and he name of the country.:D

Not liking someone is one thing....spreading LIES about him is another.

I guess just like you depending on your left wing web sites which there aren't very many of them.lol

And who owns Goggle why by god I believe it is one of Obama's buddies and Snoops another company one

of his buddies own.

• Upvote 3

I have never in my life seen such hatred and disrespect for any president! I am surprised that the haters have not ended his life!

Really? I remember seeing the same and even worse when Bush was in office 3 years ago.

-

• Upvote 4

Ahhh yes...the good old "race card"...always just a 2 syllable word away.... :rolleyes:

So to disagree with his policy ....or to just generally not care for him equates in your mind somehow that he should have his life "ended"????

Do you have mental issues???

I don't agree with a lot of people...some of them I cant stand...but that certainly doesn't mean I would want them killed......jeeesh :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess you failed to understand my statement! For you to insinuate I have mental issues shows the lack of respect you have for others. My point was that hatred, fear and intolerance can cultivate violence whereby fanatics believe it is necessary to take matters into their own hands. I stand firm that I have never seen such hatred or disrespect of any president, and there have been, in my opinion some who were much worse!

• Upvote 3

I guess just like you depending on your left wing web sites which there aren't very many of them.lol

And who owns Goggle why by god I believe it is one of Obama's buddies and Snoops another company one

of his buddies own.

No, Google and Snopes are NOT owned by an Obama buddy.

Sigh.

You seem to think that ANYTHING that shows your emailed lies false has to be owned by an Obama buddy. Who KNEW he was so powerful....

LOL!:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have never in my life seen such hatred and disrespect for any president! I am surprised that the haters have not ended his life!

Where the heck were you the first decade of this Century, when G.W. Bush was President? You do remember him, don't you? All the Lame Stream Media crap that was spewed about him and still is today. All the venomous hatred of him from all the Liberals. Were you there to defend him? Did you write anyone despising the movie they made about the assassination of Bush? Death of a President 2006 British mockumentary about the assassination of George W. Bush. That's got to be the ultimate "hatred and disrespect" of a President. If you "have never seen such hatred and disrespect for any President!" You either slept through the last decade or you're only about 2.5 yrs old.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yeah ok simpleton....is he a racist against Whites?...or Blacks? Seeing Barry Soetoro is half of each, please explain your rubbish that falls from your simple mind.

Grow up or at least get educated.

Are you sheeple really that afraid of facts? Keep watching TV and shopping and drinking Fluoride...it seems to suit you well.

You are your only hope, hope you know that.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 1

Where the heck were you the first decade of this Century, when G.W. Bush was President? You do remember him, don't you? All the Lame Stream Media crap that was spewed about him and still is today. All the venomous hatred of him from all the Liberals. Were you there to defend him? Did you write anyone despising the movie they made about the assassination of Bush? Death of a President 2006 British mockumentary about the assassination of George W. Bush. That's got to be the ultimate "hatred and disrespect" of a President. If you "have never seen such hatred and disrespect for any President!" You. .either slept through the last decade or you're only about 2.5 yrs old.

I was busy taking care of a dying husband who volunteered to serve our country during the first gulwar, a war for oil, and to add insult to injury a war in which he was exposed to something that took his life at the age of 52! I'm sure you were there praising him for saving us from the axis of evil. He too was sending millions to pakistan,he too had the same stance as Obama on Israel or are you 2.5 yrs old!

• Upvote 2

This is a Dinar Site. It has nothing to do with politics within this country per say. Why don't we all quit bickering about things that are out of our control as is the Dinar. The gurus say this and the know-it-alls say that. None and I mean none of this has come true for a very long time. I for one am fed up with all the gossip about this and that, just leave it alone. When the real revaluation hits the streets, Adam will us know. I used to watch this site in the beginning because there was good info coming out of it. Now if someone posts something in the "RUMORS" section, they get blasted. It's a rumor in the "RUMOR" section, just leave it at that!!!!!! I could go on and waste my time. It's not worth it. See ya

This is a Dinar Site. It has nothing to do with politics within this country per say. Why don't we all quit bickering about things that are out of our control as is the Dinar. The gurus say this and the know-it-alls say that. None and I mean none of this has come true for a very long time. I for one am fed up with all the gossip about this and that, just leave it alone. When the real revaluation hits the streets, Adam will us know. I used to watch this site in the beginning because there was good info coming out of it. Now if someone posts something in the "RUMORS" section, they get blasted. It's a rumor in the "RUMOR" section, just leave it at that!!!!!! I could go on and waste my time. It's not worth it. See ya

Again...do you know what "off topic" means? I suggest you relax and stay out of this forum....go back to your "rumors" forum and leave the reality to the adults.