Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI controlling RV from the start!

Dinar Buddy

Here is my take; most not all people that have this investment will cashin at the drop of a hat. With that said, it is imo that the currency value will be constant with any bill in your procession. With that also said there seen to be an article on this website which state a consideration of 15% accross the board tax, i could be wrong. Let hear it..?...............just saying

So, I need some help here.. Should I be trading my dinar in for small er denoms like 1000 bills? and will the bank I bought them from do that? Even id they arernt selling. Someone give me a clue. BCB

It's going to be tough to just exchange, but I am sure you can trade back to any Bank that still sell Dina, however it's a trade, I am sure, not an exchange. Now seem s like the lower denoms cost more in the open market. Will the smaller denoms yeild a better return? That is a million $ question.

If..imo..the RV comes out with a straight acroos the board, which imo, I think it will. The bigger denoms will yeild a better return. Why is that? It will take 25 of the 1000 dina to equal one 25000 dina bill. That will require more labor work to handle the smaller denoms therefore the Bank will impost a higher service fee. On the other hand, if CBI calls for the bigger denoms to go home then of course the bigger denoms will lose in value. IMO money is money. If you have the US $1000 bill you still can use it, just not at the flea market or dollar store.

I travel offen. When exchanging a foreign currency to a local currency, the bigger denoms get a better rate. This is true to all Asia and europe. I have yet to see one country that a smaller denoms will get a better rate. Maybe someone can fill in with actual experience. THIS IS NOT AN ADVISE, PLEASE DO MORE RESEARCH ON THE MATTER.

The CBI has shown a steady control of their commitment to remove the three Zeros. Everyone is feeling the highs and lows of data coming in every hour from the media and rumor postings. Shabibi seems to be a smart operator and I would suggest that the RV starts out at $.83 and then over time starts to increase, yes. We should be ready to accept that the CBI will call all the $25,000 bills in over a short period of time, weeks, then the $10,000 & $5,000 bills. We will see no increase from the $.83 RV till all bills are collected. This is also an expectation of the UST. If your money is not turned in immediately the bills will be eliminated and your dinar will have no value. Once only the small bills are left the RV will climb. Shabibi will never let the world destroy Iraq. The CBI wants investors to believe in the future and steady grow. Be prepared for for a lower return, but still significant to any other investment we will experience. I own dinar, but sell nothing. I am not pumping, but want to make sure everyone keeps the process understood. We are seeing trades starting to drop out are not because of the UST gag orders... They now realize they will earn more trading in there dinar thatntrying to capture a turn in rate of 15% off a value of $.83 per dinar. They have started to purchase the smallest bills. The noise is decreasing everyday about the Dinar as the trade will make less money pumping up the purchases vs starting to purchase small bills. Try this... Take your big bills back to your dinar dealers and request and even exchange for small bills ONLY.., it is they only to maximize your investment opportunity.., go dinar, go RV

So by your definition. Almost all investors have to cash out before the country can see its true currency value? Are you kidding me? That is dumb. CASH MONEY DINARS = OIL. OIL = CASH MONEY DINARS!

Scratching my head on this on...If my brother owns a retail store and he is holding some 10k-25k bills, but all my Dinars are in the bank. ....ALRIGHT, my brother will come out with less money than me or my bank acct is consider holding the large bills too?

Yes, my little sister collecting those much smaller denominators bills is making more money than us....THIS THEORY WILL TURN IRAQ INTO A CIVIL WAR...PERIOD. I do not see why $1 gonna worth more than a $100 bill at any giving time. Are we retarded?

I Hate, hate, hate that word!

I agree with your opinion...to me , In my opinion, is not worth it if we make the Iraqi dinar investment with cash. The best way is to open a bank account in Iraq, more safe and secure, and your mind will feel more calm and not worry about what will be done by CBI.and I really do not agree with the views of ADAM with respect to a plan to save additional note. To me cash, bank is the best way to reduce the losses.

