Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trusting Dinar Dealers-Should We????

I've bought all of my dinar from Ali, that being said, do I trust him? No. Just because his company delivered my shipments on time does not mean anything. Any business that wants to make money on their product will deliver on time IF they want to stay successful. I do not KNOW this man, never talked to him personally, never met him LIKE Roger has. So he provides a service I needed. I used him. He used me to make his profit. Will he burn us? Will ANY or ALL of the dealers burn us? We will all know soon enough. I have been burned by people I have known for years, so why would'nt the chance be there to be burned by someone I've never met, a website business we have never been to personally. We have all taken our chances with ANY of the Dinar dealers, just as we have taken the chance on this investment. So we continue to wait and wait as we have done for months and years for this to happen, but not one of us actually know if any of the Dinar dealers are honest and trustworthy. They are in this for the same reason as we all are, and that is to make a profit.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think that you trusted them enough to buy from them in the first place, then you should continue to trust them afterwards. HOWEVER, Adam said to use banks (not the dinar dealers) in his chat today so I would recommend that you do what he has recommended when time to cash in.

Edited by TouchDownDance

I've bought all of my dinar from Ali, that being said, do I trust him? No. Just because his company delivered my shipments on time does not mean anything. Any business that wants to make money on their product will deliver on time IF they want to stay successful. I do not KNOW this man, never talked to him personally, never met him LIKE Roger has. So he provides a service I needed. I used him. He used me to make his profit. Will he burn us? Will ANY or ALL of the dealers burn us? We will all know soon enough. I have been burned by people I have known for years, so why would'nt the chance be there to be burned by someone I've never met, a website business we have never been to personally. We have all taken our chances with ANY of the Dinar dealers, just as we have taken the chance on this investment. So we continue to wait and wait as we have done for months and years for this to happen, but not one of us actually know if any of the Dinar dealers are honest and trustworthy. They are in this for the same reason as we all are, and that is to make a profit.

Listen - How will we be burned? They sold us CURRENCY - when it RVs it will be tradeable anywhere on the globe. What are you worried about? (provided not counterfeit)

• Upvote 1

I Can tell you how I feel. If this does not happen by this weekend, as so many posts today have led so many to believe, I will be in serious doubt it ever will.I dont think the predictions/speculations have ever been this serious. Sorry, but there have been way too many sure bet predictions, the latest (ptr) being the most seroius. JMPO!

I think that you trusted them enough to buy from them in the first place, then you should continue to trust them afterwards. HOWEVER, Adam said to use banks (not the dinar dealers) in his chat today so I would recommend that you do what he has recommended when time to cash in.

I trusted them to provide a service, does not mean I trust the local car dealer when I purchase a vehicle to upkeep their end of the bargain. I would have purchased from a bank, BUT there are no banks within 250 miles of me that sell Dinar. As I see you are a new member and I am a VIP member I DO listen to Adam, so I would Recommend You keep listening to Adam as he will not steer you wrong. Welcome aboard anyway. :P

and your point is?????? :huh::o:huh:

• Upvote 1

and your point is?????? :huh::o:huh:

The Point is just a opinion, that's why it's under Opinions. I posted after reading all the post taking up for Ali, and others bashing Ali. Do any of us actually know these people? NO. I did not say they WOULD burn us somehow, just stating how can someone say that someone is trustworthy and respectable if you DON'T really know them? And IF that needs explaining I give up.

• Upvote 1

i will take this 1 step further. would you trust any of these dinar forums with investment opportunities thay may be offering? if you wouldn't trust cashing in with ali because you personally don't know him (i didn't purchase from him), wouldn't you use that same reasoning when investing your earnings? i mean how do you know you can trust someone who runs/owns a website? me personally i already have a plan. i know what i want to do. i have a list. and depending on the rate and just exactly how much i make, i am going to go down that list and go forward with the first thing on the list, check it off and go on from there. IMO i have waited long enough to trust my money to a complete stranger and take a chance and end up losing it all. usually if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. if i end up making a bad choice then it's on me and not some one else.

