Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gankans Chat: G.E.T. 5/15/11

nointel

May 15th, 2011 09:46 am ·

gankans] I have a link from Al Hodges that will blow you all away. He is in charge of the Global Settlements. Here is the link. Read this and notice who he sent this to. http://www.scribd.com/fu ••• 3wd4dv87

gankans] Al Hodges is a little upset folks that the GS haven’t gone through. This is and will hold the RV up, but from what I’m hearing this may have pushed the whole thing along. Positive signs are happening.

[gankans] maxx1 I hope so, if not I will.

[swampyjackpot] Gankans I just read that letter by the Atty… least we are not the only ones who have been told “immentant payments” and “any day now” geeesh…

[gankans] swampyjackpot Yes, many are waiting

[gankans] t2010 Hold on.

[gankans] brb

[gankans] I will post

[gankans] I just posted it in forum.

[gankans] garit gs before rv

[gankans] t2010 gankans, The Professor and TK

[elaine schembre] gankans … so we’re days away from the RV… if the GS is first… correct?

[gankans] elaine schembre yes

[gankans] I’m

[gankans] ON

[gankans] THE

[gankans] Phone

[gankans] I am the messenger, not the story writer.

Part 2 [gankans] Atena is correct on rate that we are hearing. Expect to see something by Monday, cashout by Tuesday from what our sources are saying.

[dannyc] awesome gankans!

[gankans] Athena is correct on $7.23 rate

[gankans] Hey all, I’m going to hang with junior, and so magnum can come back out and play.

[gankans] GN all. God Bless

[dannyc] GN Gankans

[bUCKEYE]

[gankans] Al, they are all yours my friend.

[amadden] gankans well had to clarify some things and that there was a miscommunication on all that was said, but I can say this, we are very close and we should see this tomorrow and cash in Monday or Tuesday

[amadden] wycoffjul anytime from 5 hours from now to tomorrow night

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

+1 nointel...thanks for the post I realize you're just sharing a chat so no need to neg you...though it is "pie in the sky"....but hey, we can dream, there's no harm in that (just don't go buying more dinar than you can afford to lose) :)

May 15th, 2011 09:46 am ·

gankans] I have a link from Al Hodges that will blow you all away. He is in charge of the Global Settlements. Here is the link. Read this and notice who he sent this to. http://www.scribd.com/fu ••• 3wd4dv87

gankans] Al Hodges is a little upset folks that the GS haven’t gone through. This is and will hold the RV up, but from what I’m hearing this may have pushed the whole thing along. Positive signs are happening.

[gankans] maxx1 I hope so, if not I will.

[swampyjackpot] Gankans I just read that letter by the Atty… least we are not the only ones who have been told “immentant payments” and “any day now” geeesh…

[gankans] swampyjackpot Yes, many are waiting

[gankans] t2010 Hold on.

[gankans] brb

[gankans] I will post

[gankans] I just posted it in forum.

[gankans] garit gs before rv

[gankans] t2010 gankans, The Professor and TK

[elaine schembre] gankans … so we’re days away from the RV… if the GS is first… correct?

[gankans] elaine schembre yes

[gankans] I’m

[gankans] ON

[gankans] THE

[gankans] Phone

[gankans] I am the messenger, not the story writer.

Part 2 [gankans] Atena is correct on rate that we are hearing. Expect to see something by Monday, cashout by Tuesday from what our sources are saying.

[dannyc] awesome gankans!

[gankans] Athena is correct on $7.23 rate

[gankans] Hey all, I’m going to hang with junior, and so magnum can come back out and play.

[gankans] GN all. God Bless

[dannyc] GN Gankans

[bUCKEYE]

[gankans] Al, they are all yours my friend.

[amadden] gankans well had to clarify some things and that there was a miscommunication on all that was said, but I can say this, we are very close and we should see this tomorrow and cash in Monday or Tuesday

[amadden] wycoffjul anytime from 5 hours from now to tomorrow night

After reading this I realized that I needed to go fertilize my backyard garden. :P

• Upvote 1