Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

steve washington 2/4 8:45ish

crndog10

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to be negative but, one thing that bothers me on posts like this is that they are soooo vague and a shoot in the dark about being right. What also bothers me is that people will read into this that this is fact and will rush out and get more dinars because they think that it will RV any second. WE have heard the same stuff time and time for months now. Please be smart and don't get deeper in debt if that is your case in hopes that it will RV any day and it doesn't. NOTHING IS A SURE THING .

I'm sitting in my car with the motor running ... radio blarring.... sunglasses on.... ice tea in the cup holder... waiting for the green light of RV money to go.

Now that we got the visual .... let's make it a reality.

I haven't made any spring break plans.... surprise me.

Peace out homey

Fire of Carl

Steve I will give you the benifit of the doubt on not being a pumper and that you believe your intel is correct. I will not buy on this rumor nor should anyone else. I will pray for you that you are not pumping because there are people that will buy based onn this intel ie rumor that cannot afford to buy. I will only pity your soul if you are pumping and only hope you stop playing with desperate people's hope. Shame on you Steve if you are pumping and if not keep bringing the info after all it is good cheap entertainment.