Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone want to go on a cruise when this is all over?

drummerboy

128 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to go on a cruise.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What kind of cabin would you prefer

• Balcony
    • Ocean View
    • Inside

[

Hey Everyone,

So, who wants to go on a cruise when this is all over? I would love to get some input to see how much interest there is. If there is enough, we have connections in the cruise industry and we can set up a great group deal. If there is amazing interest we can actually charter an entire ship.

I added a poll to the top section of the post. Please fill it out and this will give me a place to start.

I hope there are many of you out there. I look forward to putting this together.

Would love too never been on one> :)

Are you aware of a ship called The World? It is a full time community at sea. The Freedom is just a much bigger concept of The World. Its an average size cruise ship. All Luxury. You need to have a net worth of $5M just to get an appointment. Absolutely amazing ship!!!

http://www.aboardtheworld.com/

Thank you drummerboy. I was not aware of that........Appreciate.......

i am definitely there......don`t care if we do the caribbean or the med.......just to have this all over with and everyone together! have done a lot of cruising in my life as my last partner was an officer on a cruise ship.....been many places and have seen many things......but my most favourite thing is meeting the people. count me in.....don`t know how many cabins we will need but once things happen i will definitely let you know.

big task you are taking on.....thanks so much for doing so!

btw.....i`m canadian.....not that it makes a dif.....just seems like there are so many more americans involved in the dinar!

Hey Everyone,

So, who wants to go on a cruise when this is all over? I would love to get some input to see how much interest there is. If there is enough, we have connections in the cruise industry and we can set up a great group deal. If there is amazing interest we can actually charter an entire ship.

I added a poll to the top section of the post. Please fill it out and this will give me a place to start.

I hope there are many of you out there. I look forward to putting this together.

NO THANKS...just want RV to happen and I'm goneeeeeeeeeee! I just want to move on and work on the things I always wanted in life.

I everyone,

Thank you all for the responses so far. I apologize for not adding a "Suite" category. We will get it all worked out in the end. Right now, counting all the cabins you have listed in your posts, we are about 77. Not too bad.

Pass the link to this post around to all your friends and copy it to other sites if you desire. I would like this to be a huge event for all of us to look forward to once we get to the other side.

Wow, What a great response so far. I know today has been a bit slow so far as far as good news goes, but I believe it in my heart that we are not going to have to wait much longer.

Anyway, we are at 94+ cabins. I have gone back through the posts and tried to add up all the additional cabins that people want. So, we are off to a great start.

Keep to faith and before you know it it will be cocktails on the Lido Deck!!!!

Count me in too! 2 suites...want to take my kids and their spouses, but they need to go back to work so 14 days would be too long for us. They can swing 1 week. Whne the time comes, put up another post please so we can do t ! Yea! RV already! Need a vacation, tan, cocktails, music and fun! OH - and FOOD!!!

count me in with my husband: Stateroom, balcony Caribean is fine, we Canadians can fly to any port of departure

Also add :

3 more staterooms with balcony for my daughter/son-in-law: sister/brother-in-law and brother(single)

What a awsome idea

Hi All!

This is my very FIRST post!

Been enjoying reading all your posts n Intel (???!!!?l?? Ha) and am a VIP member now. Looking forward to RV whenever it happens. Would love to take a cruise with you guys, but I'm setting claim to the Penthouse Suite!! Please put me on the list and thanks for suggesting it. Belize or anywhere sounds great!

May GOD bless us all in this Dinar speculation!

Blessings!

Whatever we do

Please lets keep it low profile

adn DO NOT NAME the boat

The okie express

The dinarian

Big and rich

How bout we just let them keep thier name on the boat

and we could all be named

John Doe and Jane doe

and if you bring your kids they can be little doe's

Just saying eveyone will know us on the boat