Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chatroom DOWN This AM (5-1-11)

Figured by now many have tried and failed to get into the chatroom! I see there were 27 oops now 26 with lucky tickets haha! probably slept there ... anyway, thought I'd start a thread to say GOOD MORNING and if your frustrations run deep please use this thread to lovingly vent instead of starting one!!emot-LMAO.gif

Multiple blessings on this day that the Lord has made ....

pvS

ohh and can't forget this:

@(_)~ @(_)~ @(_)~ @(_)~ @(_)~

• Upvote 4

Happy May Day, I am shooting my AK47 in the air to celebrate communism !!! :lol:

emot-LMAO.gif

Hey, who died and made YOU king??? emot-worship.gif

While I am aware of the roots of the day dear ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day ) there are also secular celebrations in this country that go back as a day to CELEBRATE LIFE and SPRING RENEWAL.

ExplorePAHistory-a0l9q9-a_349.jpg

maydaybasket1.jpg

I have fond memories as a child of making construction paper "baskets" putting flowers in them, hanging them on neighbors front doorknobs ... ringing the bell and dashing to hide behind the bushes..... why must we always politicize everything!! dry.gif

There is good and bad in most everything. I reiterate ... HAPPY MAY DAY!!

Love ya MD :)

pvS

• Upvote 1

emot-LMAO.gif

Hey, who died and made YOU king??? emot-worship.gif

While I am aware of the roots of the day dear ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day ) there are also secular celebrations in this country that go back as a day to CELEBRATE LIFE and SPRING RENEWAL.

ExplorePAHistory-a0l9q9-a_349.jpg

maydaybasket1.jpg

I have fond memories as a child of making construction paper "baskets" putting flowers in them, hanging them on neighbors front doorknobs ... ringing the bell and dashing to hide behind the bushes..... why must we always politicize everything!! dry.gif

There is good and bad in most everything. I reiterate ... HAPPY MAY DAY!!

Love ya MD :)

pvS

OMGosh! how sweet! Good Morning to you, sista PVS! That was you as a child? What a cutie! How precious our hearts are, at that age! Of course, I know that beautiful heart of yours, still pumps love for all (even though, at times, it might still be slightly jaded! :P )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OMGosh! how sweet! Good Morning to you, sista PVS! That was you as a child? What a cutie! How precious our hearts are, at that age! Of course, I know that beautiful heart of yours, still pumps love for all (even though, at times, it might still be slightly jaded! :P )

ohhhhh noooooo dear sister Dogmatic1 ----- that's not me ... that is an image I ripped off google images emot-woot.gif

while I did do that ... my baskets were much more childlike and probably had dandelions interspersed with an occasional tulip or daffy "stolen" from someones garden.blush.gif

and as for my "jaded heart" ... I try to fill my bucket ... dip into the waters of renewal so to speak ... as often as needed ... and darn if the chatroom isn't part of my current refill mechanism emot-LMAO.gif

but hey, this works too emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 1

Figured by now many have tried and failed to get into the chatroom! I see there were 27 oops now 26 with lucky tickets haha! probably slept there ... anyway, thought I'd start a thread to say GOOD MORNING and if your frustrations run deep please use this thread to lovingly vent instead of started one!!emot-LMAO.gif

Multiple blessings on this day that the Lord has made ....

pvS

ohh and can't forget this:

@(_)~ @(_)~ @(_)~ @(_)~ @(_)~

Does anyone have any idea why the chatroom is not working today?

• Upvote 1

I was one of the few that "stayed the night" in there. :o It was sooooo scary, :unsure: I was stuck I couldnt get out!!!!! :o:o But as soon as I refreshed the web page (to see what was going on) it kicked me out. :blink: Poor Riley is still stuck in there!! :mellow: Somebody must help those people!!!!!!!! :huh:

oh and Noooooooooooooow what are we suppose to do all day????? ;):P:lol:

• Upvote 1

I was one of the few that "stayed the night" in there. :o It was sooooo scary, :unsure: I was stuck I couldnt get out!!!!! :o:o But as soon as I refreshed the web page (to see what was going on) it kicked me out. :blink: Poor Riley is still stuck in there!! :mellow: Somebody must help those people!!!!!!!! :huh:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

too funny!

• Upvote 1

glad you survived and live to tell about it!! lol

guess we just have to "chat" this way .... will make people think a bit more about what they type ... for all I know, Adam read logs from the last few days and decided to take it down!! lol

• Upvote 1

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I made it out Chuck.....I just thought it had RV'd and everyone knew but myself and the other 12 people still stuck.... Thanks for the heads up PVS.... :D and to the other 12 still in there, it's ok not to lurk when there's only 12 or 13 of us :blink: Been talking to myself for hours now :unsure::unsure::unsure: