Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali s last c.c. was the alarm he was clearly not focused

because he was be threatened dont all of you get it this has been going on for a while but finally reached a head when they wanted to kidnap some of his family members, its all making sense to me that he wasnt himself because his life and family were in grave danger. Now please pray for ALI and his family that they stay safe we dont need anymore people dying in this world. Ali is a stand up guy.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I don't understand the point of this.

He's entitled to his opinion and you need to make a choice as a consumer for yourself instead of relying on others. If a man needs to take care of family he needs to take care of family. I hope his new announcement is just a cover not only for RV sake but for his family sake as well.

Our family's experience with our purchase through DT was positive, as well as everyone I know that have invested.

• Upvote 4

I know one thing, I would never want 90% of you as a friend. Ali shuts down, which is his perogative by the way and even offers a reason why he is doing so. I have read that he needs to give a detailed reason why he is shutting down or he must be scamming us. How quickly the vultures come out and turn on him. Last month he is a great guy. Today he is a total loser and nobody wants to cash out with him. Maybe all you christians that tend to think everything is about the Lord, should do some praying about how to treat your fellow man.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

hey tropic how did anyones religon get into the conversation?Your sending some one large amounts of cash and to his credit

he has always sent the product he's brokering .But when you give vague excuses of why your quitting, it leaves room for conjecture and questions.Frankly it breaks down ones ability to trust the other.Hense the question who are " they"?Fbi? terrorists in iraq ?Johny whacko? who?????????????

And by the way; christianity is about god's redemption of the foulable human race.Not man's kindness towards others.We are to aspire to his perfection .But if it was so easily acheived ;he would'nt have had to pay the price for our transgressions .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But when you give vague excuses of why your quitting, it leaves room for conjecture and questions.

Please explain how YOU know, for sure, that Ali gave EXCUSES and not legitimate REASONS behind his choice to take a temporary leave from the market? And for the last time, he's not quitting. He's taking a break. Until he come back you as well as everyone else, including myself, is only speculating as to what is really happening with Ali and what might happen with him in the future.

• Upvote 4

B) My point exactly, wing nut .We are on the same page.With info given, real or not, i don't know.But i have no relattionship with the guy other than buisness.I have no personal feelings one way or the other toward him or any emotional attachment ,to him or the termination of our buisness arrangement.But i do hope if he is truly in trouble his family stays well.

That being said ; without knowing the details or facts for sure, i will not be cashing in with him later.The other question for me is:, if he feels he cannot protect the ones he loves any other way than shutting down until further notice, then why would i feel safe showing up to one of his non disclosed locations with a potential 20 to 40 million converted usd trans- action, :lol: I think ill definately be cashing in at one of the VIP locations Adam has setup.That's how i have been planning to do it,but i have no doubt's about it now!!!!!!!!!!! JMO Peace

• Upvote 1

I know one thing, I would never want 90% of you as a friend. Ali shuts down, which is his perogative by the way and even offers a reason why he is doing so. I have read that he needs to give a detailed reason why he is shutting down or he must be scamming us. How quickly the vultures come out and turn on him. Last month he is a great guy. Today he is a total loser and nobody wants to cash out with him. Maybe all you christians that tend to think everything is about the Lord, should do some praying about how to treat your fellow man.

I don't think you are any different than they are for grouping all the Christians in one generic non caring group. I for one am a Christian, And I don't feel any animosity against Ali.He has always treated me well.People are people, but you are no different than the ones who are judging Ali, because of your POOR judgment on Christians. So you can just turn the finger around now! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I dont understand what good shutting down his biz would do if his family is being threatened? If its money they are after, well Ali is still wealthy regardless if his biz is open or not. I am starting to wonder if his wife was really in a traffic accident or if it was something more?

• Upvote 1

because he was be threatened dont all of you get it this has been going on for a while but finally reached a head when they wanted to kidnap some of his family members, its all making sense to me that he wasnt himself because his life and family were in grave danger. Now please pray for ALI and his family that they stay safe we dont need anymore people dying in this world. Ali is a stand up guy.

why was he threatened, why would anyone say they were going to kidnap his family instead of just doing it, and why in the hell are you sanding up for a man who has made millions off of the american puplic, who to date, have seen no significant return on their money, unless you are a number 1 pumper. And that is exactly what you are IN MY NOT SO HUMBLE OPINION!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

why was he threatened, why would anyone say they were going to kidnap his family instead of just doing it, and why in the hell are you sanding up for a man who has made millions off of the american puplic, who to date, have seen no significant return on their money, unless you are a number 1 pumper. And that is exactly what you are IN MY NOT SO HUMBLE OPINION!!!!!!!!

lmao well i could care less what you think of my me cock o i mean cocklelbur call me a pumper all you want but a close friend of mine knows him very well and he was indeed in real danger so please shut the hell up. Thanks.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

lmao well i could care less what you think of my me cock o i mean cocklelbur call me a pumper all you want but a close friend of mine knows him very well and he was indeed in real danger so please shut the hell up. Thanks.

easy; you are as full of crap as a thanksgiving turkey, you know it, I know it, and there are a lot of people here that are starting to know it too. Sooo, I would say it would be the the wisest, if maybe in the future you remain silent.

• Upvote 6