Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vote by parliament done .Waiting for for forex to show it tonight

Hell froze over

GOING GLOBAL - EAST MEETS WEST - ARTICLES OF INTEREST

CURRENT NEWS EVENTS: BRINGING OUR WORLD (EAST AND WEST) CLOSER TOGETHER TO FORM A GLOBAL SOCIETY: STRIVING TO CREATE EQUALITY AND SUSTAINABILITY FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tuesday ~ Iraqi Parliament to vote on Tuesday will discuss proposals for the salaries of the three presidencies

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The news that came out just now saying more or less the voting of security ministers will be held a month from now. That's means mid of June. I think many peeps so upset on this news.

But I really hope it is just smoke and screen.

• Upvote 1

Ok what to believe? Mid June or tonight? To be safe and keep from going insane, let's just all agree by end of June.

If they announced Mid June, then count on the next postponement announcement the week after Mid June.

Notice that they didn't announce the year.......

Unfortunately, it is not known if the sham of a government they now have will last long enough to postpone the vote again.

I have serious doubts about it's ability to hold together another month.

• Upvote 1

The Iraq and world currency posted parliament to vote on sec. min. after summer recess in 30 days . on d.d site Thats not even a good spin they pretty much just spelled it out for you unless you buy that .Its showing in less than 12 hours our the citizens will bring fire to the GOI

Edited by Hell froze over

I'm just looking at the upside potential of what could be happening in the midst of all of this craziness. Like you I believe in this investment as it is a currency. At some point this currency has to revalue or this little country of IRAQ is going to be SOL. Not only that the condition of the global financial system is heavily relying on this country and it's wealth to come on board and play with the big boys. There are too many big players invested in this beyond speculators and investors for it not to happen.

I'm just wondering about a few things.

Pres Obama has mentioned that the US debt hits its ceiling on May 16th.

Ali stated that all orders and shipments need to be completed by the 16th.

I've only been on the Forums for less than six months watching and listening, though I didn't sign up at DV until a couple of days ago. It seems odd to me that I haven't seen some of the frequent posters in a few weeks. Roger at DD is on leave until next week (after 5/16) Ali's done or out until RV, Haven't seen much of Adam in the past few weeks, Nightkg11 is MIA and several others. Med seems to be around a little and the guys from PTR seem to be holding things together too. < BTW thanks guys for keeping the ores in the water.

So if you were going to open offices and train people to work offices for the RV wouldn't you want the most knowledgeable on the subject ie: the gurus? And wouldn't it take a couple of weeks to get everyone up to speed? And wouldn't it be kept hush, hush so that some sort of sanity is maintained? Just speculating.

Also, why is the Forex for USD/IQD up 18.1 today? I know nothing about the Forex - in fact it's a bunch of numbers to me and I need to do my due diligence on that - but today the number is up (and different) while everyone else is down???

I just wanted to put a few thoughts out for people to chew on. I'm not attempting to start any rumors but I am getting a little tired of the same old conversations and thought I would throw some new thoughts into the group mind soup..

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 5

If they announced Mid June, then count on the next postponement announcement the week after Mid June.

Notice that they didn't announce the year.......

Unfortunately, it is not known if the sham of a government they now have will last long enough to postpone the vote again.

I have serious doubts about it's ability to hold together another month.

I hera ya there.

:blink: all the news, rumors, events have been totally confusing.... :blink:

so, i've decided for me-self to stay away for for a few days :) but i'll still be checking in once in a while on DV. so some of you may feel a bit comforted by that since there won't be random bullets flying at you from my direction. :lol:

Peace be with y'all until this ride ends.

Remember....

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!!! buwhahaha!!!! :lol:

184pd.gif

ALOHA!!!!!

Wrong! Attention all...... it's not done, hasn't been done, and never was done. It's so obvious, but lets just listen to the guru's, who turn a piece of speriment gum into a rv. Get real.-------------------------------------------------

wow truthful you sound like you have been hearing this for a long time and were let down too many times ,i think we are at the end of this just by the way the gov of iraq has been trying to get there country into there own way , and greed has everybody ,even them ,this will get done ,just when ,hang in there ,have a couple of beers ,relax and just wait ,it will happen ,peace brother
  • Upvote 1

blink.gif all the news, rumors, events have been totally confusing.... blink.gif

so, i've decided for me-self to stay away for for a few days smile.gif but i'll still be checking in once in a while on DV. so some of you may feel a bit comforted by that since there won't be random bullets flying at you from my direction. laugh.gif

Peace be with y'all until this ride ends.

Remember....

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!!! buwhahaha!!!! laugh.gif

184pd.gif

ALOHA!!!!!

Keep a few loaded clips next to the bedside table.

There is no worse feeling possible than "post ammo let-down"; the empty clip.

wow truthful you sound like you have been hearing this for a long time and were let down too many times ,i think we are at the end of this just by the way the gov of iraq has been trying to get there country into there own way , and greed has everybody ,even them ,this will get done ,just when ,hang in there ,have a couple of beers ,relax and just wait ,it will happen ,peace brother

I've never been let down. I dont listen to guru spin. Its most everyone else on here that believe it

I thought I would bring the truth, for those who read the guru's post believing its done. Day, after day, after day people still put faith in what the guru's put out.

I can wait this ride out if it takes another twenty years. It doesnt stop me from living and enjoying my life.