Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE BATTLE BETWEEN MALIKI AND ALLAWI GOES ON AND ON

* Iraq List: Ready to fight any new dictatorship; Will not vote for candidate of Defense Saadoun al-Dulaimi

May 6th, 2011 08:09 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

http://wp.me/pZC7o-7U

Confirmed that the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, on Thursday, that the nomination of the bags security can not be in accordance with the desire of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, while referring to his readiness to fight any new dictatorship as he fought the former regime, she noted she would not vote for the candidate of al-Maliki to the Ministry of Defense Saadoun al-Dulaimi.

Said a spokesman for the Iraqi Maysoon al in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “baggage security may not be in accordance with the desire of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, as if the other blocks have no opinion on the subject,” asserting that “these nominations are not serious and there are stalling to keep this files, however, al-Maliki by proxy.”

The Damluji that the “coalition of Iraq will not vote for Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the defense minister, and there is dissatisfaction by members of the National Alliance for the candidates of Maliki’s security ministries, as they do not enjoy the consensus of the political blocs, because any minister needs to half the votes of the parliament.”

She Damluji “Is it possible to be the candidate of the Ministry of Defence of center coalition, which has ten seats only, while not entitled to an Iraqi, which has 91 seats to be post her,” pointing out that her coalition nominated “Four names for the defense in order to choose one of them, and these have their history is known, but have not received a response from the Maliki accepting or refusing.”

The Damluji that “Iraq can not be marginalized as a representative of a wide range of Iraqis, and that exclusion does not serve the national interest and state-building, was surprised at these nominations,” warning that her coalition “had already fought against dictatorship strongly during the former regime and is ready to fight any new dictatorship”.

The Iraqi List, said on Thursday rejected the candidate of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the Ministry of Defense Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and their adherence to the four nominees, the reason attributed to the mechanism of nomination and not someone al-Dulaimi.

The Chairman of the House of Representatives Osama Nujaifi announced, today announced the arrival of the names of candidates of the security ministries to Parliament, indicating that it will be discussed and included in the agenda of the Council during future meetings, as pointed out that the extended presence of American troops in the country is a government, but requires the approval of Parliament.

The alliance said the center, today announced that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki sent the names of three candidates for the security ministries, to Parliament and they both Saadoun al-Dulaimi, the Department of Defense, and Tawfiq al for the National Alliance of the Interior, Riad Ghraib for the National Alliance also to national security.

And the candidate of Defense Saadoun Joer Farhan al-Dulaimi, was born in Anbar province in 1954 and holds a doctorate in social psychology from the UK, and the work of pedagogy at the University of Baghdad and in a number of Arab Universities, and left the country in 1986, and issued the death sentence against him in absentia in 1991 on charges of planning to overthrow the governance, no longer only after the fall of the former regime in 2003, and has previously served the Ministry of Defense since mid-2005 until mid 2006, while running bag culture now.

And live in the country’s political crisis, this time in the absence of complete formation of the government of the security ministries to remain vacant.

The first deputy speaker of parliament, Qusai al-Suhail was announced, in the 30 of March last, the arrival of the names of candidates for the security ministries, the parliament, as pointed out that there are some problems within the Iraqi List, last submission, while carrying a coalition of state law, the presidency of parliament responsible for delays in resolving the security ministries He stressed that the political blocs expressed considerable consensus on the names of candidates for those ministries.

Prior to the Iraqi list that revealed, in the third of last April, the withdrawal of its candidate for the Ministry of Defence tired Khalid al-Obeidi his candidacy from the office, likely to be his decision because of the lack of agreed upon within the list.

He attributed the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on 16 March last, the reasons for the delay in presenting the names of candidates of the security ministries to the lack of political consensus on the names put forward, questioning the occurrence of that compatibility, while stressing that in the event of continued disagreement will succumb subject to the voting quorum required.

He is Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Bags, and Ministries of Defence, Interior and National Security Agency since the announcement of the formation of the government is not completed in the atheist and the twentieth of December last.

And the granting of the Iraqi parliament in its meeting held on 21 December last, the confidence of the Government of incomplete headed by Nuri al-Maliki.

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 2

Someone needs to get Maliki out of the way. From everything I've read concerning this issue of the Security Ministry positions, it seems that if it's not the people Maliki has chosen and wants, then it can't be anyone else. I mean SERIOUSLY!! He puts up blocks at every corner. And some of the guys that Allawi and others have brought in sound more than capable of filling the position properly. It's over time for him to get off his high horse and put some people in place...and not for Iran or a particular group, but ministers that will take care of the greater good for IRAQ. This man completely frustrates me.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Aaanth, for the post.

This never-ending tamtrum and lack of commitment will always be the way you spell Iraqi government.

First of all, it was America's fault for bringing the soldiers home when Iraq didn't have a FULL government in place.

And now, that the USA, IMF, UN, WB, Paris Club, and the whole wide world have made every provision to allow them to be proud of themselves and take a stand as a free and active financial nation... they still seem to have one basic problem: they may wear pants, but they lack real men in those pants!

What do I mean? Well, I mean men of integrity, who will recognize the needs of their people... men who will provide all the means for their real freedom... and place human rights, dignity and responsibility above any personal gain.

The potential is there! But Maliki is also there... and the ones that could make a call for his early retirement are not daring to act... probably because they have heen caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

It is a battle indeed. It has been a long one! But, - thank God - the winds are shifting.

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 8

Ok where is TEAM 6 !!!! They did such a good job of taking care of business with pip-squeak osama bib laden. Why don't we call them in to give maliki a dip in the mediterranean. Just a vacation trip to the underwater palace. let's put a plan together to get him to move over or out of the way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What is the true reason behind this could it be possible there parliment is told to stall until something bigger is in place that Iraq has no real control over and they are all just puppets on a string. Who knows but at this rate and how Maliki is really acting if this artlicle and past articles are 100% true then its time to get this man out of dodge today. Otherwise if its the big boys above them with there hands on this which actually I would rather have the big dawgs hands on this cause Maliki will stall forever or until he is back so tight in a corner he is running out of air.

Either the powers to be will get there millions or billions they want and realize people are dying like crazy over there and living circumstances are way less then adiquete plus violence getting worse, which the powers will tell Shabibi he has the green light or someone needs to tell Maliki to get his head out of the quick sand before he gets ousted by not listening to stupid Iran who if anyone is causing this they surely would not suprise me. He is about to get ousted out of the building then Iran wont have any legs to stand on with screwing with Iraq any longer which they can have there own sheik tantrums in there own country crying they did not get a piece of the black gold.

I still believe if our govt, some of the big shot world govts. got together and told Shabibi you have to RV today he would. In any case lets hope whomever is the hold up with there hands out wanting more dinar is about satisfied and moves on so these poor people of Iraq get what they deserve which hopefully no more then 3-6 days max in these less the poor conditions suffering. I bet if it is Maliki doing this all they would have to do is get rid of him and I would not be suprised the RV would be done a day or 2 later. :angry:

Edited by MarchMadnes

Someone needs to get Maliki out of the way. From everything I've read concerning this issue of the Security Ministry positions, it seems that if it's not the people Maliki has chosen and wants, then it can't be anyone else. I mean SERIOUSLY!! He puts up blocks at every corner. And some of the guys that Allawi and others have brought in sound more than capable of filling the position properly. It's over time for him to get off his high horse and put some people in place...and not for Iran or a particular group, but ministers that will take care of the greater good for IRAQ. This man completely frustrates me.

sent the navy seal team six to do the job