• Upvote 3

I'm not advocating for the VIP (although I personally think it's worth it). I'm a VIP, so I'm using Adam's network. However, if I wasn't I'd be cashing in at a bank. Regardless of how trustworthy these dealers are, I wouldn't be comfortable showing up to a place known to be cashing out a potentially very valuable currency with any amount of it in my pocket. Think about it. If you believe Ali's story (I have no opinion either way) why in the hell would you show up with dinar at his buy back locations?! Who knows what kind of crazy bastards he may have dealt with. Be smart and be safe. JMO.

i will take this 1 step further. would you trust any of these dinar forums with investment opportunities thay may be offering? if you wouldn't trust cashing in with ali because you personally don't know him (i didn't purchase from him), wouldn't you use that same reasoning when investing your earnings? i mean how do you know you can trust someone who runs/owns a website? me personally i already have a plan. i know what i want to do. i have a list. and depending on the rate and just exactly how much i make, i am going to go down that list and go forward with the first thing on the list, check it off and go on from there. IMO i have waited long enough to trust my money to a complete stranger and take a chance and end up losing it all. usually if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. if i end up making a bad choice then it's on me and not some one else.

I agree with you Nointel, I will get my profits and spend them as I see fit, and if I lose, so be it.. A house, new vehicle, etc. My wife will tell me how to invest I'm sure, as she already has a list of things she wants. I have no plans of cashing in with a dealer, I will drive a thousand miles if need be to a bank, which Adam will tell us which ones are going to give us good rates if that time comes.

Good Reply Zaborniake, I agree the safest place will be the banks, as incidents are bound to happen at some cash-in sites. The more remote, actually the better. However, I Will have my glock with me through the whole process. One of the benefits of being a cop. I think everyone at cashout time should be careful and aware of their surroundings.

One of the benefits of being a cop.

I'm no cop but I did have plans of asking my cop friend [who just got promoted to Captain] to accompany me when I cash in mine regardless of where I go. I rather be safe than sorry and why not use the benefits of a cop friend. Hell, all it's gonna cost me is a box a Yum Yum donuts... :P

• Upvote 1

Dinar dealers, E-bay what does it matter where you got the dinar. It doesn't. It`s in your possession so regardless of whatever lack of morals or integrity of the vendor you purchased from has no bearing at all on the money in your pocket. BUT cashing in is a different story. I myself will cash in at whatever bank is giving the best deal even if its in Switzerland. Always wanted to go there anyway . But one of these dinar dealers hahah NOT

• Upvote 1

Maybe I am slow mentally or something, but I don't get it. Are people going to EXCHANGE their currency and figuring to walk out with a huge wad of cash in their pocket? And do they think banks are very honest people? That bank is in the pocket of the IRS. They are partners in crime together. I have different plans so I will not be crazy enough to carry a big amount of cash even out of my local bank.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Maybe I am slow mentally or something, but I don't get it. Are people going to EXCHANGE their currency and figuring to walk out with a huge wad of cash in their pocket? And do they think banks are very honest people? That bank is in the pocket of the IRS. They are partners in crime together. I have different plans so I will not be crazy enough to carry a big amount of cash even out of my local bank.

Most banks wont give you cash for it anyway....they will deposit the money into your account electronically.....heck, some people have to give their bank a heads up just to pull out thousands of dollars of their own money hahaha what makes you think you will be able to cash out a foriegn currency on the spot for physical cash?? I can bet you wont......they will have to send it away to some sort of headquarters or foreign currency dept to be verified first....they will credit your account when verified...

Most banks wont give you cash for it anyway....they will deposit the money into your account electronically.....heck, some people have to give their bank a heads up just to pull out thousands of dollars of their own money hahaha what makes you think you will be able to cash out a foriegn currency on the spot for physical cash?? I can bet you wont......they will have to send it away to some sort of headquarters or foreign currency dept to be verified first....they will credit your account when verified...

Were you posting to me? If you were I think you should re-read my post. I said "I will not be crazy enough to carry a big amount of cash even out of my local bank". I would not want to take large sums from any EXCHANGING location. Of course large sums will be electronic deposits or withdrawals. I believe that to be a well known fact.