Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go ahead and check it, Queen but I can tell you it's not true.

The Dinar is a CURRENCY. It does not revalue from country to country. This is not a Walmart item you can find on sale here or there. Its got a GLOBAL value. That means anywhere on the planet it equals the same amount whether you are in a bank in Dubai, a bank in Australia or a bank in NYC. PERIOD.

These idiot pumpers just keep hitting the same button and it DOES NOT WORK. It reminds me of 411Eater letters.

Exactly.

It's a little late for the pumpers to be pumping, is it not? I mean, hearing that the RV is imminent is not going to make me run out and buy more in the next hour, and I doubt others will as well. I have plenty. What kind of idiotic thought process are these pumper driven by?

RUMOR DEBUNKED DUBAI No one has cashed out in Dubai or Iraq!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/67416-rumor-debunked-dubai/#ixzz1N1ODMJBQ

I checked on this also in Dubai, but not in a way to upset the bank people or money exchangers.

There is a way to do this without causing problems for the bank workers.

Most bank managers in the UAE know us by name as we have accounts here.

Many times you can walk into a bank here for other business and the manager will speak with you and offer coffee or Chi. (TEA)

I can see someone trying to change a dinar note just to see what its value is in the bank.

But not to call and ask what the rate is and say what they hear elsewhere.

Sorry but what I found out I will call B/S on PTR and any other site that posted this.

Iraqi Queens info is good as I found the same thing.

Sorry if this is not what some want to hear as reported from PTR or that people from another planet dinar websites.