Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT'S UP WITH FOREX?????

Ohioguy

It is actually going the wrong way at this time. But I feel it's good that they have it showing up on chart even if it's not trading. I wish they wouldn't show it green arrow up when it is actually going down. We need it to be a lower number not a higher number for us to make money.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand what to be looking for or at? Can you help me understand? Thank you.. :)

Beachdreaming, there has never been four places after the decimal point. And if I am remembering correctly there has never been a number after the decimal point except the number 0, I was going to check one more time before bed, Iwas so tired. Now, I am wide awake! LOL

• Upvote 3

I don't understand why you would link to a non-forex website and claim something is going on with forex?

To my understanding, forex is: www.forex.com

When you go there and follow some links to their currency pairs, the IQD isn't even listed yet.

What you're linking to is some third party website, www.tradingcharts.com, with a sub-domain 'forex' (i.e., www.forex.tradingcharts.com).

Take care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand why you would link to a non-forex website and claim something is going on with forex?

To my understanding, forex is: www.forex.com

When you go there and follow some links to their currency pairs, the IQD isn't even listed yet.

What you're linking to is some third party website, www.tradingcharts.com, with a sub-domain 'forex' (i.e., www.forex.tradingcharts.com).

Take care.

Actually, I thought this was a FOREX site. Afterall, the addres sis forex.tradingcharts.com. If I have directed to an unauthorized forex site, I aplogize. This site was given to me shortly after investing in Oct. '10

What's up with Forex? Thought I would check one more time tonight and about shouted. Look there are four decimal places and partial (less than one) exchange rates for the IQD

http://www.forex.tra...ubmit=Go&tz=GMT

not trying to rain on your party however those decimals have been there for a few months now. theres nothing diferent on forex i look at it everyday they added those awhile ago.

Bid Ask High Low Open

0.000851 0.000861 0.000851 0.00085 0.00085

thats normal just the dollar changing against the dinar. slight variation nothing big.

Actually, I thought this was a FOREX site. Afterall, the addres sis forex.tradingcharts.com. If I have directed to an unauthorized forex site, I aplogize. This site was given to me shortly after investing in Oct. '10

It may be "a" Forex site, but it's not THE Forex site. As I mentioned, the "forex" part of the website name is simply a sub-domain of tradingcharts.com. If you look at the bottom of the forex.tradingcharts site you can see the copyright referring to the actual site name, tradingcharts.com. Going there you can follow a link to some Q&A where it becomes evident that tradingcharts.com is simply a site that couples corporate advertising with "free" stock market charts, currency (Forex) charts, etc., etc.

In other words I wouldn't rely on it for anything official. Forex.com is the official website for the Forex as far as I know.

No need to apologize. Just a simple assumption on your part based on the sub-domain having the same name as Forex's main site.

Take care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my opinion, the only reason to watch forex, netdania, and xe is to gauge the current value of the USD against the IQD.

Hence the fluctuations... Anything above 1170 means the USD is losing value..

But the USD fluctuates quite a bit IMO.