Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Wednesday's chat with Adam

Dogmatic1

Adam I would like your thoughts regarding the negative posts concerning Warka Bank. Do you think that our funds at Warka are at any more risk than when you wrote your book?

Yes , I want to know also about Warka, after a post from Breitling saying "Get out of Warka " !

thank you Adam

My Creditors................. want to know a date and rate.................emot-LMAO.gif What can I tell them? biggrin.gif

to many of Dv in the same boat hahhh !!! :o:(:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

my question is for a friend. what she had dinar. what would be the best way for her to cash in and put in to her bank account. she wants to help friends. and build a home and buy cars.. she thinks and was told. llc if im right

• Upvote 1

Adam---your honest opinion on the 25,000 note becoming a 25 note--will this happen? I am not asking for a for sure answer, just your opinion. What if I have 2,000,000 dinar in Warka. Will that still stay 2,000,000 if the 25,000 note becomes a 25 note?

Thanks for your time,

Media

Edited by media
  • Upvote 1

Adam,

Not sure if you will want to touch this with a 10 foot pole, but thought I would ask anyway. With all the information/chat logs that get pulled in from other sites/blogs, can you give us a list of the top 3-5 "other" people that are "OK" in your mind? Is there anyone that you read/trust/etc? YOU, I trust...but I put a TON of time in researching you before I got to that point...I don't want to do that with everyone, not only from a time standpoint, but mostly because I feel like I have already found the cream of the crop. Obviously, there are a lot of folks that we DON'T want to listen to because of their bad info, but I think those folks are a bit more obvious, and we don't need to mention those names. wink.gif

Thanks Adam!

Edited by mlay901
  • Upvote 1

Adam, Thank you for all your efforts. I am curious - what was the cash out policy when you cashed out the Kuwait Dinar. Did you go to a bank, abroad, combination of both? What happen at cash out time then? Thanks Gina

• Upvote 2

Adam I know you cannot for sure give a date but,

Back in December at the UN they said that the seating of the government was imminent and of course we would hope the RV will be in place as well.

Should the Dinar RV by the end of June or Sooner? What is the change this will be done this summer?

Thanks of your support

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam, Sara posted the following today and I would like to know your opinion as to how this affects the RV

Iraq to bring in central payment gateway

•Iraq: 12 hours, 25 minutes ago

Iraq's central bank has signed a memorandum of agreement with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to introduce a central payment gateway aimed at boosting transactions in the private retail banking sector, Reuters has reported. The $15m-$20m Iraq payment system (IPS) will allow individuals and businesses to make and receive interbank and international payments electronically via a single gateway.

Read more:

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Just wondered, if you would find it appropriate to address the question of what you, personally, feel is holding this whole thing up at this point? Is it more on Iraq's side, or more on the side of the US? Any positive or negative recent developments that you think are key to pay attention to? To kind of mirror an earlier question is there any good source of information to monitor for a barometer of how things are progressing? Thank you!

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong but would also like to know what Adam thinks on this info it seems so big

Hello Adam, Sara posted the following today and I would like to know your opinion as to how this affects the RV

Iraq's central bank has signed a memorandum of agreement with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to introduce a central payment gateway aimed at boosting transactions in the private retail banking sector, Reuters has reported. The $15m-$20m Iraq payment system (IPS) will allow individuals and businesses to make and receive interbank and international payments electronically via a single gateway.

Read more:

Thanks

Edited by Kathleen
  • Upvote 2

Read more:

Thanks

I too would like your take on this!

Furthermore, in the original post, jupitergirl asked a logical question that I too am questioning----"Don't you need a recognized currency to do these types of transactions?"

Why even sign an agreement before before the currency is recognized ....or is this one of the triggers to the elusive rv?

My brain is so overloaded, I am not even sure if my question makes any sense! lol

Dan

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dogmatic1 fro starting thread for ADAM!

Q: For Adam: Aloha to you! I purchased 2 M Dinar at two seperate times. The first time was thru Dinar Trade and the next time was thru SCGS.

Today I am color copying them for my files and I'm noticing that it looks as tho a few that I received from both places are cut slightly crooked at the top and some numbers are the same. I was under the impression that all money would have it's own number. All bills are in accordance with what to look for: water mark horse, security thread strip and color changing symbol looks pink but when held up to the sun it turns gray. The only thing I haven't checked is the ultra violet feature. What do you make of it? Is this something I need to worry about? Thanks so much!

• Upvote 2