I understand there are a few of you do not trust the banks in Iraq, but we must remember, this is one way in which we can avoid the restrictions that will be made by the CBI of a sudden in-country by rv.

Should be noted, this is my view on what will happen in the future. Adam has given us his view that good. And I also wanted to share my views on you. I sincerely hope that our mutually benefit from this investment.

GO... RV... GO

Could hardly understand a word of it???????

ANYONE KNOW WHY THEY ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN PUMPING THE LOWER DENOMS?

KIND OF WILD ALL THE POSTS from NEWBIES to buy up low denoms... Something is fishy!

WHy are these "PUMPERS

doing this?

Maybe they are trying to get rid of the lower denoms before this RV because they loaded up on them...

Who knows????

Peace and anyone who has insight into this please post it.

While your opinion, guess, is as good as anyones.......you are still a newbie to this site. You must earn your stripes before making such bold predictions! Did this come to you in a vision? I can't help but wonder what your motives are for such an authoritative sounding post.

The U.S. recalled all 1000 dollar bills, yet if you produced one at the bank it is still worth 1000 dollars. So why would we need smaller bills? For the increased price we would pay for them? Just wonderin

• Upvote 1

The CBI has shown a steady control of their commitment to remove the three Zeros. Everyone is feeling the highs and lows of data coming in every hour from the media and rumor postings. Shabibi seems to be a smart operator and I would suggest that the RV starts out at $.83 and then over time starts to increase, yes. We should be ready to accept that the CBI will call all the $25,000 bills in over a short period of time, weeks, then the $10,000 & $5,000 bills. We will see no increase from the $.83 RV till all bills are collected. This is also an expectation of the UST. If your money is not turned in immediately the bills will be eliminated and your dinar will have no value. Once only the small bills are left the RV will climb. Shabibi will never let the world destroy Iraq. The CBI wants investors to believe in the future and steady grow. Be prepared for for a lower return, but still significant to any other investment we will experience. I own dinar, but sell nothing. I am not pumping, but want to make sure everyone keeps the process understood. We are seeing trades starting to drop out are not because of the UST gag orders... They now realize they will earn more trading in there dinar thatntrying to capture a turn in rate of 15% off a value of $.83 per dinar. They have started to purchase the smallest bills. The noise is decreasing everyday about the Dinar as the trade will make less money pumping up the purchases vs starting to purchase small bills. Try this... Take your big bills back to your dinar dealers and request and even exchange for small bills ONLY.., it is they only to maximize your investment opportunity.., go dinar, go RV

SOUNDS LIKE TOTAL GARBAGE TO ME! Can you list the sources and info which you derive this from. You are one of several in the last few days to suggest we buy lower denoms. As if this were going to REDENom or something and lower the value of the higher denoms. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. But why even push that? What is up your sleeve? I am curious if you are from a trader site. Why the push for selling lower denoms? I said it before and will say it again, something fishy in the resent posts suggesting we need to buy lower denoms. PLEASE educate me with some facts or news clips or something which makes sense.

Thanks and PEACE

ANYONE KNOW WHY THEY ARE ALL OF A SUDDEN PUMPING THE LOWER DENOMS?

KIND OF WILD ALL THE POSTS from NEWBIES to buy up low denoms... Something is fishy!

WHy are these "PUMPERS

doing this?

Maybe they are trying to get rid of the lower denoms before this RV because they loaded up on them...

Who knows????

Peace and anyone who has insight into this please post it.

And if you traded the larger for lower demons, do think there would be a fee involved? I think maybe so.

Perhaps they are trying to get rid of their lower denom inventory, and maybe it the fear they are trying to instill in us just to buy more before we loose out, or they want us to trade to collect more fees.

The only real insight I have is a gut feeling about these guys and it is not a good feeling. It is similar to the newbie bankers that are posting about what they don't know about the RV and dinar. It just has a slimy feel to it. The stories don't make sense.

• Upvote 1